Some boys don't like it if a woman sees their penis at rest

Sorry I don't know what happened there it should be a quote as below. Rikki

As another nudist I can totally agree with you Wettingman. I have had many days at nude beaches without an arousal issue. And yes I am a grower not a shower.

I find it sad that boys get embarrassed because their penis looks small. Similarly girls of all forms are beautiful. Big breasts, small breasts all attractive. Buns and genitals too. Nudity is the right way to go, lets move arousal to behaviour instead of appearance.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Just to offer a slightly different perspective here - I don't mind at all, but my wife doesn't really like seeing my flaccid penis. I think she thinks it's "icky" or whatever. So of course I tease her with it. I'll touch her with it, flap it around, etc.

I know, very mature 😉

• Haha 3
On 10/13/2024 at 11:55 PM, Rikki Bare said:

Sorry I don't know what happened there it should be a quote as below. Rikki

As another nudist I can totally agree with you Wettingman. I have had many days at nude beaches without an arousal issue. And yes I am a grower not a shower.

I find it sad that boys get embarrassed because their penis looks small. Similarly girls of all forms are beautiful. Big breasts, small breasts all attractive. Buns and genitals too. Nudity is the right way to go, lets move arousal to behaviour instead of appearance.

they are social phobias, i too have always had the small breast complex, this summer on vacation i was almost always topless to exorcise it

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rikki Bare said:

Well done. We all have social phobias and we are lucky when we can exorcise them.

I said to myself "fuck it I'll do it". Of course i asked my girlfriend's permission first in case it bothered her, but she did it too so ok. My sister was just a little annoyed by it, because she didn't like me having my breasts exposed, my sister is sometimes more jealous than my girlfriend, incredible ahah 😄 

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I said to myself "fuck it I'll do it". Of course i asked my girlfriend's permission first in case it bothered her, but she did it too so ok. My sister was just a little annoyed by it, because she didn't like me having my breasts exposed, my sister is sometimes more jealous than my girlfriend, incredible ahah 😄 

I am a breast man, but they need not be super  big. I much prefer small and natural than big and perfectly shaped but fake . Anymore than a mouthful is a waste.

It's the same for a guy with a big long penis. It may look nice to a woman, but the vergina isn't long enough to make use of it.

I have never minded my wife seeing me flaccid.   To be honest, I really couldn’t be bothered with the faff that it would involve to avoid that situation and it would seem totally unnatural to try and hide it all the time.   We don’t sit around the house naked but we have never hidden ourselves either.  We don’t close the door when using the shower or toilet and if we often walk around naked when getting up in the morning or getting ready for bed.   We get changed in front of each other and of course we are naked in the lead up to sex.  I think we would both find it very difficult, unnatural and awkward to try and hide the flaccid penis.

As to exposure to other people, well it is not something I generally do anyway, but I don’t care if someone (male or female) spots me having a pee outside and I would be flaccid then.   I also used to be in a kayaking club and whilst people generally tried not to be exhibitionists, there were times when getting changed around other people that others (male and female) may well have caught sight of me.   I was general respectful and discrete but I didn’t make too much of an effort to keep everything fully covered at all times.  Again, I couldn’t see the point in trying to do the dance of holding towels tightly around me whilst peeling a wetsuit from underneath, so yes, things got visible sometimes and it never bothered me.  I am sure my cock was at its smallest when just out of freezing cold river water.   These days I have a changing robe which makes things more discrete, but I am sure I have still flashed people from time to time.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, wettingman said:

I am a breast man, but they need not be super  big. I much prefer small and natural than big and perfectly shaped but fake . Anymore than a mouthful is a waste.

It's the same for a guy with a big long penis. It may look nice to a woman, but the vergina isn't long enough to make use of it.

I'll tell you a secret: 90% of women don't care about size, in fact they prefer average length, in the penis the width counts more, but even there there must be a limit, otherwise the relationship is unpleasant. I like to see very large penises in videos or photos, obviously, but I would never want a guy with a penis that is too big, maybe it can be fun for oral or to play with, but certainly not for intercourse. However, in my case, more than size, i like the shape, if a penis is even small but has a nice smooth shape, without veins, with uniform colors, for me it is much more attractive than one that is maybe bigger but curved and veiny.  Obviously i'm speaking theoretically, because I've never had sex with a boy, but only with my girlfriend, and probably if our story were to continue in the long term as, since we love each other very much, i might never have a relationship with a man. But as i said, it doesn't weigh on me at all, given how much I love my girlfriend