Some boys don't like it if a woman sees their penis at rest

Mary Moon

It's definitely a thing, when I started posting on here I would always try to get at least a semi, now much less bothered 😃 mine is definitely a grower ranging from minute after a walk or swim in the cold to what seems to be about average (guesstimating) when erect.  One of our contributors suggested the other week posting soft pics in the Dick of the Day thread which I did, it is fascinating and fun to see the infinite sizes and shapes we have.

Me too, the same thing, until not long ago i was ashamed of my small breasts, now i often go topless at the beach. Although i must say that it is also thanks to my girlfriend, who encouraged me to remove some of the taboos that i was carrying around, she being Ukrainian has a slightly freer mentality compared to me who am Italian and have more taboos.

• Love 2

A friend of a friend claims that his wife has never seen his penis without an erection. As soon as sex ends he runs away to hide before it goes soft. She's seen it several times soft that he doesn't know about, and says she thinks it's cute and doesn't find him any less attractive but he's stuck on the idea. I love the positivity here, if more men could hear that we're still attractive even when not at our most impressive that's a great thing. Body image issues can be tough!

• Agree 1

I admit, I used to be worried about this.  The big revelation for me was when I started paying attention to art and sculpture.  I noticed that naked men always had pretty small penises ... a penis at rest just isn't as impressive as the erect version of the same organ.  Then my girlfriends told me everything was fine.  And I just stopped worrying about it.

I think it's much more of a thing for younger men who are still quite uncertain that they live up to expectations.  We get over it.  🙃

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Last night with my friends this topic came up, one was saying that her boyfriend didn't like her seeing him with his penis at rest, but only when it's half erect or erect. We agreed that it was because when it's at rest the penis seems small. It would make sense because in caucasian men there is in fact a big difference in size between erect and not. I'm a little intrigued by this thing i must say, because seeing a boy embarrassed about something like that would be exciting. Then i find penises that are not too big very cute (obviously i like big ones, but i also appreciate small ones, the shape matters more to me than the size). Apparently some guys want to show it to their partners only when it's at its best, especially those who have the greatest drop in size when at rest. This friend of mine was telling me that her boyfriend has an above average penis when erect but that when at rest it seems very small. I find these little paranoias of guys so sweet, i suppose they are similar to mine about small breasts. 😄 

Sometimes my friends and i, have very intellectual discussions 🤣

Yes this is very true and it's good. You have very fascinating discussions.

As the saying goes there are growers and showers. Some guys have a bigger flaccid that does not change as much when fully erect, it just gets hard. Others start out relatively small but enlarge significantly when erect. A huge penis may look attractive to woman, but the truth is it won't all fit in her vergina, the tube isn't long enough.

I am average size, and don't care if women seeing it soft if they want.  Heck I have made numerous peeing videos when it is obviously flaccid .

11 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Last night with my friends this topic came up, one was saying that her boyfriend didn't like her seeing him with his penis at rest, but only when it's half erect or erect. We agreed that it was because when it's at rest the penis seems small. It would make sense because in caucasian men there is in fact a big difference in size between erect and not. I'm a little intrigued by this thing i must say, because seeing a boy embarrassed about something like that would be exciting. Then i find penises that are not too big very cute (obviously i like big ones, but i also appreciate small ones, the shape matters more to me than the size). Apparently some guys want to show it to their partners only when it's at its best, especially those who have the greatest drop in size when at rest. This friend of mine was telling me that her boyfriend has an above average penis when erect but that when at rest it seems very small. I find these little paranoias of guys so sweet, i suppose they are similar to mine about small breasts. 😄 

Sometimes my friends and i, have very intellectual discussions 🤣

I can see that being a thing. Maybe when men are younger they tend to feel that way but I’ve been with women who don’t mind it at all… some like to see the bulge or a penis in underware which is usually at rest verses erect. Additionally, there’s women who will use a rest penis as their please toy for their clit, especially after ejaculation in the “rest period.” lol.

At the end of the day, I’m sure the majority of women know it’s natural and is what it is. Maybe if they use their fingers on it then it’ll get to the size they rather see 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

interesting topic lol. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Maclir said:

I sleep in the nude, so when I walk from the bed to the bathroom, she often sees me in the flaccid state.  She likes seeing it no matter if I am hard or soft, ant I don't worry if she sees me when my prick is soft and small.

Same for me, i always sleep nude.my wife ssys my flacid cock is cute, even if it appears small. This very much the case in guys like myself thst have a bit of a belly, it makes your cock look smaller

• Agree 1

My GF wants me wearing tight fitting cotton briefs. She loves seeing the shape of my pecker ,as she calls it, at least as much as seeing it uncovered . Most of the times she sees it it is flacid.

Of course she watches me as I pee and sometimes she even holds it while I do. 

Edited by wettingman

I have never worried about women seeing my penis soft, even though it is very small when soft, but normal when hard. If they are seeing it soft, they are also likely seeing it hard so they know what the potential is there. If my wife makes a comment about being soft when we are getting ready to have sex, I tell her it is her job to get it hard. 

16 hours ago, wivace6455 said:

A friend of a friend claims that his wife has never seen his penis without an erection. As soon as sex ends he runs away to hide before it goes soft

Man, that sounds hard to organise

Once my friends and i went at night in the hot springs, climbing over the fence, and since it was an improvised thing, no one had a swimsuit and we did it naked, taking advantage of the dim light. There were both boys and girls, and surprisingly the boys seemed more embarrassed. By the way, it was the first time i saw penises in person, previously i had only seen my cousin's but that doesn't count. It was also the first time i saw a full erection, because one of my friends obviously got excited by the situation (after all it is understandable since he was in the same thermal pool with us naked girls), it was funny because he was very embarrassed  😄

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Mary Moon, I can perfectly relate with what you describe.

When I was around your age, I felt somewhat embarrassed if I didn't have a hard-on in the presence of my girlfriend. I thought she might believe I wasn't turned on enough by her. It was very hard for me to overcome this desire to always prove my love by being permanently aroused around my girlfriend. Of course, as a relationship lasts a while, the excitement wears off and you start sharing everyday situations. But the transition was hard for me.

When being with naked (or sparsely dressed) women / girls, it was the opposite problem: Like you describe in your last post, I'd be very embarrassed for obviously showing the effect that a naked female body would have on my penis. I wouldn't be able to keep it down, the harder I'd try, the more I'd get aroused. And I'd have been ashamed, with the girls considering me just as a friend. I'd fear they'd call me a pervert who can't think of anything but sex.

These days, it's much better, but I'd still be embarrassed if a woman who's not my lover found out that I'd get turned on by her (without her trying). Fortunately, that doesn't happen as easily anymore...

I think that my generation is much more insecure than the previous ones, even from the point of view of their bodies, especially boys, while we girls are perhaps a little more aware. Maybe if on the one hand girls are more emancipated, on the other hand boys feel a bit intimidated and repressed.

I always had a small dick so I always started every encounter by getting a girl to cum by eating her pussy.  

After they get off they usually want to fuck or suck right away and my dick size never was an issue.  I learned early on how to give head and  became quite good at it.

I did that to compensate for the small penis. 

I have never been particularly large, I guess slightly smaller than average.  However - and I'm not trying to boast here - I've never had any complaints, and every woman that I've made love with has always wanted another session.  So I must be doing something right with what I have.

well, i think a big dick is nice just to look at and to play with with your hands or suck it, but for penetration an average one is much better. As I was saying, i think shape is more important than size in any case. I prefer a dick that is maybe small but smooth and nice, rather than a big one that is veiny and crooked.

2 Things men are more aroused by sight, and nudity.  It is impossible for us to hide an erection.  Women don't have much visible tells if they are aroused.. So honestly don't women get excited by male nudity.  Does it matter if he is hard or not ?

Now a totally different perspective. 

I may have mentioned this before but I am a nudist.  I am a member of AANR. and spend the season, which sadly is coming to an end at a nudist campground . I am naked all the time weather permitting,  including  right now. Seeing women nude in a non- sexual situation is no big deal.  Do I look ,yes . Stare no definitely not. It is actually more sexy if she is wearing tight ,skimpy, form fitting shape of everything  covered revealed . Then we imagine  and want to see what little is covered.  Over the past 24 years I have seen countless females naked, and they me. Nobody comments on my size or shape. I don't worry about it as I can't change it.

Some guys especially newbie occasionally get a hard on but it is not common.   Seeing  nudity  everday nakes normal . It has never happened to me in public. However if I am in a sexual situation I have no problem arising to the occasion.

Of course I have my pee fetish that really arouses me.

I prefer the sight and of a flaccid penis, but I also prefer them uncut and I rather cough out a furball after giving head than have my eyes violated by hairless genitals, so I’m not really representing the masses in my taste. 😂 In my younger years I had quite the opposite problem: I couldn’t use the pissoirs because I didn’t trust myself in being able to resist looking at what some handsome man beside me pulled out and just the thought of it made me get hard, and I was terrified by the thought of being outed like that to a stranger who may straight up punch me in the face. Now that my libido is a bit lower and times have changed and men don’t seem to have anger as first reaction of finding out someone is gay I can finally make use of the benefits of not having to wait for a free stall all the time. Turns out I was wrong, I am able not to look, what I am not able is to try getting a glimpse, even if its my ultra hot coworker who I am dying of curiosity how his dick might look like.