Sex without pee

Hi

Do you climax easy without involving - or thinking about pee when you have sex or satisfy yourself? I had sex with my partner and made her climax. I dint climax myself because there was no pee involved. I dint ask about pee because she wasn’t up for it in the middle of it. As a result I couldn’t stay hard and she became disappointed since she couldn’t make me climax. So she asked me if I wanted her to pee on me. So she peed on me and I climaxed immediately. What’s your experience of getting off from Sex without pee? 

For me, sex and pee are two separate things ... my piss kink is mostly in the realm of naughty/public peeing, not pee sex.  That's probably because I've never been lucky enough to find a partner who was into it.

I'm sure adding pee play would enhance the sexual experience, but I've been getting off from sex without pee since my teens and it's never been an issue.

I agree with @randomiser, sex and pee are seperate things for me as well. I just like watching girls pee and that's it. Pee is more or less only involved in my "masturbation life" as I love to watch stuff like Galician. Also my gf did jerk me off/blow me a couple of times whilst sitting on the toilet having a pee and that was awesome, but that's really the limit for me when it comes to involving pee in my sexlife. The thought of more extreme stuff like drinking pee or getting peed on is more of a turn-off than a turn-on if I am being completely honest.

10 hours ago, Moore007 said:

What’s your experience of getting off from Sex without pee? 

half of my sex doesn't include pee at the beginning but at the end and i always invite my partner to come and watch me expel pee and ejaculate.

While pee games (as I call them) can enhance the sexual experience, I don't need it in order to have sex and climax. I enjoy the feeling of touching each other, using hands , skin to skin, tongues and mouths all over each other, going inside each other. Using toys on each other. Teasing each other. Genital to genital contact, Helping each other cum in various ways. I find all this to be exciting.  

While pee games are fun, I find they have to be planned in order to contain the mess. I am not one to pee on my carpet, furniture, or bed (without protection), and neither is my wife.  So pee play takes away the spontaneity of sex. Also, it seems to me if one can only come in one manner, sex becomes one dimensional.  For me that is boring,