What embarrasses you the most?

Mary Moon

For example, i don't particularly embarrassed by nudity, unlike when i was a teenager when i was super modest. For example, my friends in the group have practically all seen my tits. However, it embarrasses me if someone sees my pussy. It happened when we went swimming naked at the spa at night once, and even though I was drunk, i was quite embarrassed, but it was also an exciting experience. One thing that really embarrasses me and mortifies me is if someone outside of my close acquaintances sees me with a pullup. I'm very embarrassed to pee myself in public, even if less than years ago, because i can't do much about it, as a teenager i burst into tears like a little girl, now i try to maintain a certain amount of dignity when it happens, luckily it hasn't happened for a while. The moment i was most embarrassed in my life was without a doubt when i peed myself in the gym in front of all my classmates and the teacher in middle school. When i think about it it still traumatizes me. The sense of shame and humiliation that of was so great that my brain almost shut down in self-defense, i barely remember the following moments.

• Hug 4

Swimming naked is wonderful. I wish I could do it more often (and also swimming naked is one thing, posing with your legs open and your usually-private parts on display is another)

I’m not very embarrassed by nudity but I can be embarrassed by embarrassing other people or underestimating how embarrassed they are/will be compared with me ngaf 😊

(Some aspects of talking about sex can also be ridiculously embarrassing depending on the situation - about ejaculation or failure to get/keep an erection when I want one… and now I say that it seems like sometimes the embarrassing things are also the hot things 😓)

Edited by oliver2
3 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Swimming naked is wonderful. I wish I could do it more often (and also swimming naked is one thing, posing with your legs open and your usually-private parts on display is another)

I’m not very embarrassed by nudity but I can be embarrassed by embarrassing other people or underestimating how embarrassed they are/will be compared with me ngaf 😊

(Some aspects of talking about sex can also be ridiculously embarrassing depending on the situation - about ejaculation or failure to get/keep an erection when I want one… and now I say that it seems like sometimes the embarrassing things are also the hot things 😓)

Let's say that a man probably feels less embarrassed naked than a girl, especially if she is over 20 and good looking. For example, as a teenager I had a lot of complexes with my body because i always looked smaller than my age (even now i look a few years younger, having little curves and being petite). However, as i grew up started to be less modest and maybe even a little exhibitionist. For example, on vacation at the beach i was practically always topless, and i attracted some glances from boys even though i have very small breasts, and i didn't mind. Obviously i would be ashamed to show myself without the bottom of my swimsuit and expose my pussy. Let's say that breasts or even butt are one thing, while pussy is a completely different thing. Even if in the future i would like to have a nudist experience, i think it would be very exciting. Instead, the idea of being exposed with my pull-up or night diaper on makes me really ashamed, as I said. Years ago i woke up one Sunday morning with a wet diaper hanging down and i was walking out to go to the bathroom wearing just that and a t-shirt and I didn't realize my cousin was home and he had brought some of my aunt's stuff to give to mom. And if it hadn't been for my sister practically throwing me back into the room when she saw me walking out, i would have been completely exposed to him with my wet diaper. My sister basically made me dodge a bullet. I would have been completely exposed and humiliated in front of a teenage boy

• Hug 1
4 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Let's say that a man probably feels less embarrassed naked than a girl, especially if she is over 20 and good looking. For example, as a teenager I had a lot of complexes with my body because i always looked smaller than my age (even now i look a few years younger, having little curves and being petite). However, as i grew up started to be less modest and maybe even a little exhibitionist. For example, on vacation at the beach i was practically always topless, and i attracted some glances from boys even though i have very small breasts, and i didn't mind. Obviously i would be ashamed to show myself without the bottom of my swimsuit and expose my pussy. Let's say that breasts or even butt are one thing, while pussy is a completely different thing. Even if in the future i would like to have a nudist experience, i think it would be very exciting. Instead, the idea of being exposed with my pull-up or night diaper on makes me really ashamed, as I said. Years ago i woke up one Sunday morning with a wet diaper hanging down and i was walking out to go to the bathroom wearing just that and a t-shirt and I didn't realize my cousin was home and he had brought some of my aunt's stuff to give to mom. And if it hadn't been for my sister practically throwing me back into the room when she saw me walking out, i would have been completely exposed to him with my wet diaper. My sister basically made me dodge a bullet. I would have been completely exposed and humiliated in front of a teenage boy

It sounds like you have overcome a lot to be where you are now. If you don't mind my asking why are you so shy about your pussy?

9 minutes ago, thanks1972 said:

It sounds like you have overcome a lot to be where you are now. If you don't mind my asking why are you so shy about your pussy?

it's not an aesthetic thing, I think my pussy is nice, i think it's normal to feel embarrassed to show her your private area. However sometimes it happened, some of my friends saw it when i bathed naked at the spa at night.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Mary Moon said:

it's not an aesthetic thing, I think my pussy is nice, i think it's normal to feel embarrassed to show her your private area. However sometimes it happened, some of my friends saw it when i bathed naked at the spa at night.

That's fair. I am not comfortable showing off my junk unless I am hard. To say that I am a grower not a shower is an understatement. 

20 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Let's say that a man probably feels less embarrassed naked than a girl, especially if she is over 20 and good looking. For example, as a teenager I had a lot of complexes with my body because i always looked smaller than my age (even now i look a few years younger, having little curves and being petite)

It’s different, imo, there is the whole thing with guys and flashers & unsolicited dick pics. I had a few years of being very self conscious as a teenager, then went back to ngaf again.

(I think you had a story on live chat about catching a male cousin (by marriage, no blood relation) peeking at you when you changed clothes…?)