My travel piss blog

Great list and a great incentive to make sure to leave a good mark on your travels. Living in the states I can imagine you do have done some trips across state lines. 

I would think it would be fair to include the all seperately as well. I obviously wanna hear more stories, but I also think it is quite fair considering the large size of the country.

• Agree 2
20 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

in Qatar you risked a lot, in Islamic countries they are crazy, especially towards women

I know, but there's also a lot of context there that I left out that made me feel safe enough. It's worth noting that these stupid rules mostly oppress native Qatari women, a lot of them don't apply to tourists. Like I was allowed to drink alcohol and even wear a bikini to the beach (although maybe that was because it was a private beach, could be the rules are different for public ones)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, vivi54 said:

I know, but there's also a lot of context there that I left out that made me feel safe enough. It's worth noting that these stupid rules mostly oppress native Qatari women, a lot of them don't apply to tourists. Like I was allowed to drink alcohol and even wear a bikini to the beach (although maybe that was because it was a private beach, could be the rules are different for public ones)

for example i would like to visit the pyramids in Egypt, but i am afraid to go to an Islamic country. and in any case my parents would never give me permission to go 😅

• Agree 1
On 8/21/2024 at 10:12 AM, vivi54 said:

Recently when chatting with someone here, I remembered that a long time ago I had this idea of doing naughty pees in as many countries as possible. Kind of like some people make it their hobby to travel to every country on earth, but with pee. Well I thought about it, and came to the conclusion that I'd start a sort of travel blog here, so we could keep track of how many countries I've gotten to together 😁

Anyway, first things first, here's one experience from each country I remember doing a naughty pee in so far:

USA

Having lived here for quite some time now, I of course have more than one story to choose from, but I'll go with a short one: A few days ago when I was out late with my girlfriends, I had to pee. We were walking next to an apartment building in the projects, and a bit drunk, I thought it'd be funny to just pee in front of the entrance. So, my friends shielding me from view from the street, I did just that. But it turned out I wasn't the only one who had to go, so, one after the other, two of my friends then proceeded to pee in the same spot too.

Germany

I grew up in Germany, so there's wayyy too many stories to choose from here, but since this is a travel blog, I'll go with one from when I visited Germany this summer as an expat, to see the UEFA Euros: After holding my bladder for the entire game (toilets are always difficult to come by during half-time), I was pretty desperate when leaving the stadium. Lots of other fans were leaving too however, so it wasn't really easy to just find a spot. But once I managed to separate myself from the crowd, I found this nice bicycle shelter, and I immediately knew this was the place. So I popped a squat there, releasing my bladder all over the pavement. After wiping I also noticed that I wasn't the first girl to pee there, as there were already some tissues lying around 😂

Switzerland

I have family in Switzerland that I visit every once in a while, so needless to say, I've also done some naughty peeing there. Last time I went, I was jogging through the countryside, when I realized I needed to pee. So when I passed a farm, and saw an old shed right next to the road that wasn't locked, I immediately knew what to do. No one was around, so I entered it, and since it was empty and thus probably not in use, I didn't feel particularly bad about leaving a puddle there xD

Spain

Last time I was in Spain, it was to do some partying in Mallorca, so naturally some naughty peeing was bound to occur. One time, me and my bestie were on our way back from somewhere (I don't quite remember the details, it was a long time ago), when we were walking through a narrow street with rows of small houses on either side, all with small gardens/patios in the front. It didn't really look like anyone was home (perhaps they were vacation homes?) so we both agreed we should use the occasion to quickly jump one of the fences (they weren't tall at all), and use its back as cover for a quick pee (@Havelock I've been given to understand this was acceptable behavior, right? Or did jumping the fence go too far? Should we have just peed in the street? 😂)

Sweden

I've been to Sweden once, on a hiking trip with some friends. Since we were going through the woods, whenever one of the boys needed to pee, they'd just take a tree next to the path, and when it was one of us girls, we'd go a few meters into the forest, and then just pop a squat there, no problem (none of us used the disgusting outhouses we encountered every once in a while). However one morning me and my bestie were still finishing breakfast, when the others were already ready, so we told them to go ahead and we'd catch up in a minute or so. We were sitting in the small wooden hut that was next to our camping place of the previous night, when we both agreed we still needed to pee before leaving. Instead of going into the forest however, we spontaneously decided to leave a small present for the people after us, as it was just us two there now. So we just released our bladders then and there, onto the wooded floor 😝

Finland

A few years ago me and my bestie took a short vacation to Finland. One of the places we visited was an old castle, or rather something like an island-fortress, that was made up of castle parts connected by lots of tight, poorly-lit underground tunnels. Being the explorers that we were, we obviously preferred those to the more touristy well-lit spaces. And part of the reason why was, of course, the fact that we could just easily leave a puddle there whenever we needed to. And we needed to go quite often, as it was a hot day and we were drinking a lot. But I don't really know if anyone ever noticed our puddles, because the tunnels were very damp anyway, and in some places even flooded...

Qatar

Here's one I bet you weren't expecting! I was there for the World Cup, and it was of course nothing like the Euros in Germany peeing-wise. I don't think I saw a single person do it in public, and I certainly didn't feel like I could get away with just popping a squat somewhere near a stadium either... 😅 But I did go on a desert safari, so when my bladder inevitably reached capacity there, I just quietly snuck behind a sand dune, where I then popped a squat xD

So... that's all the countries I currently remember having done naughty pees in (although I'm sure I forgot some)... Definitely looking forward to expanding the list 😁

Like you, I've done a lot of traveling. And, instead of buying souvenirs from each place I visit, I try to leave one behind.

I've been in all 50 states, and I've probably pissed in all of them. I don't count it unless it hits the ground directly.

Given that I hike a lot, it's not surprising that most of my best experiences have taken place on the trail, whether it's two miles up in the Rockies (if nothing else, the view is awesome) or along the California coast when I came across a young woman who had the same idea, just 30 seconds sooner than me.

Other places worthy of mention were a couple bike trails in the Midwest that weren't crowded until I pulled over to the side, an eight-hour (five stop) hike with a college age girl in the Appalachians and being surprised by kayakers along the coast of Maine.

I didn't neglect the outlying states, either. I saw so many waterfalls on the east side of the Big Island that it was impossible for me to keep up with them, and a trail in Alaska takes you right under the flight path of a major airport.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, vivi54 said:

Don't worry, there will be more stories... Pretty much immediately after posting this, a few countries came to mind that I had missed, so I'll be making an update at some point. Plus I already have plans to travel to Italy this year, and Spain too, although that one is already on my list. But suggestions are still welcome if you have any 😉

Well as far as I remember, our thinking was that the street was very straight and had very few cars to hide in between of, so if anyone had even just walked past one end of the street, we'd have been in their full view

Being in full view would not bother many Spaniards, especially at night after drinking.  I’ve seen many women pee in full view in long straight streets with no cover. I was just in Spain last month and witnessed this multiple times during a festival.  The most blatant one was a very attractive women in her 40s who hiked up her skirt and squatted in the middle of the day in the corner of a square.  She was several feet from a building and where the square intersected with a street where  many people were walking by. She took a long piss clearly visible in the daylight and produced a big puddle running into the street.  Her ass, crotch and stream were clearly on display and she did not seem in a hurry or concerned with hiding. 

So next time, if it does not bother you I would not worry about bothering others in Spain. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Love these stories @vivi54.  I am like you in that I love peeing in naughty places and also outdoors.   I also aim to pee somewhere naughty (preferably) or at least outdoors when I visit other countries.    Countries that I've peed in are:

England
Scotland
Northern Ireland
Republic of Ireleand
Wales
Guernsey, Channel Islands
France
Spain
Portugal
Italy
Belgium
Norway
Iceland
Netherlands
Canary Islands; Maderia, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Tenerife
Cayman Island; Gran Canaria
USA; Florida

In most of those I have peed in multiple towns/cities and on multiple visits.   Like you, I will hopefully continue to add to the list if I visit other places.   I am going on a Cruise Holiday soon which covers Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands so there will be further opportunities there, but all places I've visited previously.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Countries that I've peed in are:

England
Scotland
Northern Ireland
Republic of Ireleand
Wales
Guernsey, Channel Islands
France
Spain
Portugal
Italy
Belgium
Norway
Iceland
Netherlands
Canary Islands; Maderia, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Tenerife
Cayman Island; Gran Canaria
USA; Florida

Padding your list quite a bit there I see 😂 I was thinking more of countries as in sovereign states, but I guess the word does have multiple definitions 😄

11 hours ago, oliver2 said:

IMG_0667.jpeg

On it 😜

• Love 3
15 hours ago, oliver2 said:

IMG_0667.jpeg

I haven't in all of them yet, but it's my goal.

Many times in both the Atlantic and Pacific, three or four in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Africa and most of the Great Lakes as well.

I've also peed while snorkeling over the Great Barrier Reef and in the Caribbean, as well as in the Great Salt Lake, making it a little less salty in the process.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2024 at 4:12 PM, vivi54 said:

Recently when chatting with someone here, I remembered that a long time ago I had this idea of doing naughty pees in as many countries as possible. Kind of like some people make it their hobby to travel to every country on earth, but with pee. Well I thought about it, and came to the conclusion that I'd start a sort of travel blog here, so we could keep track of how many countries I've gotten to together 😁

Anyway, first things first, here's one experience from each country I remember doing a naughty pee in so far:

USA

Having lived here for quite some time now, I of course have more than one story to choose from, but I'll go with a short one: A few days ago when I was out late with my girlfriends, I had to pee. We were walking next to an apartment building in the projects, and a bit drunk, I thought it'd be funny to just pee in front of the entrance. So, my friends shielding me from view from the street, I did just that. But it turned out I wasn't the only one who had to go, so, one after the other, two of my friends then proceeded to pee in the same spot too.

Germany

I grew up in Germany, so there's wayyy too many stories to choose from here, but since this is a travel blog, I'll go with one from when I visited Germany this summer as an expat, to see the UEFA Euros: After holding my bladder for the entire game (toilets are always difficult to come by during half-time), I was pretty desperate when leaving the stadium. Lots of other fans were leaving too however, so it wasn't really easy to just find a spot. But once I managed to separate myself from the crowd, I found this nice bicycle shelter, and I immediately knew this was the place. So I popped a squat there, releasing my bladder all over the pavement. After wiping I also noticed that I wasn't the first girl to pee there, as there were already some tissues lying around 😂

Switzerland

I have family in Switzerland that I visit every once in a while, so needless to say, I've also done some naughty peeing there. Last time I went, I was jogging through the countryside, when I realized I needed to pee. So when I passed a farm, and saw an old shed right next to the road that wasn't locked, I immediately knew what to do. No one was around, so I entered it, and since it was empty and thus probably not in use, I didn't feel particularly bad about leaving a puddle there xD

Spain

Last time I was in Spain, it was to do some partying in Mallorca, so naturally some naughty peeing was bound to occur. One time, me and my bestie were on our way back from somewhere (I don't quite remember the details, it was a long time ago), when we were walking through a narrow street with rows of small houses on either side, all with small gardens/patios in the front. It didn't really look like anyone was home (perhaps they were vacation homes?) so we both agreed we should use the occasion to quickly jump one of the fences (they weren't tall at all), and use its back as cover for a quick pee (@Havelock I've been given to understand this was acceptable behavior, right? Or did jumping the fence go too far? Should we have just peed in the street? 😂)

Sweden

I've been to Sweden once, on a hiking trip with some friends. Since we were going through the woods, whenever one of the boys needed to pee, they'd just take a tree next to the path, and when it was one of us girls, we'd go a few meters into the forest, and then just pop a squat there, no problem (none of us used the disgusting outhouses we encountered every once in a while). However one morning me and my bestie were still finishing breakfast, when the others were already ready, so we told them to go ahead and we'd catch up in a minute or so. We were sitting in the small wooden hut that was next to our camping place of the previous night, when we both agreed we still needed to pee before leaving. Instead of going into the forest however, we spontaneously decided to leave a small present for the people after us, as it was just us two there now. So we just released our bladders then and there, onto the wooded floor 😝

Finland

A few years ago me and my bestie took a short vacation to Finland. One of the places we visited was an old castle, or rather something like an island-fortress, that was made up of castle parts connected by lots of tight, poorly-lit underground tunnels. Being the explorers that we were, we obviously preferred those to the more touristy well-lit spaces. And part of the reason why was, of course, the fact that we could just easily leave a puddle there whenever we needed to. And we needed to go quite often, as it was a hot day and we were drinking a lot. But I don't really know if anyone ever noticed our puddles, because the tunnels were very damp anyway, and in some places even flooded...

Qatar

Here's one I bet you weren't expecting! I was there for the World Cup, and it was of course nothing like the Euros in Germany peeing-wise. I don't think I saw a single person do it in public, and I certainly didn't feel like I could get away with just popping a squat somewhere near a stadium either... 😅 But I did go on a desert safari, so when my bladder inevitably reached capacity there, I just quietly snuck behind a sand dune, where I then popped a squat xD

So... that's all the countries I currently remember having done naughty pees in (although I'm sure I forgot some)... Definitely looking forward to expanding the list 😁

Nice 😀 I’ve peed at a safari in Kenya, next to two Dutch women. I dated a Finnish girl into pissing. As we went to visit her family in Finland we used one of the beds on board the ferry to Finland as our urinal. Then we had Sex in the soaked bed. As I worked in Dubai I was at a big party with some friends and we had an after-party in my hotel room. I had been talking to two female co-workers about fetishes and pissing. So the three of us decided to pee in my bed. We all undressed, got under my bed cover and started kissing. As we all were pretty drunk we all took our private parts together in a complicated position and peed 😂 Since I had a huge boner I started to pee like 10 min later, when my two friends already finished 😂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So as I was saying, I missed a few countries when originally writing this post:

Iceland

I went there some time ago, because I really wanted to see a real-life volcano eruption. I didn't think of this trip at first, but upon reflection, yeah I definitely peed in the blue lagoon at least a few times xD

Malta

Honestly I don't remember this one at all, but I went through some older stuff of mine, and apparently I once spent my holidays on Malta, where I also then peed on the beach. The more you know 🤷‍♀️

Tanzania

I don't know how I forgot about this one, since it was quite recent. About a year ago I was on safari there. When I had to go, I was told by the guide to do so behind the jeep. Little did he know that that was far from my first time 😂

I also just came back from a trip to Italy, but more on that later...

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
On 9/2/2024 at 5:05 AM, Moore007 said:

As I worked in Dubai I was at a big party with some friends and we had an after-party in my hotel room. I had been talking to two female co-workers about fetishes and pissing. So the three of us decided to pee in my bed. We all undressed, got under my bed cover and started kissing. As we all were pretty drunk we all took our private parts together in a complicated position and peed 😂 Since I had a huge boner I started to pee like 10 min later, when my two friends already finished 😂 

Lmao what is it with Dubai and piss/scat fetishes 🤣

2 hours ago, vivi54 said:

Tanzania

I don't know how I forgot about this one, since it was quite recent. About a year ago I was on safari there. When I had to go, I was told by the guide to do so behind the jeep. Little did he know that that was far from my first time 😂

I, too, was on safari in Tanzania a few years back. Those days of 8 to10 or more hours away from toilet facilities made for some memorable moments. My favorite was the time our jeep got hopelessly stuck  in the Serengeti and it was almost sundown before we got rescued. The only other passenger was a woman from Australia, so the two of us stood on what seemed to be the only piece of dry ground for miles aground.

A couple hours into our wait, nature paid us a call. She first, making a puddle that soaked much of our five meter square of real estate, me about 20 minutes later when my, er, excitement subsided.

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, vivi54 said:

Lmao what is it with Dubai and piss/scat fetishes 🤣

I’m sure it’s the culture, location and taboo that makes people wanna explore their limits. 

This is so hot. I have a similar account of countries I have (naughty) peed in as well, though I just haven’t gotten to penning it down.

If you’d ever find yourself in Southeast Asia, I’d be more than happy to welcome you!

My country (Singapore) is gonna be a tricky one but that’s where there is more pleasure and value for each piss!