Anyone mainly into wetting

I've been into wetting since a young age, and all kinds of wetting at that. And I love your fantasy,  I also share it. Though I don't know if it'll ever become reality. I have had some pee play during sex but not as much as I'd like to.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bellaneedstotinkle said:

Meeeee! I've always loved watching wetting!

Watching is fun do you like to wet too? Where somebody can see? I love to take risks of being seen.

• Love 1

Another one here  🙂

I love seeing woman wet themselves, and I love doing it myself. Other ways of peeing don't really do that much to me. I posted quite some messages here on this forum about my experience. Feel free to send me a message, you always get a reply.

And welcome!

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Wetonboard said:

Being seen wet is the biggest thrill 

Does that happen often?

For me it's the thrill of the possibility of being seen, but I actually don't want to be seen.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Stephen94 said:

Absolutely love the feeling of wetting! Even better when you have someone sitting on your lap and you both pee at the same time! 

That would be nice!! I've experienced that a few times!! I just wished it happened more often.

22 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

That would be nice!! I've experienced that a few times!! I just wished it happened more often.

It’s the best! Lately I’ve been getting that atleast once a week 👌🏼

11 minutes ago, Stephen94 said:

It’s the best! Lately I’ve been getting that atleast once a week 👌🏼

Must be nice!! Until then I guess I'll settle for solo wetting and my depends!

7 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

Must be nice!! Until then I guess I'll settle for solo wetting and my depends!

I still do solo wetting in between. As long as I’m wet and warm I don’t care how it happens 😂

• Love 1

Hi, I'm into wetting as well as peeing, but I'm not bold enough to do it publicly (unless it's just me and a willing partner indoors of course). Sometimes when I've been alone in the house, I hold for as long as I can and then, whilst sitting on the settee I just let it all go - it feels amazing. I would love to do this with someone else. My late wife once (only once) did indulge me by peeing over me in the bath and it was such an amazing experience- it was like a rush of excitement better than any drugs lol. You will find many on this site that enjoy the things that you do!

• Love 1

I, as those who read me will know, unfortunately due to my urge incontinence, have had several episodes in which i peed myself in public. At those times it was truly horrible and mortifying, but for some absurd reason, then i happened to think about it and masturbate. I thought i was crazy, but my psychologist said that perhaps it was the way I processed the thing

• Love 2

I'm not into wetting myself, but I love to see (and read about) women wetting themselves, either in their knickers or in a diaper. Even better when they do it secretly in public.  😉

• Like 2

Im into a lot of things pee and wetting being one of them. But when I wet myself I prefer peeing in a diaper at home, not in public. Peeing in a diaper brings wetting to the next level since it stays warm after you wet and just feels amazing. I like to flood the diaper and pee how I would normally pee in the toilet since you get hit with that explosion of warmth. Its like stepping into a warm bath. 

• Love 1

I wouldn’t say I’m mainly into wetting but I definitely do like wetting myself although haven’t purposely wet myself in public but am looking into using depends 

• Like 1
  • Love 1