Would you like to change gender for 24 hours?

19 hours ago, vivi54 said:

If you're just looking for someone to fuck you then ohhhh boy have I got news for... People offer to do that shit to women all the time, unsolicited

That’s got to get incredibly old. Like the first couple times that might be flattering, but after that I can imagine you’d just look at men like blithering idiots. 

I think I’d be fascinated with having breasts. I mean let’s be real, losing the stick would be crazy weird too, but boobs? I think I’d spend the entire 24 hours just trying to figure out how to manage those, staring in the mirror, and exploring the different physique. 24 hours would not be enough time. Need a month or so at a minimum to really figure things out I think. 24 hours would be a tease. Regardless though, it would definitely give a different level of appreciation for what ya’ll deal with when it comes to men. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Revetahw said:

I think I’d be fascinated with having breasts. I mean let’s be real, losing the stick would be crazy weird too, but boobs? I think I’d spend the entire 24 hours just trying to figure out how to manage those, staring in the mirror, and exploring the different physique. 24 hours would not be enough time. Need a month or so at a minimum to really figure things out I think. 24 hours would be a tease. Regardless though, it would definitely give a different level of appreciation for what ya’ll deal with when it comes to men. 

I am a girl and i don't know what it feels like to have boobs, since they probably forgot to install them. I have a small first size 🤣

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Hug 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mary Moon said:

I am a girl and i don't know what it feels like to have boobs, since they probably forgot to install them. I have a small first size 🤣

I can assure you, from a lifetime of experience, bigger is not always better when it come to women's breasts.  I like nice small, pert breasts, and, as I was told many years ago, "anything over a handful (or mouthful) is wasted"

2 minutes ago, Maclir said:

I can assure you, from a lifetime of experience, bigger is not always better when it come to women's breasts.  I like nice small, pert breasts, and, as I was told many years ago, "anything over a handful (or mouthful) is wasted"

I wouldn't have wanted giant boobs, but at least a third size, to be able to wear cleavage. 🤣

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Absolutley nothing wrong with small breasts. Agree with @Maclir above 100%. Though, I hear you on the cleavage. Still though - absolutely nothing wrong with em small.  

• Agree 1
On 8/12/2024 at 6:55 AM, Mary Moon said:

I ignore what it means to receive a dick, i have never had a relationship with a man, my current girlfriend is my first relationship. 🤣

As I think about it, I'm not interested in receiving a dick either, so my 24 hours (or possibly 7 days) would be spent being a lesbian. 

On 8/13/2024 at 8:02 PM, Revetahw said:

Absolutley nothing wrong with small breasts. Agree with @Maclir above 100%. Though, I hear you on the cleavage. Still though - absolutely nothing wrong with em small.  

Yes, small breasts are perfectly fine with me also.  I cringe when I hear about a woman with small breasts going for breast augmentation.  Totally unnecessary, as far as I'm concerned.

9 minutes ago, awkwood said:

Yes, small breasts are perfectly fine with me also.  I cringe when I hear about a woman with small breasts going for breast augmentation.  Totally unnecessary, as far as I'm concerned.

I have small ones and i would like them to be bigger, but i would never have surgery, because the operation to put in the prostheses irreparably damages the pectoral muscles.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I have small ones and i would like them to be bigger, but i would never have surgery, because the operation to put in the prostheses irreparably damages the pectoral muscles.

Natural small breasts beat artificially enlarged breasts for me. 

• Agree 4

Obviously yes. It would only be one datapoint of one female body, but I would really like to know how sex/masturbation feels like in a womans body. I bet I would also use it to do some naughty peeing on camera, perfectly catered to my exact fetish and gaze. 

I just hope that I can skip periods and would likely not go out much as I don't habe any social experience as a woman.

26 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

Obviously yes. It would only be one datapoint of one female body, but I would really like to know how sex/masturbation feels like in a womans body. I bet I would also use it to do some naughty peeing on camera, perfectly catered to my exact fetish and gaze. 

I just hope that I can skip periods and would likely not go out much as I don't habe any social experience as a woman.

It would be really unlucky if you become a woman right at that time, some months you are actually lying face down when you have your period, especially on the first day. 😄

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1

I'd love the idea of just being able to pee standing under a skirt in public without the obvious wetting of mens clothes and the inconvenient directions of the penis lol

Sounds like an intriguing idea, so I'd go for a week, too. A day is too short to experience the full scope of a woman's life (and a month would include menstruation, which I'm happy to skip).

I wonder if the experience would involve me turning my attention to boys (being heterosexual now) or if I'd still be interested in women. If the latter, I'd probably spend most of the time being incredibly aroused by myself and be oblivious to the world around me.

As others have said, I'd be curious how living with boobs (my family tends to be mid-size) would turn out. Would I prefer a bra or without? Would they be sensitive to the touch or not so much (I've had girlfriends who almost hurt if you touched their nipples, others who wanted to be sucked hard and almost bitten...).

What would it be like to wear knickers? Would I want to go through the hassle of removing all my body hair? What would peeing feel like? How would desperation build, how does it feel if a first spurt pushes its way outside, involuntarily? I guess the much shorter urethra makes a hell of a difference... I'd like to compare to my descriptions in the stories I wrote - am I reasonably close, or are those just male fiction without any equivalent in real experience? How far would I be able to pee? Would I manage to pee forward when standing, or would it go down my legs?

When in public, how would guys look at me? How would I feel? I believe it would be a valuable experience to live through public transport as a woman - as a guy I'm having a hard time imagining the looks and words and grabs that women are regularly facing up to. Albeit I don't think I'd feel less secure - women are regularly treated with a certain kind of respect by certain types of men that other men cannot count on, so the risk situation would be different but not worse. I've never heard from a women in my acquaintance who has been seriously aggressed around here.

@Mary Moon, if you discover the secret to change sex for a day or a week, I'm all in 🙂 

BTW: Touching the tip of my dick is also very sensitive. And it was much worse when I was younger. So I wouldn't mind stimulating my clit indirectly through its hood or by playing with my labia in my week as a woman. I think I'd be exploring my sex in a very careful, thorough way, taking hours to discover its every detail and trying to bring myself to the most lasting and recurring orgasm I could (multiple orgasms - what a dream!). But I heard for women to orgasm is a lot harder than for men, and from experience I know not all women like or are able to go for multiple orgasms - curious to see what my female body would make of it.

On 8/11/2024 at 2:02 PM, Mary Moon said:

Special question, do you have the possibility to change sex for 24 hours, would you like to do it, maybe out of curiosity? 

I admit that it would intrigue me, let's say that I'm happy to be a woman and i wouldn't change. But if i would accept only 24 hours a day, i think it would be really fun to experiment. I would be very curious to pee with penis, or masturbate and ejaculate 😄 But also to go around and see what the world is like through the eyes of a boy. I imagine that i would love the greater physical strength since i am small and petite and am quite weak eheh 😄

Although i don't think my girlfriend would like it if i temporarily became a boy 😄

I don't know why but I think all the males on the forum would agree to transform into girls for 24 hours, right? 🤣

I wouldn’t switch genders. I like being a girl. But if I were one, I’d probably use a flashlight/stroke my “ dick “ to cum. Probably take zinx before, have a hookup/play with a “ ring “ for better results and lastly piss with/without wood. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Darlene said:

I wouldn’t switch genders. I like being a girl. But if I were one, I’d probably use a flashlight/stroke my “ dick “ to cum. Probably take zinx before, have a hookup/play with a “ ring “ for better results and lastly piss with/without wood. 

Odd, how not more women want to experience jerking off and shooting a load of cum.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Odd, how not more women want to experience jerking off and shooting a load of cum.

🤣 The only draw back from this is you can’t have orgasms more than twice. It just looks satisfying.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

i’d love to, especially because, when i was a kid, i always desired to be a girl and, even these days, i still wonder sometimes how it would be like to be a girl instead of being just a boy. it may also be revelatory, maybe i could find out that i’m trans or who knows.

talking about more sexual stuff it would also be very interesting to try peeing standing with a vagina or even try masturbating

• 4 weeks later...

I don't get why anyone wouldn't do it. I mean I like being a girl too, but whats the downside of trying something new? Worst case scenario you find out it's not for you, but what of it? You'll have your old body back in no time

• Like 1
  • Love 1