Pissing on Bugs  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever intentionally peed on a bug before?

2. 2. Why did you pee on it? Or pee on them.

• It was funny.
    • I don't like bugs.
    • Practicing my aim.
    • Turned me on.
    • Don't know.
  3. 3. What type of bug(s)?

4. 4. How many times have you done?

• Once or twice.
    • A few times.
    • Plenty of times.

Posted (edited)

How many people here have pissed on bugs before? Maybe you've seen a bunch of ants in your backyard and as you were whipping it out you thought, "I'm gonna give these little bastards a hose down" or maybe you were camping and noticed a slug and decided you were going to hover over it and blast it like the spaceship from Independence Day or maybe you saw a spider and decided it might be a good time to work on your aim.

I've always been curious as to how many people have tried peeing on a bug at some point in their lives or at least would pee on one if given an opportunity. 

This became a kink for me in my early teens; there was this girl we were with and peed on an anthill I guess as a dare or to get a laugh out of us or something, but whatever reason I really liked it and it's been something I've liked ever since.

Now, it's not a question to ask in most places, but if any place is open to the question; it's probably here.

Edited by MostlyVanilla69

Since childhood, I've often peed outdoors, and obviously from time to time some critter was around and inviting to be aimed at. Done it a few times and never observed an adverse effect on the animals that just continued with their business once the flood had soaked into the soil. Doesn't turn me on, though.

On 6/13/2024 at 6:29 PM, Alpian said:

Since childhood, I've often peed outdoors, and obviously from time to time some critter was around and inviting to be aimed at. Done it a few times and never observed an adverse effect on the animals that just continued with their business once the flood had soaked into the soil. Doesn't turn me on, though.

Do you have any interesting stories or details?

On 6/5/2024 at 5:24 AM, MostlyVanilla69 said:

How many people here have pissed on bugs before? Maybe you've seen a bunch of ants in your backyard and as you were whipping it out you thought, "I'm gonna give these little bastards a hose down" or maybe you were camping and noticed a slug and decided you were going to hover over it and blast it like the spaceship from Independence Day or maybe you saw a spider and decided it might be a good time to work on your aim.

I've always been curious as to how many people have tried peeing on a bug at some point in their lives or at least would pee on one if given an opportunity. 

This became a kink for me in my early teens; there was this girl we were with and peed on an anthill I guess as a dare or to get a laugh out of us or something, but whatever reason I really liked it and it's been something I've liked ever since.

Now, it's not a question to ask in most places, but if any place is open to the question; it's probably here.

I pissed over an ant hill before. Soaked it really good too practicing my aim. They definitely deserve it too, I shook the drops from my pussy before sliding my underwear back into place. A little piss/spit never hurt anyone. 

• Agree 2
  • Hot 2

Reminds me of a specific south park episode, where Britney Spears is caught pissing on a ladybug.. 🙂

I think the vote does not work really well, because after selecting "No" you still have to fill out the other three questions.

I never intentionally peed on a bug. Insects are pretty robust, but I don't know if they'd survive my pee stream? 🤔

Anyway, Britney spears pissing on a ladybug:

britney-on-sp-all.thumb.png.126053e81b588e922baee7c7fb7ffcb2.png

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Darlene said:

I pissed over an ant hill before. Soaked it really good too practicing my aim. They definitely deserve it too, I shook the drops from my pussy before sliding my underwear back into place. A little piss/spit never hurt anyone. 

How long ago what?

Standing piss?

I assumed they bit you and decided to give them a taste of something special.

• Love 1

Any bugs I catch in my home leave via toilet. If I am flushing it for that reason might as well take care of other needs as well. Outdoors, I'm not going to go out of my way to avoid anything. I may opt to aim toward annoying flying insects though. 

On 6/16/2024 at 8:06 AM, MostlyVanilla69 said:

How long ago what?

Standing piss?

I assumed they bit you and decided to give them a taste of something special.

Definitely as a preteen and at the time, there wasn’t any sources to an actual clean restroom/working one and this was a squat over the ant hill.

Sandals/Flip flops are the worse to wear to an event that’s mainly outside and yes, I’ve gotten bitten before. I try not to leave the house without my feet being properly protected nowadays.