Forced to stop peeing midstream?

Has anyone here been interrupted while peeing and forced to stop mid stream (or just beginning to pee)?

I don’t mean like a two second pause letting out spurts at the end. I mean like having to shut off a furious pee, panties back up, leave the bathroom/bushes kinda thing. (Yea I admit I’m more interested in hearing what the women have to say 😋!)

If so, what was the scenario? What was it like? Did you get to continue in peace?

• Love 1

Wow Sophie, that’s exactly the kind of scenario I was wondering about! Thanks for sharing! The mental image of you having to pull your clothes back up over a mostly full bladder is so hot!

Many times actually. 

The one time I almost got caught because of having to nipping it off early would be at the cinema. I was holding for more than 3 hrs before going in and bought a large cup of coke as well. It was a late night cinema so there were barely any people there and my row had only one person that also towards the aisle. Almost 20 mins into the cinema, I pulled up dick out the shorts and let it hang and was pissing for barely a few seconds and then holding for a few more. The place was dark af amd noisy so no one could see or hear me.  Life was gooooood. 

Honestly I was so dazed that it was too late when I noticed a man coming towards my seat and of all the seats he came and sat just a seat away from mine. I had to piss so fucking much that holding it in was so so hard and I had to use both my hands to stop myself lol.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, Sophie said:

I had been peeing for only a few seconds when the fire alarm went off! And a couple of seconds after that I heard a member of staff shout for everyone to leave (they were in the corridor outside the toilets) so after emptying my poor full bladder for possibly 10 seconds at most I clamped off the flow, pulled up my clothes without wiping and left.

Going off-topic but I have aways been curious what you should be expected to do if you're in a scenario where you can't immediately evacuate, like if you're in the middle of showering or something.

2 hours ago, Kittykiss said:

I pee outdoors aplenty. Usually idc much about being seen but at times I do want to just pee in peace without anybody around. During one such time, I was out and about and had to pee real bad, so I pulled the front of my dress up and aimed into a hedge. I was barely 10 secs or so in when I heard foot steps around the corner. Thank f that I decided to stand and pee as it was easier to just drop my dress and act normal. But what wasnt easy was to keep all of it in ! Not just that the person who spooked me happened to be someone I know, but haven't seen in a while, so it was natural for her to want to catch up. I was so damn desperate at that time that I was getting goosebumps all over and my nips were hard af against my dress haha. I was even leaking a bit every now and then but my floor length dress hid all of that beautifully. 

We talked for barely 10 mins I think but it felt like hours and as soon as she took her leave I turned around the corner, pulled up my dress and peed a massive gushy stream onto the wall. I peed for literally an eternity I think haha

Great story! So I take it you weren’t wearing underwear under the dress, or did you pull them aside to do the deed?

15 minutes ago, gg111 said:

Great story! So I take it you weren’t wearing underwear under the dress, or did you pull them aside to do the deed?

I wasn't no. I don't generally wear underwear anyway

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Sophie said:

I have had a few occasions where I've needed to hold my pee for a couple of seconds (bathroom door not locked!) but I can only recall one time where I've had to stop in full flow and leave the bathroom.

I was at a careers conference type thing and after spending a few hours walking around and talking to people I really needed to pee. I was bursting. We was walking around in a large circle so once I made it back around to the entrance I nipped off to the toilets. I went into one of the stalls, sat down and started peeing almost immediately. Ahh, sweet relief. I had been peeing for only a few seconds when the fire alarm went off! And a couple of seconds after that I heard a member of staff shout for everyone to leave (they were in the corridor outside the toilets) so after emptying my poor full bladder for possibly 10 seconds at most I clamped off the flow, pulled up my clothes without wiping and left.

It was a false alarm but we was stood outside for twenty minutes while they checked everything was safe and it might have been the longest twenty minutes of my life. That short pee didn't relieve the pressure, it just made me need to go so much more. When they finally let us back in I darted into the first ladies I saw, pulled down my clothes and just peed and peed and peed.

That sounds excruciating!! I'm glad it didn't result in an adverse bladder injury (I'm drawing a blank on the technical term for the involuntary sustained urine retention). 

Edited by Takashi96
Spacing

When I’m in a pool swimming with other people in it, I’ll pee a little before I fully release to make sure it’s not too noticeable. I was in the hotel pool last week on a layover and really had to go. There was an older couple in the pool and a lady with her two kids and I didn’t want to make it obvious so distanced myself and went for like 3 seconds to check. It was so hard to stop my stream but it was fairly yellow and would have been pretty noticeable with how bad I had to go, so I went to plan B and slipped into the hot tub instead. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I was about 15 or 16 desperately wandering a town with a serious lack of public facilities. I knew I had approximately one minute before I would either have to whip it out on a crowded street or release it into my jeans. It was well after dark but I managed to find a small shopping mall that was unlocked due to one of the businesses being open late. All the shops shared the same restrooms located at the bottom of a small stairwell. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I found both restrooms locked. However, there were two drinking fountains between them. Soon I was directing my relentless stream into the drain of the shorter fountain. My heart was racing in fear of being discovered in the middle of this crude and highly illegal act. I was about 10 to 15 seconds into what was going to be a piss of epic length when I heard the door at the mall's main entrance open accompanied by footsteps heading in my direction. Instantly, I cut off my stream tucked my manhood back into my jeans, zipped up, and pressed down on the button of the water fountain to wash away the evidence of my vulgar release. I went back up the steps and saw a small group talking near the hallway entrance to the one open shop. Making a dash outside I turned into a nearby alley to finish, only to find restaurant employees taking smoke breaks. I walked through the alley slowly waiting for them to return to their kitchens before finally emptying out onto the street on the other side. I paced back and forth desperately for about 10 minutes that felt like an hour before darting back into the alley to finish up in a dark alcove. That was probably the most uncomfortable public piss I've ever taken.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Similar to @Alygal1331 I had to give a pee sample for a drug test, but it was at a sporting competition that I had just won. After drinking tons of gatorade and water my bladder was pretty full at the end of the competition. They pulled me into a small tent with a male observer and asked me to fill a small cup for the test. I told them I had to pee pretty bad, letting them know I needed more than the small cup. I was told a bathroom was down the hall. I filled the cup easily and clamped off the flow. I zipped up, signed the cup and paperwork and walked to the bathroom down the hall. The base of my cock was burning from having to shut off the flow.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

I honestly don’t know how you guys are able to cut it off 😂 once I start there’s absolutely no way I can stop unless I didn’t actually have to go!

I remember one time needing to do a urine test and they gave me this container to pee in. They had told me ahead of time to make sure the last time I peed was at least 4-6 hours ago and to come straight in in the morning before going pee. I was supposed to fill it to a spot between two lines. Because I hadn’t gone since 2am and woke up with a full bladder, I had to go so bad it was starting to hurt. 

I had set myself up in the bathroom there by taking off my pants and underwear and was squatting over the toilet. I lined up the cup and tried to let out just a small spurt to fill the cup and then I could set the cup aside and release the rest of my morning piss. Instead, what happened was basically a small trickle for 1 second before my bladder took that as an okay to release entirely. I sprayed piss into the cup, splashed back on myself, overflowed the cup, pissed all over my hand, and with how forceful the stream was I actually overshot the toilet too and got a good amount on the floor while I tried to readjust. 

I dumped out the excess in the cup, screwed the lid on, and tried to wipe down the outside of it with paper towels… left it in the deposit window still a little wet I think haha. 

That’s so hot. Would have loved to have seen you fumbling around with the cup while pissing like a faucet!

• Agree 1

I have had to recently, in my own house because I live with family. I had to pee badly and decided to pee into the kitchen sink while my mum was in the bathroom. While I was peeing she came out and started walking to the kitchen so I had to quickly stop peeing and wash the pee down before she got there. Luckily she didn't suspect that I peed there.

• Like 1