Ladies: do clitoral erections affect your peeing?

As most people know, erections in men make it difficult to pee, due to the way our plumbing is configured.

But women get erections too, and even their own version of "morning wood".  My question is, do these have any effect on your peeing?  Is your pee stream affected by arousal or clitoral erection?  Answers on the internet are mixed, some say no, some say yes.  What's the consensus amongst the female pee-ers here?

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

While I'm aroused no it isn't more difficult for me to pee. It's after I cum that makes it difficult. Usually I have to hold upwards of an hour or more after I cum.

That is very interesting to read. For many of us guys we have difficulty peeing after we've cum (though in my case it only lasts one to a few minutes before going back to normal--nowhere near an hour), but this is because we use the same tubes for both, and the "valve" in the prostate hasn't yet opened back up to allow urine through. There may be a reason for this, to make sure we have pulled out and won't kill the sperm we just released with acidic pee.

Obviously none of that holds for women, your urethras have no "fork in the road". The fact that being aroused doesn't make it difficult suggests that it isn't because of the increased blood flow and swelling in the area squeezing the tubes shut. And the fact that it's over an hour is amazing. Maybe it is something that some bodies have to prevent pee from washing out sperm, which can sit there for quite a while waiting to get through the cervix--though I'd imagine a woman would need to have her hips elevated over her stomach for it to have any chance of flowing up the vagina! I'm curious if any other women have the same experience of not being able to pee so long after orgasm like that.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

For me, arousal does not make it more difficult to pee, but obviously it adds a lot of pleasure. If I am already hot and if I play a little bit before peeing, I can rub my clit the right way, then I am almost 100% sure to orgasm before my stream ends.

Unlike men, our center of pleasure does not interact that much with the urine stream path.

Yeah I have found that I have to keep bladder fullness/peeing and arousal totally separate. If I try to cum with a full bladder, it kind of weakens the orgasm.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
16 hours ago, Bacardi said:

While I'm aroused no it isn't more difficult for me to pee. It's after I cum that makes it difficult. Usually I have to hold upwards of an hour or more after I cum.

This is interesting.  Perhaps your muscles down there clench up for a while after orgasm?  What happens if you try to pee afterward?  Does your bladder just not want to play the game, or is it blocked?  Can you pee at all for that hour, or is it just difficult?  Some recommend that women pee after sex to avoid getting a UTI.

Everyone is different so it’s possible some women may have a harder time peeing when aroused than others.  With men, it varies, some can pee through at least a partial erection or even a full one while others can’t, but generally when orgasm is about to happen, and for a few minutes afterward, no pee will come.  I hear stories of guys edging on a full bladder and peeing, and I’m like, there’s no way I could do that.

It may be that some women are affected somewhat but they don’t notice.  Like, it takes a few seconds longer to start or it comes out a bit slower.  Or it comes out faster with more pressure, like putting your finger over the end of a garden hose, if she has strong bladder muscles.

I wonder if studies have ever been done, measuring women’s flow rates and pee distances when aroused vs. not aroused.

9 minutes ago, KP-has2P said:

What happens if you try to pee afterward?

I usually lose the feeling all together. One time I had sex with my husband with a full bladder and by the time he made me O I didn't have to pee anymore. We went to bed and I woke up an hour later running to the bathroom because I was so full and had to pee so bad. 

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I usually lose the feeling all together. One time I had sex with my husband with a full bladder and by the time he made me O I didn't have to pee anymore. We went to bed and I woke up an hour later running to the bathroom because I was so full and had to pee so bad. 

So the urge to pee goes away for an hour or so.  So not the same as having the muscles clench up so you have trouble peeing.

Have you ever tried to pee in that state?  Does it still happen, or does your bladder just say “not now!”

edit: At night our bladders “go to sleep” and send fewer “I need to pee” messages to our brains so we aren’t getting up every night to pee, unless you’re bursting.  Maybe orgasm puts your bladder into that state?  Interestingly, if I get up to pee at night, it’s not because I’m desperate, it’s because I’m awake anyway and can’t get back to sleep, so I might as well get up and go.  If I can go back to sleep without peeing, I do.

Edited by KP-has2P
21 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

For me, arousal does not make it more difficult to pee, but obviously it adds a lot of pleasure. If I am already hot and if I play a little bit before peeing, I can rub my clit the right way, then I am almost 100% sure to orgasm before my stream ends.

Unlike men, our center of pleasure does not interact that much with the urine stream path.

Weirdly enough, I feel like I don't work unlike most men in this case 😅 maybe I'm wired upside down but I've never had any problem peeing with a hardon... difficulty of aiming aside XD

57 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

Weirdly enough, I feel like I don't work unlike most men in this case 😅 maybe I'm wired upside down but I've never had any problem peeing with a hardon... difficulty of aiming aside XD

I remember the first time you showed me. I was so confused 😵💫

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, WateryMoose said:

It seems like it's only some men who have trouble peeing while hard. For me when I'm hard it's a bit more difficult but still very possible (aside from, as you said, the aiming aspect). It's only during and shortly after orgasm that the flow is actually blocked. Now there are some men for whom apparently even that is not impossible but that's much fewer.

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I remember the first time you showed me. I was so confused 😵💫

Ok now I’m curious.  Haha.

For me, even partial erections/arousal slows my flow.  Peeing with morning wood results in a 3 minute trickle, made worse by my fetish.  I’m better off waiting for it to subside before attempting to go, if I’m in any sort of hurry.

If I get up and feed the cat first, my morning wood is generally gone by the time I am done and can go pee then.  And then she isn’t meowing at me while I pee.

Any other females care to chime in with their experiences?

Edited by KP-has2P
On 5/7/2024 at 12:29 AM, vanessa9 said:

I would so love to hear an audio recording of what you described there!

Anyway, the topic at hand, I  have had girlfriends who could pee strait after orgasm and others that couldn’t and had to wait a while.

I am able to pee with an erection and can pee right up to coming also. Sometimes after orgasm it can take me a moment to pee but it depends on how much I need to pee. If my bladder is fuller then I can start peeing quicker.

I can pee while aroused, but it makes the stream slower and fucks up my aim. So I have this kind of catch 22 thing. I get aroused from peeing in naughty places, but if I get aroused it's harder to pee and/or messier which ruins it for me thus making it a turn off. 

After an orgasm it's hard to get any out. Like, if I try to pee within five minutes I have to push hard and even then it's just a dribble. I guess all the muscles are still too clenched at that point. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
6 hours ago, swekiss said:

I can pee while aroused, but it makes the stream slower and fucks up my aim. So I have this kind of catch 22 thing. I get aroused from peeing in naughty places, but if I get aroused it's harder to pee and/or messier which ruins it for me thus making it a turn off. 

After an orgasm it's hard to get any out. Like, if I try to pee within five minutes I have to push hard and even then it's just a dribble. I guess all the muscles are still too clenched at that point. 

Good information there.  And I get you on the catch 22 thing… a pee fetish turns you on and then (more for males apparently) it adversely affects your ability to pee.

I think in males it’s one of the urinary sphincters that clenches up to prevent peeing and retrograde ejaculation during arousal/orgasm.  Females have these too (in order to hold it in) and perhaps it clenches up similarly, but to a lesser degree than in males.  Due to individual variance, some females notice it more than others.

I wonder if there’s any connection between women that “squirt” and their ability/inability to pee when aroused or in orgasm.  Maybe those who squirt have a weaker sphincter that doesn’t close the bladder off as much and they can pee even mid orgasm.

When I was married, I noticed at least sometimes if I knew my wife was aroused and had to pee, it would take longer for the stream to start, but i generally didn’t notice it sounding weaker to my ears.  

On 5/6/2024 at 4:29 PM, vanessa9 said:

Does your stream actually hit/tickle your clit and/or labia as it exits? or is there something about the release of pressure from the bladder that stimulates you sexually?

As a guy, I can say that there's no connection between peeing and arousal in that sense. In other words, even when very hard and a few rubs away from orgasm, peeing doesn't stimulate any sort of sexual sensation. If anything it does the opposite, telling the body to stay in "peeing mode" longer. Now, the idea of peeing under certain circumstances can provoke sexual thoughts, but it doesn't produce erotic physical sensations.

22 hours ago, swekiss said:

Hmm. So another woman who experiences that--there must be something to this. 

i’m the same as Bacardi that it’s only now difficult to pee after i’ve cum. minorly frustrating but then it kind of makes for fun part 2 when i then get suddenly super desperate 

• Hot 1
On 5/9/2024 at 6:29 AM, Carb0nBased said:

Does your stream actually hit/tickle your clit and/or labia as it exits? or is there something about the release of pressure from the bladder that stimulates you sexually?

Labia, yes, it depends if I am squatting, sitting, hovering etc... But, like you, it is more in the head. If I want my clit to be stimulated, I use my fingers :-)

My wife always pees after sex. If she orgasms (or if she was at least aroused), which happens most of the time, it definitely takes her a little while to get going. She'll maybe sit there a minute or two before the flow starts. Like Bacardi described, I think it's likely because everything diwn there is clenched.

As for me, I can definitely pee while erect. I've talked about it here before, but peeing during sex is one of my favorite pastimes. It has taken some "training" and discipline for me to develop the ability to pee while erect. And even though I can do it, I usually have to concentrate hard to make it happen. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kirby23 said:

My wife always pees after sex. If she orgasms (or if she was at least aroused), which happens most of the time, it definitely takes her a little while to get going. She'll maybe sit there a minute or two before the flow starts. Like Bacardi described, I think it's likely because everything diwn there is clenched.

As for me, I can definitely pee while erect. I've talked about it here before, but peeing during sex is one of my favorite pastimes. It has taken some "training" and discipline for me to develop the ability to pee while erect. And even though I can do it, I usually have to concentrate hard to make it happen. 

Another interesting data point.  I wonder if your wife pees any slower (or faster) once she gets going after orgasm compared to the unaroused state.

From what I can gather, female peeing is affected by arousal, but in general to a lesser degree than in males.

Like, a typical male might be able to pee through a partial erection but find it difficult with a full-on and impossible right before/after orgasm, while a typical female may only have some issues after orgasm.  “Your mileage may vary” of course.

Even males have variance, some can pee right up to orgasm while others can’t.  It probably depends (in both sexes) by how much things clench up while aroused and how strong your bladder muscles are that squeeze the pee out.

Like, I never had a crazy powerful stream even when not erect, even when I was younger, so my bladder muscles aren’t like Hercules, so that probably makes it harder for me to pee while erect than a guy (or gal) who otherwise pisses like a race horse.

It would be interesting to do a pee flow rate poll (how you pee unaroused vs. various levels of arousal),but flow rate can only be vaguely estimated unless you measure it specifically, and other factors can lead to variance such as how full your bladder is.

Edited by KP-has2P
22 minutes ago, KP-has2P said:

Another interesting data point.  I wonder if your wife pees any slower (or faster) once she gets going after orgasm compared to the unaroused state.

Like, a typical male might be able to pee through a partial erection but find it difficult with a full-on and impossible right before/after orgasm...

I'll comment on both of these.

Generally speaking, I would say, yes, my wife pees slower directly after an orgasm. She will usually sit there at least a few minutes, often doing a trickle at a time. This could be due to arousal, or due to the fact that she usually pees right before sex, so she's not usually very full right after sex.

As for me, I can definitely pee right up until orgasm. In fact, occasionally, if I try to pee inside my wife's vagina during sex, the act of peeing inside sometimes triggers my orgasm because it's so arousing to me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kirby23 said:

Generally speaking, I would say, yes, my wife pees slower directly after an orgasm. She will usually sit there at least a few minutes, often doing a trickle at a time. This could be due to arousal, or due to the fact that she usually pees right before sex, so she's not usually very full right after sex.

More good information.  As an inhabitant of a male body, it’s interesting to get information on how female bodies function relative to how I in a male body experiences things.  My pee fascination started when I was young, noticing when I heard a female pee on the toilet its sounded different, and not knowing why (since I couldn’t see what was going on) and also how when I was erect my own stream was a lot slower/weaker and wondered if females experienced the same thing.

My 20 years of marriage (now divorced), sharing a home and toilet with a female only left me with more questions than answers.  Like, not knowing how arousal affected her pee stream, or what other factors could be at play (like, her menstrual cycle).  I never brought up peeing topics with her.  But I did enjoy listening to her pee as she would do it with the bathroom door open if we were alone in the house.  I especially enjoyed her morning pees as they tended to be longer, and sometimes they were slow minute long trickles, but I could never really pin down a pattern as to when or why that would happen.  I always wondered if she had female morning wood those mornings, or if she was more prone to this during a certain “time of the month”.

Maybe I need to find a female companion who’s open minded about talking about pee…

Edited by KP-has2P