Hi! Dear ladies. Are there on this forum any girls that now or in back in early age prefer to pee standing rather then squatting? 

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2024 at 1:31 PM, Kittykiss said:

I do sometimes pee standing up specially when I am too desperate to squat or I won't have much cover

If you’re peeing standing do to lack of coverage, what do you do with your clothes? Are you peeing through the fly of your pants or do you have a skirt/dress on, etc.?

3 minutes ago, Kittykiss said:

I usually always wear a skirt or a dress and if in jeans I pull the jeans down a bit or squat

Are you accurate enough not to get the jeans wet when peeing standing?

1 hour ago, vanessa9 said:

Like Kittykiss, I love to pee standing, but I am unable to do it properly without a peemate or other STP device. If clothing allows, I can spread my legs and bend a little, then things get a little better.

We can only hope that, as they say:  'practice makes perfect'.    Whether it does or not  - only one way to find out. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 6/4/2024 at 10:23 PM, WetWoman80 said:

I absolutely prefer to stand to pee.  But, I just can't do it naturally without making a mess.  I have gotten quite proficient at using a GoGirl STP device though.  I'm planning to try some other brands/versions, to see if there are ones I like better.

GoGirls are perfect for crossing streams with 😀 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 6/4/2024 at 10:31 PM, Kittykiss said:

I do sometimes pee standing up specially when I am too desperate to squat or I won't have much cover

that’s really hot. What’s the most public place you’ve stood up pissing at? 

15 hours ago, Lilly bowman said:

If I’m in a bathing suit I’ll just pull it to the side and piss standing outside 

Do you do this in ankle deep water, the sand, grass next to a pool, or all the above?

10 hours ago, swekiss said:

I hate squatting, so if that would be the only option cause I have company/potential onlookers (and by that I mean normal people, not someone who is a pee fan) I would hold it and search for a place where I can stand. Walk further in the forrest or hide behind a dumpster or something so my company can't see that I'm standing. Or in worst case scenario go to an actual bathroom. 

Are you comfortable sharing why you feel like it wouldn’t be okay for company to see you standing (but would be okay for you to squat)? 

10 hours ago, ChrisS said:

Do you do this in ankle deep water, the sand, grass next to a pool, or all the above?

If I’m in the pool I usually go behind the shed in the grass or in the bushes. Beach I just go thru my suit in the water

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 6/11/2024 at 4:17 AM, swekiss said:

Easy: Society expects me to be a sqatter cause I'm a girl. Therefor most people would react if they didn't see me duck down behind something and instead see me just turn my back. I'm guessing the same would happen if a man where to drop trou and squat for a pee. 

And sure, if I was in the mood to have to explain my self after or know the others might talk about it being weird after I've left I guess I could, but generally I don't like to make a scene/draw attention to my self so I don't. 

When you are outdoors, you can get away with breaking societal rules - even standing. You would likely generate more controversy if you were observed standing at a regular toilet or using a urinal indoors. I vote for your choice of position outdoors.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

Easy: Society expects me to be a sqatter cause I'm a girl. Therefor most people would react if they didn't see me duck down behind something and instead see me just turn my back. I'm guessing the same would happen if a man where to drop trou and squat for a pee. 

And sure, if I was in the mood to have to explain my self after or know the others might talk about it being weird after I've left I guess I could, but generally I don't like to make a scene/draw attention to my self so I don't. 

Hopefully you find plenty of situations where there's no need to explain yourself. While it's generally not good to make a scene or draw attention to yourself, it seems far better when you can just be who you are. All the more reason to spend as much time as you can in nature.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

That sounds frustrating. Does that mean you squat in public even though you're capable of peeing standing up? 

16 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

That sounds frustrating. Does that mean you squat in public even though you're capable of peeing standing up? 

I normally make sure noone can see me at all of course, but yes, in a situation where men are "allowed" to just step away a few meters and do their business cause all you see is their back, I still need to go behind a wall or something so noone can see me do exactly the same as I don't want to be judged or seen as weird and so on..

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
14 minutes ago, swekiss said:

I normally make sure noone can see me at all of course, but yes, in a situation where men are "allowed" to just step away a few meters and do their business cause all you see is their back, I still need to go behind a wall or something so noone can see me do exactly the same as I don't want to be judged or seen as weird and so on..

Damn, that sucks! I hate to admit this, but as someone who doesn't like to draw attention to himself, I think if I were a woman who could pee standing up, I would probably still squat in certain situations. Just to be on the safe side. 

I imagine it wouldn't be as bad to be caught by a woman. I could probably spin that into a monologue about empowerment or something like that. But if I were caught by a man I might never be able to pee around him (or the group of people accompanying us) again. I'd be too afraid that he would be thinking about it. Then I would be wondering who else he told?