How does your labia affect your pee stream?

On 4/8/2024 at 1:05 PM, Bacardi said:

I have shorter inner labia and pretty chunky outer labia. If i had a comparison chart I could show you lol. I haven't noticed much of a difference in how I pee. Depends more on how much pee I have and how wet I am. So for example if I cum and then try and pee right away I have a hard time for whatever reason, but my labia are so short I don't believe they're the problem. 

I dont feel the pee flowing past my lips either. 

Either of these comparison charts fit the lips? Lol

FBDF7DED-7457-4CFE-8313-7518DFD3573A.jpeg

D08675AE-4D02-43CD-8055-33251000E19F.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Prince Peenis said:

I would guess second row second example. Unless I spread my legs wide you can't really see my inner labia cause my outer labia is so fat 😁

• Love 3
On 4/17/2024 at 9:39 AM, Fan of girls peeing said:

@Darlene  I see but the potential listeners are fellow girls though in public restrooms. So you don't want them to listen to you pee maybe because girls pee sounds are too hot? And you don't want to arouse everyone with your very hot pee sounds? But I guess in a home bathroom you don't mind people hearing your pee sounds right? 

It’s just I wouldn’t want to be the only person making a lot of noise in public, at home is different because I am by myself on the toilet with the door closed.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/17/2024 at 6:30 PM, Bacardi said:

I would guess second row second example. Unless I spread my legs wide you can't really see my inner labia cause my outer labia is so fat 😁

FWIW (coming from a 74-y-o with nigh 22 years on prescribed Prostate Meds), I've been a fan of prominent outer-Labia for decades. I love it when a lass poses with her bottom within the camera's "KnowhuttaMean?" zone (& it seems on-purpose), to make her Pussy look as big as her face. No matter how normal (or not) that makes me, I come here as the person I am; not some made-up character I hope somebody will want to perceive. My hearing has a gap or 3 in it, & sounds of Pee hitting the water in yon Porcelain Throne just don't reach my ears as they used-to. OTOH the sight of some delightful show-off getting 1 of my favorite beverages (& condiments) all over herself (apparently enjoying it as much as I love seeing the photos) still gets my motor running. Best regards!

On 4/17/2024 at 5:30 PM, Prince Peenis said:

Ah, me favorite flowers usually each grow on TWO stems! At 74 & most-attracted to lasses in my own age-range, I fancy those with that slack, relaxed, at-ease look to them (& I mean the whole lady; not merely the lady's hole ☺). Best regards!

• 3 months later...

My absolute favourite part about my pee fetish has to do with endowed inner lips, labia minora set together dangling freely while pushing out a gushy piss with pressure that you can see bulge and push through through causing the lips to move and flap back and fourth like a fish tail,  throwing and whipping the stream like a garden hose omgggg  

• Love 1
On 4/17/2024 at 10:30 PM, Prince Peenis said:

Between 8 and 17. So tbh, it doesn’t get in the way too much 

• Hot 1
On 4/15/2024 at 4:38 AM, Darlene said:

I need to figure out how to just get the audio from these videos first.

If you're comfortable opening your computer's command prompt, FFMPEG is a great free app for this. It's a sort of Swiss Army Knife for media files. It can save the audio out of a video, raise/lower the volume, trim, fade, etc. All without burning some kind of watermark into the new file or pestering you to buy a paid version of the app (there is none). An example of a command to save the audio out of a video would be something like

FFMPEG -i yourmoviefile.mp4 -c:a copy -vn audioclip.mp4

-c:a copy tells FFMPEG to copy the audio as-is, and -vn tells it to omit the video. You could further add -dn and -map_metadata -1 to really scrub out any other data other than the audio.

• Thanks 2
On 8/24/2024 at 6:32 AM, w00ties said:

If you're comfortable opening your computer's command prompt, FFMPEG is a great free app for this. It's a sort of Swiss Army Knife for media files. It can save the audio out of a video, raise/lower the volume, trim, fade, etc. All without burning some kind of watermark into the new file or pestering you to buy a paid version of the app (there is none). An example of a command to save the audio out of a video would be something like

FFMPEG -i yourmoviefile.mp4 -c:a copy -vn audioclip.mp4

-c:a copy tells FFMPEG to copy the audio as-is, and -vn tells it to omit the video. You could further add -dn and -map_metadata -1 to really scrub out any other data other than the audio.

This is so cool. I did iMovies to do my comp and it worked out. It was hard at first but I figured it out. I am going to save this page to my favorites, thank you for the tip! 

• Like 1
On 8/22/2024 at 9:10 PM, cuteguyloveslips said:

My absolute favourite part about my pee fetish has to do with endowed inner lips, labia minora set together dangling freely while pushing out a gushy piss with pressure that you can see bulge and push through through causing the lips to move and flap back and fourth like a fish tail,  throwing and whipping the stream like a garden hose omgggg  

That is also my favorite! I think mine started due to my embarrassment of having really big lips and seeing if it was “normal” and then it turned into a fetish 😂 it’s hot to see large labia hanging and freely peeing.  

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 8/28/2024 at 2:59 PM, Misslittlecutie1 said:

That is also my favorite! I think mine started due to my embarrassment of having really big lips and seeing if it was “normal” and then it turned into a fetish 😂 it’s hot to see large labia hanging and freely peeing.  

Amazing that you have the same dirty thoughts as i do, and theres nothing hotter than when a girl with long lips is into it too!  Such a turn on!

• Love 1
On 9/4/2024 at 6:02 PM, amorprohibido said:

i’ve noticed (from taking videos) that my labia opens up when i pee. when i spread my legs to pee, my inner lips will open up to let the stream go through. when i just pee on the toilet  normally with my legs closed i can feel my pee stream running over my lips

Thats also kinda erotic to hear, your lips blooming open by themselves because it knows there will be piss coming through lol

• Like 1
On 4/12/2024 at 12:53 AM, Darlene said:

I’ve been guilty of this. But I always leave the toilet exactly how I left it. No drops and clean for the next person.

I do think that it can be hot. I’ve made lots of guys hard from watching me piss on the toilet.

Indeed that works for me every time.  Incredibly erotic either hearing or watching a woman urinate. 

• Hot 1
26 minutes ago, Roughneck said:

Indeed that works for me every time.  Incredibly erotic either hearing or watching a woman urinate. 

@Roughneck Yes I agree with you there the sight as well as sounds of human females urinating are indeed very erotic for sure. Girls hissing, gushing, and whistling pee sounds can make us guys very hard I highly suspect many guys get an erection when they even hear a girl taking a piss in a toilet. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
  • Like 1