On 4/7/2024 at 12:08 PM, Jamespeelover said:

I get turned on by smell used pads from girls pee in them. I can get instant hard on if I find one 

I never saw any used piss-pads after women but I’ve seen loads of soaked tissues with piss after women pissing in festivals. Did you masturbate in any used pads? 

On 4/8/2024 at 10:54 AM, likesToLick said:

When I am licking a woman's pussy I absolutely love it when I can smell her pee.   It really makes the experience more sexy for me.

Oh yeah I love getting the smell of pee when licking a lady also.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 4/8/2024 at 5:27 PM, Moore007 said:

I never saw any used piss-pads after women but I’ve seen loads of soaked tissues with piss after women pissing in festivals. Did you masturbate in any used pads? 

Yes I do. Go in unisex bathrooms

On 4/17/2024 at 11:36 PM, Cute wetter said:

I think the smell of pee is so underrated. There's one thing I always do when I wet myself and have some time to play with myself, which is taking out my wet panties and put them right on my nose to smell them continuously. The smell is so intoxicating and adds a whole new layer to the experience

I find the same. My girlfriend has peed her knickers for me and I found that sniffing the knickers while playing with myself was intoxicating.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/18/2024 at 12:36 AM, Cute wetter said:

I think the smell of pee is so underrated. There's one thing I always do when I wet myself and have some time to play with myself, which is taking out my wet panties and put them right on my nose to smell them continuously. The smell is so intoxicating and adds a whole new layer to the experience

I totally agree with you. Piss-smell is very underrated. Piss mix so well with sex in all ways, especially the smell and I think there’s a big taboo in getting turned on by the smell of piss. I think the smell of piss actually activates certain hormones in our brains.  Festivals are usually good, especially a hot summer day when there can a be distinct smell of piss between buildings and behind bushes. I’ve seen both men and women behaving like being turned on while pissing at festivals.

• Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, Behindthebush said:

I love pee smell.  When i fouond a girl pee puddle i smell it.  The woman pee smell is different of men pee smell.  The best is the smell of the girl's pee on the sand !!!

At a party a female friend of mine peed in an empty beer glass when all the bathrooms were occupied. I guarded the door to the bedroom where she peed. When she was done I said I had to go as well and pulled my dick out and dipped it into her warm piss. She laughed and pointed out to me that I had my dick in her pee 😂 I was so extremely turned on and got rock hard immediately. We both laughed and I blamed it all on the drinks 😂 I wanted to pour all of her piss inside my t-shirt and let it run down my chest. Unfortunately I already revealed too much of my fetish and she later pored the piss away in the sink. Such a waste. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, Behindthebush said:

I love pee smell.  When i fouond a girl pee puddle i smell it.  The woman pee smell is different of men pee smell.  The best is the smell of the girl's pee on the sand !!!

That's interesting. I've never had the luck to smell a fresh pee spot on sand, but ones that have been sitting for a while smell the worst to me.

The most nuanced, delicate pee scent is from a recently used toilet. Even if it has been flushed, some scent usually remains, and as long as the same toilet wasn't used for #2 recently, the only other smell around is fresh water. This means you really can really pick up the subtly different pee smell of particular women. It can range from almost like sweet rain, to somewhat like an ocean breeze, to a little pungent but not strong, to possibly a little roasted, especially if she drinks coffee.

Wet spots in dirt in the forest/bushes have an "earthier" scent because of the leaves, moss, or whatever other organic material is there. It's fresh in a different way to a recently used toilet, though less "pure", yet still female and male pee tend to differ in a noticeable way (and both differ from dog pee, which is the other kind of damp spot one often comes across). And the smell doesn't get any worse the longer it sits--it just fades in intensity as the ground dries.

However, I have smelled a number of damp spots that were obviously peed on in sand dunes at the beach. And, some of those were almost certainly from females, because of how they were in the middle of sand patches surrounded by tall beach grass some distance from the beach. However, none smelled what I would call "feminine" in any way. Not that they smelled exactly like "guy pee" does on regular ground, but they smelled kind of like coffee that has been brewed with water that is too hot--where the only aromas that remain are bitter and sulfurous. Or even a bit along the lines of asparagus pee. It seems there's something about the type of bacteria living in beach sand that makes pee there "go south" before it dries. Then it's possible it isn't so much the sand as the heat, since the kind of days where the beach is crowded and lots of people pee are invariably warm summer days, and the sand being white means it absorbs a lot of sunlight.

But in general, I've never thought that sand smells that good, even when NOT peed on. Yes, the fresh air off the ocean can smell good, but sand itself smells, well, just almost stale and dusty, or even a bit like air conditioning that hasn't been used for months when you turn it on. Nothing like the richness of loamy soil. So I'm not so surprised that pee that has soaked into it doesn't smell great either.

• Like 2

I get the best most strongest scents from portable potties. I would intentionally visit potty stalls set up in parks or at events to masturbate my wet pussy to the stench. The stronger the scent, the better. I just love filth.  

• Hot 3
25 minutes ago, NubianPisser said:

I get the best most strongest scents from portable potties. I would intentionally visit potty stalls set up in parks or at events to masturbate my wet pussy to the stench. The stronger the scent, the better. I just love filth.  

Sorry... but to me this would be ewwww. Porta-potties don't even smell that much like pee, rather like poo mixed with chemicals. There's a bit of pee smell in there but it's overpowered by so much yuck.

• Agree 2
23 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

The most nuanced, delicate pee scent is from a recently used toilet. Even if it has been flushed, some scent usually remains, and as long as the same toilet wasn't used for #2 recently, the only other smell around is fresh water. This means you really can really pick up the subtly different pee smell of particular women. It can range from almost like sweet rain, to somewhat like an ocean breeze, to a little pungent but not strong, to possibly a little roasted, especially if she drinks coffee.

Can definitely relate. At a job I had a few years ago, I went to use the restroom down the hall from my office. it was a weird design with a single shower you had to walk past to get to the toilet stall, and it was unisex. I walked in the main door, it was unlocked so no reason to think anyone inside. When I stepped in, heard a loud stream begin gushing and quickly turned back. She didn't seem to hear someone almost walked in on her. So I stood in the hall a bit away to wait. Could hear her heavy stream the whole time, then a flush. She came out and had a mask since it was covid era, but she was damn hot from behind, tall with long black hair, stout curves and big round ass in jeans and heels. I went in as she walked away, when I got close to the toilet, the water had just finished refilling and her smell was still beaming up from the bowl. It smelled of fresh pee, but also really sweaty pungent aroma left behind, one of the most arousing I've come across following a woman having used a toilet. I loved it. They definitely leave a signature smell behind, regardless of which relief was done. Never did find out who she was, I mostly worked remote so it was rare to be on site.

6 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Sorry... but to me this would be ewwww. Porta-potties don't even smell that much like pee, rather like poo mixed with chemicals. There's a bit of pee smell in there but it's overpowered by so much yuck.

I respect your opinion, but that has not been my personal experience.

9 hours ago, NubianPisser said:

Yes! And I love warm unkept public bathrooms! I get an immediate hard-on at the scent of fermenting urine!  A bit awkward to describe, but I enjoy sitting on the floor and scooting around in concentrated oily urine that has pooled and accumulated over time around and under urinals. I love the feeling of my butt sliding easily in it and the greasy sticky sensations as I work it into my denim shorts and underwear! With a very heavy and heavenly scent of urine on me, I’m ecstatic afterwards for hours on end! And, I get such devilish thrills when I occasionally overhear others, especially women, say things about me such as, “God, he stinks of urine!” and “He smells like piss!” I share member hibillymayshear’s enjoyment of dried urine too, which I perceive as having a pleasantly earthy and mildly sweet scent! 

• Hot 1

The smell of fresh pee is very arousing.   
My wife often does me a favour and wets her pants for me in the evening. 
No sex involved, only wetting. 
I then put my hand inside her pants to feel her pee-stream. 
After she has finished I lick her pee off my hand and smell at it. 
Later I take her pants and underwear in my bedroom (we have separate bedrooms) and masturbate while smelling at her panties. 
Sometimes I add a jet of my pee on her panties, that feels like a rewetting. 

• Hot 2

I love the smell of the piss stains that build up after rewetting my bed or carpet for a week. I like to walk into my bedroom and immediately be hit with the smell of how much I've been pissing all over the place.

• Hot 3

I enjoy the sweet slightly nutty scent of fresh light to moderate yellow pee. If the urine is from a well hydrated person it is just like water. To strong or dark yellow meaning the person is dehydrated it is unattractive the other way. I Don't like the strong acid smell of strong urine. It has to be in that sweet spot in between. 

The strong ammonia stink of stale or old piss is nasty

• Like 1