Do you think being allowed or not allowed to pee outside as a kid influenced you?

Do you think whether or not you were allowed to pee outside has influenced your love of naughty pee? 

I grew up with two brothers, a sister and my mom and dad. There were 6 of us. We had one bathroom upstairs, it was hard when dad would come home from work and then my sister would get home from dance and both would need to shower so the bathroom was always busy. I mean regardless of that my parents let us all pee outside but because of that situation, in winter if the bathroom was occupied and you were desperate you could go piss over the drain in their basement. I feel like the fact it was normal to pee outside and in the basement made it a part of my life. I don’t know if it made me into it necessarily I think I was just predisposed to be a bisexual man into men and women pissing 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes, I think it has. I was constantly confused by being encouraged to pee all over outside in Europe and then being scolded or prevented from peeing outside in the US. You can read more about it in these threads among others.