The Dream Topic

I can remember the full story, but I remember having one in the past couple of years where I was in the back of a taxi with both Boris Johnson... and Elmo from Sesame Street.

20220401_100705.thumb.jpg.d63659e57e1eaf178bcc6bdb8b93f4c7.jpg 

MV5BNjk3Nzg5Mzg1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI2ODQyNA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.thumb.jpg.9c8178b09b83b11610aef34b62b5aa3e.jpg

There's definitely a muppet joke in there somewhere

• Hug 1
  • Haha 1

I had a dream last night that Dr. Feely (remember him everyone?) took me and all of his assistants at his office to a meeting out of town in regards to his profession. There's a word for it. Like a convention, I think, but for doctors lol. 

We all got a hotel and as we were checking in the other people he brought paired off to share a room but then it came down to me and him. He asked me if I wanted my own room and I told him we could share to save him money, and he got us a hotel room with two rooms somehow. I guess in my dream he was still married and that's why, but we still ended up in the bed together anyway lol. 

I wish I could have dreams like that every night. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ive had a lot of goofy ahh dreams but the main one I remember was i was at six flags and i went on a really weird roller coaster and then i magically was at the top of like a sky scraper height diving board and I JUMPED and when i finally got to the bottom of this empty pool that was like only 15 yards the water went in with me like a trampoline does when you jump on it then i woke up terrified 

• Hug 1

I think the weirdest one I can remember from recent times,  I dreamt I was at an outdoor party, like sort of a fete or a school fair sort of thing more than a party.  And lots of real life friends were there, so I was spending time chatting and so on.   There was a pizza chef who had an outdoor table, preparing pizzas to order and cooking them.   He needed to take a rest break, so I stepped in and started making pizzas for the people waiting.

And you know those dreams where you're running but not getting anywhere - being chased or whatever - it turned into one of those scenarios.   A queue was building up, pizzas weren't cooking quickly enough....  and it was all getting more and more fraught.   The worst thing was though, when I woke up - genuinely starving hungry and genuinely craving pizza!

Also, not my dream, but over the weekend I suspect I know what and who my wife was dreaming about...   I was already awake, it was early morning and she was muttering in her sleep.  I couldn't make anything out until she clearly exclaimed "THAT'S DISGUSTING..." followed by more muttering.   Then a minute or two later and anguished "BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME?"  - so I can kind of guess who's the guilty party.   But when she woke up, seems she doesn't remember at all...    Phew.

• Hug 1
28 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Also, not my dream, but over the weekend I suspect I know what and who my wife was dreaming about...   I was already awake, it was early morning and she was muttering in her sleep.  I couldn't make anything out until she clearly exclaimed "THAT'S DISGUSTING..." followed by more muttering.   Then a minute or two later and anguished "BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME?"  - so I can kind of guess who's the guilty party.   But when she woke up, seems she doesn't remember at all...    Phew.

Oh! Sending hugs your way Goose.

5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I think the weirdest one I can remember from recent times,  I dreamt I was at an outdoor party, like sort of a fete or a school fair sort of thing more than a party.  And lots of real life friends were there, so I was spending time chatting and so on.   There was a pizza chef who had an outdoor table, preparing pizzas to order and cooking them.   He needed to take a rest break, so I stepped in and started making pizzas for the people waiting.

And you know those dreams where you're running but not getting anywhere - being chased or whatever - it turned into one of those scenarios.   A queue was building up, pizzas weren't cooking quickly enough....  and it was all getting more and more fraught.   The worst thing was though, when I woke up - genuinely starving hungry and genuinely craving pizza!

You can't be responsible for what is said in deep sleep....

11 hours ago, Pissymary said:

Ive had a lot of goofy ahh dreams but the main one I remember was i was at six flags and i went on a really weird roller coaster and then i magically was at the top of like a sky scraper height diving board and I JUMPED and when i finally got to the bottom of this empty pool that was like only 15 yards the water went in with me like a trampoline does when you jump on it then i woke up terrified 

Yep did that too , was jumping from a plane some how we were on the edge of space,so falling broke the sound barrier , and when I pulled the ring , all that came out was dirty laundry . I woke up on a beach with 100 naked girls jumping over me ,all over 400 lbs easy ,,,   DAMN !!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

She clearly dreamt about you putting pineapple on pizza.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
10 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Also, not my dream, but over the weekend I suspect I know what and who my wife was dreaming about...   I was already awake, it was early morning and she was muttering in her sleep.  I couldn't make anything out until she clearly exclaimed "THAT'S DISGUSTING..." followed by more muttering.   Then a minute or two later and anguished "BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME?"  - so I can kind of guess who's the guilty party.   But when she woke up, seems she doesn't remember at all...    Phew

I know you don't find this funny goose but I do cause I'm also a serial sleep talker and sleep walker lol. My husband tells me all about the crazy things I say in my sleep and I can assure you it probably wasn't about what you think! And even if it was like you said she forgot. My husband tells me he's had full blown conversations with me while I was sleeping and I neverrrr remember them!  

• Hug 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I remembered a very short segment of a dream I had last night. I was going to stay a night away in a hotel - maybe on business? - and I was being shown to my room. It was down a long, anonymous corridor like in many a functional hotel. But when the door opened it was a thick steel door like one on a strongroom. And the room was very long and narrow, at ninety degrees to the door, and it sloped down to the far end. It had a tatty, thin red carpet on it, and right at the far end - about 10 metres away, was a toilet. That was it. No bed. No chair or table - or even window. It was like a prison cell of the worst kind. 

I suffer a bit from claustrophobia, so *no way* was I going to stay in that room. Fortunately, I woke up at that point.

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Hug 2

I remember a dream I had a number of years ago when I and a number of work colleagues were all contestants on Big Brother, Cant remember details beyond the fact that it included me being evicted.

Another time I dreamt I was in the police along with a load of characters from The Bill.

3 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I remember a dream I had a number of years ago when I and a number of work colleagues were all contestants on Big Brother, Cant remember details beyond the fact that it included me being evicted.

Another time I dreamt I was in the police along with a load of characters from The Bill.

Weird! Some dreams seem to have obvious explanations or sources, but others seem to come out of nowhere and are completely surreal. Endlessly fascinating!

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I really do wish I had more erotic dreams, been years since I last had one, least one I can remember.

Most of my dreams are random shit involving work which might have some slight amusement value to colleagues who would get all the in jokes my subconscious has included, but they'd seem pretty dull if a bit whacky to everyone else

I just had a filling done that was teetering on a root canal. I abhor going to the dentist and once things got going I literally passed out underneath this guy (and not in a good way, tho he was a super hot Greek guy 🥴) as he was drilling into my tooth. But ever since then every time I've fallen asleep I've had nightmares about losing my teeth some how and they always leave me reeling 😫 I'd do anything to go back to having normal dreams if anyone can help.

• Hug 1