That sounds fantastic.  I love seeing both wettings and also pull-aside peeings.  Good luck tomorrow.  Please tell all, in full detail!  

(I reckon it's pretty hot seeing a girl squat to piss in the sea.  Even though she's exposing nothing, and the pee is invisible, just knowing that she's going in her clothes, in public, is a real turn on.)

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

With hundreds of girls and possibly guys pissing on the street it must have been drenched in piss which people would have had to walk in. Not very nice. And it must have wreaked as well. I hope they washed the streets like they did or do in the west end of London on a Sunday morning.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm from brazil and I can assure you that its not only on Rio, all the cities have carnival events and every single one of them count with the best carnival attraction ever, the woman peeing on the streets, best time of the year!

• Like 4
15 hours ago, ante said:

I'm from brazil and I can assure you that its not only on Rio, all the cities have carnival events and every single one of them count with the best carnival attraction ever, the woman peeing on the streets, best time of the year!

Ante, if you have any descriptions of what you have seen it would be great if you could share them

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, knarf11 said:

Ante, if you have any descriptions of what you have seen it would be great if you could share them

It's basically the same scenario pete described, usually women go in groups, they just squat or some bend over and pee all the way the street, some dont wipe and some have a little bag of wet wipes. It's very common to see like 4-5 women together peeing in the same spot during carnival, there's a couple videos on internet, you might have to search in portuguese tho lmao

• Like 1

Carnival is always a good time for sightings. This year I was able to spot a few women peeing at the parade. The parade takes a few hours and by the end everyone needs a relief. The very few portaloos along the route aren’t enough to make sure everyone can keep up with their car so they just quickly go behind some bushes where I am conveniently close to. 

• Like 2