Squat toilets

Not a lady here, but my wife and I went to a place in France, I went to the toilet and found that it was a squat toilet.  When I told my wife, she decided to pee by the car instead!   She didn't like the idea of the squat toilet at all.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/8/2024 at 6:39 PM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Have any ladies here ever used squat toilets before? How does it affect your peeing? Do you prefer them over regular toilets?

Used them a bit while traveling, and trying to figure out what precise position your clothes and purse go in to keep them from touching the gross, recently hose-flooded floor and out of the pee stream at the same time is the worst.

I don't prefer them.  Struggling with my clothes probably gets easier with practice, but everything a woman might use a toilet for that isn't peeing really sucks, and I'm very close to a public bathroom floor, if you wanna think about how sexy that is for a minute. 😆

It really didn't affect my actual peeing at all, though.

Edited by peequed
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate squatting, so I'd probably dislike it/suffer badly and avoid a toilet like that. Or most likely stand to pee if I really have to go and have no choice.

• Like 2
On 2/9/2024 at 7:08 PM, Alfresco said:

Not a lady here, but my wife and I went to a place in France, I went to the toilet and found that it was a squat toilet.  When I told my wife, she decided to pee by the car instead!   She didn't like the idea of the squat toilet at all.

It doesn't matter to me, I'm germophobic and I don't sit in bathrooms other than the one in my house anyway 😄

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
On 2/9/2024 at 8:09 AM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Have any ladies here ever used squat toilets before? How does it affect your peeing? Do you prefer them over regular toilets?

I have used a squat toilet before and I wouldn't mind using it again ! The reason I hate public toilets is because of how unsanitary it is and I don't want THAT to touch my ass. The squat toilet is cool when it comes to that

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kittykiss said:

I have used a squat toilet once before and its a strange experience surely. We three had to pee real bad, so all 3 got into the toilet and squatted on 3 corners to pee into the squat toilet. We couldn't have done those in a normal toilet and given how all 3 of us peed for over a minute, the squat toilet was great for that

It's fascinating how open some women can be with their friends about bodily functions like peeing. I know in some ways us guys are known for being more open than women with strangers when peeing in urinals, whereas women are in their own separate stalls (at least in the West). However, that works because we don't have to actually talk about peeing with each other, and work together. In my experience, it doesn't really get that much more open with familiarity--while close male friends might be more OK using adjacent urinals (though in some cases they may find it even more awkward), and might keep up their conversation while peeing, it's not like the act of peeing itself is really acknowledged except maybe in a sort of joking way (like "Man I reeally had to piss"). It's only at younger ages where there might be games like crossing streams, or possibly while drunk.

On the female side among close friends though you have things like this, where three of them might work together to coordinate and all pee into the same squat toilet. I don't know what it would take for three typical guy friends to show teamwork like that! I do know that isn't ALL women, I've seen polls about women sharing toilet stalls and at least half of them say "Eww, I'd never do that with my friends, that would be weeeird!" but the other half or so say they regularly do it.

I had to use a squat toilet once again and as you know I don’t bother making a mess, however this mess was a huge one because the toilet and the bit in front of it was wet from some other lady and frankly, I didn’t want to step in that so naturally I pissed on the tiles and a bit on the door, it almost leaked.

To my misfortune I had to witness a woman exclaiming disgust as I left because pretty much the cubicle was drenched. :/

I mean, if she didn’t like it that much she shouldn’t have gotten in but she did, so too bad. 😝

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Use a urinal if there is one

I'd love to. Only have twice though. Felt like a crook going in the mens room, so hurried like never before to not be caught..

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

How'd it go?

Like I said. I hurried like there was a wildfire. First I basically ran in, did what I had to do and ran out. Second was a restaurant so basically the same and feeling stressed af. 

3 hours ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Lol...I meant more how was your aim?

Because of the extreme hurry and urinals being too high I would say I got like 95% where it was supposed to. Hard to say though since I didn't stay to check, I just ran to not be caught in the mensroom and potentially having to answer for it..

18 minutes ago, swekiss said:

Because of the extreme hurry and urinals being too high I would say I got like 95% where it was supposed to. Hard to say though since I didn't stay to check, I just ran to not be caught in the mensroom and potentially having to answer for it..

Super hot story

Would not have minded catching you 😉

Could have even joined in