Pee questions answered!

If you had a cock would you pee more frequently in public? I'd love to hear from other ladies commenting on this thread as well. 

I meant to add I'm very grateful to have a woman be here to answer guys questions. 

Beach mom is very helpful as well. 

12 hours ago, notna98 said:

When was your last time you have peed in the stairwell? Have you ever peed on the floor in public toilets?

The last time I’ve peed in that specific stairwell was 1 or 2 years ago since I’m no longer near that school.

9 hours ago, Adidas105 said:

If you had a cock would you pee more frequently in public? I'd love to hear from other ladies commenting on this thread as well. 

I meant to add I'm very grateful to have a woman be here to answer guys questions. 

Beach mom is very helpful as well. 

Well it would definitely be easier to keep myself covered while peeing 😆 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

The last time I’ve peed in that specific stairwell was 1 or 2 years ago since I’m no longer near that school.

I mean when the last time you did it in any stairwell and at what circumstances? 

1 hour ago, notna98 said:

I mean when the last time you did it in any stairwell and at what circumstances? 

Hmmm, I don’t remember the last time I specifically peed in a stairwell but I have pissed outside a couple times in the last few weeks.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Hmmm, I don’t remember the last time I specifically peed in a stairwell but I have pissed outside a couple times in the last few weeks.

Were these out of necessity or because you wanted to have fun? And, anywhere interesting?

Don't spare us any details. 😁

• Cheeky 1
On 2/8/2024 at 2:57 AM, Pissymary said:

Yes I have wanted to multiple times but I didn’t because I was either w my family or got nervous but it really turns me on and as a female I do know how to pee standing up 

Do you have a good aim when standing up?

On 2/10/2024 at 5:36 AM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Yes, peeing into water seems so hot. I’ve peed into a pond before off a boat. I’ve also pissed numerous times in the pool but not as much anymore.

Can you share the story of peeing off the boat?

We have a large boat here in Marathon Fla . Ruth was on the fly bridge with me , she was sitting on a lounge chair facing me just smiling,  she peed , it filled the chair then ran on the  deck , spilled over on the water . This woman is so amazing I had to go down on her . We're getting ready to walk to the East side and watch the sun come up.

On the bench we both sit and watch the sun come up ,then pee together while sitting , drinking coffee, life doesn't get any better .

• Love 2

Hi Sarah. Have you been ever held in the air to pee when you were younger? If so, what was the feeling? Have you ever participated in group peeing? Do you feel the stream pleasuring you clit and inner labia when you are hissing loudly? Had it ever happened, when you have been squatting, that the pee went to your shoes? If so, did you stop the stream? Have it ever happened that you hissed while knowing that a male is hearing the sound?

• Like 1

Hello Sarah_Hiker31,
Ok, here are some of my questions that I warned you about.
Does a female’s upper or lower Boddy position effect the pee stream direction? If standing and hands-free peeing would the pee stream go straight down and if sitting position as if on a western style toilet with upper body strait up does stream still go straight down?
If standing but bent forward at the waist or sitting position like on a toilet and leaning forward what direction does pee go and is it the same or does it go in different directions?
Thank you in advance for answering my questions.

• Hot 1
On 2/15/2024 at 3:15 PM, zwi1 said:

Hi Sarah. Have you been ever held in the air to pee when you were younger? If so, what was the feeling? Have you ever participated in group peeing? Do you feel the stream pleasuring you clit and inner labia when you are hissing loudly? Had it ever happened, when you have been squatting, that the pee went to your shoes? If so, did you stop the stream? Have it ever happened that you hissed while knowing that a male is hearing the sound?

I’ve never been held in the air to pee.I have pissed in groups before. When my stream is particularly strong it does feel quit pleasing sometimes. I have peed onto my shoes when squatting but it doesn’t happen anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 2/15/2024 at 11:16 PM, BlindListener said:

Hello Sarah_Hiker31,
Ok, here are some of my questions that I warned you about.
Does a female’s upper or lower Boddy position effect the pee stream direction? If standing and hands-free peeing would the pee stream go straight down and if sitting position as if on a western style toilet with upper body strait up does stream still go straight down?
If standing but bent forward at the waist or sitting position like on a toilet and leaning forward what direction does pee go and is it the same or does it go in different directions?
Thank you in advance for answering my questions.

Well yes. Usually when I’m sitting my pee stream goes down, not straight down but a little forward. When I’m squatting, my stream goes farther forward than when I’d be sitting.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1