Would you let a woman hold you at a urinal

I mean, first and foremost - a resounding yes. Although I wouldn’t limit it to strictly a urinal; I’d let a woman hold me piss wherever, although ideally not whilst at a urinal/toilet 😉

Furthermore, I have indeed had a woman hold me whilst I piss.. it never fails to really rather turn me on - especially if she moves around with the aim whilst I’m mid-stream!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
33 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I mean, first and foremost - a resounding yes. Although I wouldn’t limit it to strictly a urinal; I’d let a woman hold me piss wherever, although ideally not whilst at a urinal/toilet 😉

Furthermore, I have indeed had a woman hold me whilst I piss.. it never fails to really rather turn me on - especially if she moves around with the aim whilst I’m mid-stream!

why do you not like the urinal

1 minute ago, James_erased said:

Pissing literally anywhere other than a conventional toilet is so much more fun, am I wrong? 

yes however woman don’t usually use urinals so this may be more exciting for her

2 minutes ago, secretfan said:

Yes I would love that especially if you watch me and then after ward I'm done peeing you could jerk me off. 

would you let her clean you up

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, pisszzz said:

So hot 🥵 

I've only done this with my wife, not long after we met.  It was at my request as I recall.  I thought it would be exciting to try.  It was at our home toilet, though, not at a urinal.  I'd certainly love to try it at a urinal if my wife would be willing to come in the men's room.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, stevemcf said:

Yeah I would. That would be amazing, especially if she directed my piss all over everything else. Hot as fuck. 

i’m sure she would 

• Hot 1

YES! Urinal, toilet, outside, shower, bath, really anywhere as long as she's into it (consensual) and it wasn't going to offend someone else. I've had a partner hold it for me at a toilet and then start stroking as I went and it was EUPHORIC. Wish it happened more often...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 2/5/2024 at 6:49 PM, mwfuntimes525 said:

YES! Urinal, toilet, outside, shower, bath, really anywhere as long as she's into it (consensual) and it wasn't going to offend someone else. I've had a partner hold it for me at a toilet and then start stroking as I went and it was EUPHORIC. Wish it happened more often...

that’s so hot