Where do you pee at the gas station?

Where do you pee at a gas station?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. I have a vagina, and I have peed… (check all that apply)

• At the pump
    • Behind the building
    • In the restroom
    • N/A (I have a penis)
  2. 2. I have a vagina and I usually pee

• At the pump
    • Behind the building
    • In the restroom
    • N/A (I have a penis)
  3. 3. I have a penis and I have peed… (check all that apply)

• At the pump
    • Behind the building
    • In the restroom
    • N/A (I have a vagina)
  4. 4. I have a penis and I usually pee

• At the pump
    • Behind the building
    • In the restroom
    • N/A (I have a vagina)

• 1 month later...

Where I choose to piss depends on the location of the gas station.

If it's a gas station close to my house that I'm a regular at, I'll walk into the restroom and piss all over the floor. 

If it's a gas station that I'm stopping in at while driving somewhere, I'll either piss at the pump while filling up on gas or piss on the floor in an aisle while grabbing a couple energy drinks, or even piss at the counter while paying for my stuff.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
5 hours ago, Phyche said:

Where I choose to piss depends on the location of the gas station.

If it's a gas station close to my house that I'm a regular at, I'll walk into the restroom and piss all over the floor. 

If it's a gas station that I'm stopping in at while driving somewhere, I'll either piss at the pump while filling up on gas or piss on the floor in an aisle while grabbing a couple energy drinks, or even piss at the counter while paying for my stuff.

Pissing at the pump works out perfect.

• Agree 2
On 2/20/2024 at 12:33 AM, sd91 said:

I might have been inspired by this thread last friday...

The sun hung low in the sky as I navigated the winding roads home from a client meeting. As the minutes turned into hours, a familiar sensation began to gnaw at my insides.

With each passing mile, my need for both refreshment and relief grew more urgent, until finally, I spotted the glowing lights of the gas station on the horizon. I breathed a sigh of relief, only to pull into the forecourt to find the store shuttered and the toilets with it. I would normally just keep driving back out and find a bush to wee in, as this has happened to me before. However, I had other things in mind...

But as I watched the steady stream of cars filing in and out of the station, an idea began to form—a wild, reckless impulse that sent a shiver of excitement down my spine. With a determined glint in my eye, I slipped out of the car and made my way to the dimly lit side of the building, my white blouse and navy blue blazer a stark contrast against the darkness of the night.

With a quick glance around to ensure my privacy, I crouched behind the row of bins, my bladder throbbed with urgency, a pressure that only occurs when it's time is so close to release. I hastily hitched up my navy blue skirt, the fabric bunching around my hips, and peeled down the sheer black tights that clung to my skin. My white blouse strained against my chest, betraying the rapid rhythm of my heartbeat as I prepared to surrender to the call of nature.

I squatted low to the ground, I squatted low, my knees trembling with anticipation. Positioning myself for release, I parted my legs slightly, allowing my tights to stretch taut against my lower thighs as I braced myself for the inevitable release.

And then, with a guttural moan of relief, I let go - a deluge of warmth flooding from between my legs and onto the waiting pavement below. The sound of urine leaving my vagina hissed as the subsequent splash against the tarmac mingled with the distant hum of passing traffic, filling the alleyway with the unmistakable scent of my piss. I looked down, and framed by a tuft of neatly trimmed hair, my urinating vagina, with my labia naturally parting to welcome the torrent of liquid ecstasy.

The stream erupted from my vagina with a force that bordered on violent, a torrent of very human liquid that splattered against the pavement with a wet, squelching sound. It cascaded down in rivulets, painting the ground in lurid hues of amber, mingling with the grime and filth of the urban landscape and glinting in the lamp light.

As my stream continued unabated, I forced my muscles to relax, willing my bladder to empty as quickly as possible in fear of being caught. The sound of my urine hitting the pavement was almost deafening in its intensity, a cacophony of release that reverberated through the alleyway with a primal rhythm all its own.

And as the last few drops trickled from my body, I couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction wash over me - a reminder that there's a thrill in succumbing to your urges. With a tissue in hand, I wiped myself dry, absorbing the urine from my previously dripping wet labia, the tissue coming away wet and sticky from against my flesh, leaving me with an additional twinge of excitement as I tossed it into the pool of urine I leave behind, marking my territory.

As I straightened my clothes and surveyed the aftermath of my escapade - a puddle of liquid gold shimmering in the moonlight - I couldn't help but feel a rush of exhilaration coursing through my veins. I walk back over to my car confidently, yet I suspect leaving little to the imagination of anyone who saw me emerge from the side of the station.

I love how beautiful and descriptive your story is. Thanks for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...

A while ago Puddyls gave the impression that she used the men’s restroom. If I can ask was this to try using a urinal or for what? I assume these have been single occupancy restrooms. I assume that you didn’t leave the door unlocked while using the restroom?

• Love 1

Leaving for a 13 hour drive tomorrow night. I’ll be sure to piss at the pump both times we stop for gas. Maybe I’ll let my wife watch and if I am really luck maybe we will both leave a puddle. So if you are at a gas station tomorrow night or early Tuesday and are in New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia or Kentucky, then look for me leaving puddles at the pump 

• Love 1
On 4/14/2024 at 5:24 PM, Catie_lee said:

If you have on a skirt or dress it's easier to just go in the aisle while pretending to look at food on the shelf. 

Have you ever peed at the pump or do you pee in the aisle every time? How many times do you think you've peed in the aisle?

On 4/15/2024 at 1:40 AM, puddyls said:

not always. but yea, i've gone in urinals quite a few times. 😇 and ever since the 1st time i tried using one of those urinal things i've kinda found the idea of them intriguing. so yeah if there happens to be single occupancy bathrooms, i quite often might use the opposite bathroom if its available just to get to try the urinal. and while it might have raised eyebrows before, and still sometimes surprises people, the state i live in has made all single occupant bathrooms theoretically unixsex. i say theoretically because many are still signed men or women, and thus contain the corresponding fixtures. and yes, i almost always lock myself in. lol. though in some extremely desperate cases, i have forgotten that detail. and have even sometimes left it unlocked on purpose if i'm feeling a little risqué. but also if i'm feeling that way, i'll sometimes even sneak in to a real men's room. 

Have you ever consider doing a vid of the entire process (entering/sneaking into a men's room and using the urinal)?  I don't think you've done one before. It would be an amazing watch!

• Like 1