Unexpected pleasures on the trail

Wow ... that's a beautifully told account @glad1! And what an amazing day you had. I would say she is 100% one of us. And I bet you can't wait for the next hike! I'm looking forward to it as well 🙂 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

@Kupar I'm not sure she is one of "us."  I know she appears to be very comfortable both with herself and the outdoors, as well as has a healthy sense of curiosity. Somehow, I sensed that from reading her first message to me. 

She texted me again last night to say how much she enjoyed our time and looked forward to us getting back together for another hike, but we didn't set a date. I don't think she's looking for a relationship nor doing anything kinky, but appears to be open to enjoying more fresh air and exercise. As I wrote, she seems happy and there doesn't seem to be much stress in her life. Or, maybe she's just found a way to shed it, one bladderful at a time.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, glad1 said:

@Kupar I'm not sure she is one of "us."  I know she appears to be very comfortable both with herself and the outdoors, as well as has a healthy sense of curiosity. Somehow, I sensed that from reading her first message to me. 

She texted me again last night to say how much she enjoyed our time and looked forward to us getting back together for another hike, but we didn't set a date. I don't think she's looking for a relationship nor doing anything kinky, but appears to be open to enjoying more fresh air and exercise. As I wrote, she seems happy and there doesn't seem to be much stress in her life. Or, maybe she's just found a way to shed it, one bladderful at a time.

I'm sure you're able to skilfully read the situation 🙂. Have fun on future hikes!

• Love 1

An update. 

I exchanged messages with my hiking friend in the last hour. She wants to go again early in the week.

While she didn't mention anything in particular about our hike, other that to say again she had fun, she asked if I could find another trail that's equally challenging. Maybe I'm reading a bit too much into that, and that she was talking more in terms of activity levels. Of course, my expectations were raised again when she said she'd try to come better prepared this time, whether that means bringing along a walking stick, different clothing or being more hydrated.

In any event, I'll bring along extra water.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

About to head off to meet with my hiking friend. We messaged this morning to confirm the time and place. She seems as keen to meet as I am.

I was rushing about trying to get a thousand things done before I left and forgot to pee. It's not a problem, at least just yet.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, glad1 said:

About to head off to meet with my hiking friend. We messaged this morning to confirm the time and place. She seems as keen to meet as I am.

I was rushing about trying to get a thousand things done before I left and forgot to pee. It's not a problem, at least just yet.

Hope it all goes well today! Let us know when you get a minute.

Got back from my hiking trip a short while ago, If anything, it was even better than our first one.

I'll see if I can write up my experiences the evening, but first I need to get dinner. And a shower.

• Love 3
On 1/24/2024 at 6:15 AM, glad1 said:

For, now I'll let you imagine the particulars. Let's just say we picked right up where we left off.

That's not fair... we are eager to read more details...

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, vanessa9 said:

That's not fair... we are eager to read more details...

Give the man a break 🙂 I am sure he'll tell us all about it soon!

• Haha 1

That was an amazing experience. She seems perfectly at ease peeing around you. In fact I think she wanted you to look as she peed , and she definitely enjoyed seeing you go. Hopefully , she is into pee play in some form. Maybe, down the road a bit you can pee together, nothing to hide.

Sorry I never finished the story. Sometimes life get in the way.

But, the good news is we're going on another hike tomorrow. We plan to pick up food before we head out, so we can have a picnic on the trail. I just hope we wont run out of water.

On 2/3/2024 at 2:23 AM, Carb0nBased said:

Similarly, I don't think she had a pee fetish, she was just willing to open up to a guy she felt comfortable around.

I still don't think she has a fetish. It's more she's comfortable with herself and doesn't feel inhibited in my company.

• Love 1

Got back from my hike half an hour ago. I'm still catching my breath. Almost ran out of water as well.

I'll fill you on the details this evening, that is if I can stay up a few more hours.

• Thanks 3
4 hours ago, glad1 said:

Got back from my hike half an hour ago. I'm still catching my breath. Almost ran out of water as well.

I'll fill you on the details this evening, that is if I can stay up a few more hours.

Please doidlove to hearthe story

• Agree 1