Discretely peeing in the car

10 hours ago, weequeen said:

It's not directly into the seats so it's not the best but if you put down a pee pad cover and then some absorbent towels over it, it contains a pee pretty well. I do that and as long as I don't let it all out in flood at once it doesn't get into the seats. Do your pee in spurts and let it soak into the towel, repeat.

Do you do this in the driver’s seat? While driving? I was thinking more about sitting in the passenger seat, pissing on the glove box and letting it drip down onto a pad.

• Hot 2

I’ve never pissed in a car, but I came close once. I left work back in the days when I drank coffee all day long. It was snowing, and traffic was bad. I got seriously desperate. I thought about pulling out the Rubbermaid container I took for lunch to piss in. Somehow I was able to take a shortcut through a parking lot to get through traffic and make it home. I pissed forever. But I enjoy seeing stories of those (especially women) who have pissed in their cars. 

Beware cloth seats - even black cloth, will very easily leave a different shade of 'tidemark' even if you poured clear fresh water onto a patch of the seat.   Before now I've perhaps ended up with the tiniest of dribbles or spills on cloth seats and it's been completely obvious.   And a watermark on the seat right under your bum is a pretty telling sign.

As others have said, something which is fully waterproof is ideal - a plastic sheet that you can put towels or a blanket on maybe.  I've got protective seat covers that I sometimes put on if I'm working outdoors, but as they're a sort of woven nylon fabric I don't fully trust that they'd be completely proof - especially if you end up sat with a puddle between your legs.

As a guy, a few times if I've been stopped in a layby or car park, I've used a cup - by sort of bracing my legs and lifting my backside up.  Otherwise the cup is on an angle that it'd hardly hold anything.  The open my fly more than normal to get the angle of dangle right - and hope for no spills.   At least now I've got leather seats, although I don't want to mess up those.

• Like 1
On 11/26/2023 at 9:48 AM, GenericUsername said:

Do you do this in the driver’s seat? While driving? I was thinking more about sitting in the passenger seat, pissing on the glove box and letting it drip down onto a pad.

Yeah I’m in the driver seat when I do it. but pissing into the glove box is another option!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
3 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

I means pissing ON the glove box while it’s closed lol. Too much stuff is in the glove box to justify pissing in it.

ooooh that makes sense. I mean I guess someone could want to empty their glove box to be their toilet but like you I have mine crammed with stuff lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There are also these rubber (I think) floor covers for my shoes. The driver seat one is quite muddy and needs to be cleaned. I’m wondering if it can handle being peed on. And if the pee smell would linger in the rubber.

I will post pics of my car’s interior for suggestions later.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, NaughtyGold said:

Below the floor mats in the back seats might be an option. I did that in a rental car a while ago. The mats were covering the puddles nicely. 

Yeah but then the floor itself would be harder to clean. I thought about it when I was cleaning my car but that seems too risky.

• 1 month later...

Honestly ive peed in my car over 100 times if you got into my car you wouldnt even know it. It takes a few days after a weekend of heavy wetting but white vingear and carpet cleaning powered are the two big things. You heavily douse your area in vinegar let it dry and repeat. Its gonna smell like an Italian sub in the car for a couple days but thats ok i like those. After the vingear is dried i normally use a whole box of the powder carpet cleaner but i do it in quarters i let it set for 4 to 6 gours vaccum repeat. After about a week its normally back to regular car smell.

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
11 minutes ago, SilentCrisis said:

Honestly ive peed in my car over 100 times if you got into my car you wouldnt even know it. It takes a few days after a weekend of heavy wetting but white vingear and carpet cleaning powered are the two big things. You heavily douse your area in vinegar let it dry and repeat. Its gonna smell like an Italian sub in the car for a couple days but thats ok i like those. After the vingear is dried i normally use a whole box of the powder carpet cleaner but i do it in quarters i let it set for 4 to 6 gours vaccum repeat. After about a week its normally back to regular car smell.

i wonder if it also works better depending on how hydrated you are 

15 hours ago, SilentCrisis said:

Just a warning unless your hardcore keep it on the seats or the floor.  The dashboard getting wet repeatedly will total your car.  Trust me i know 😘

I was always curious about that, I always thought to myself “there's no way that flooding the dash like she does isn't hurting the car”. How did you get that resolved? Wasn't it a rental/leased car?