Discretely peeing in the car

2 hours ago, durianfury said:

I was always curious about that, I always thought to myself “there's no way that flooding the dash like she does isn't hurting the car”. How did you get that resolved? Wasn't it a rental/leased car?

It was a lease. The car from the first few videos ended up totaled and the videos from the last half are roughly in my new car lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I usually piss into something while in a car. I've nearly filled a 2liter bottle before while in a car. I try to avoid making a mess, so if I have to go and can't find a place outside. A bottle will do. No clean up then.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I think I already have them in the front.

Perfect! That makes it way easier then. You can just let loose all over the floor, or even the dash as it will just drip down and collect in the rubber floor boards. For cleanup I recommend taking a towel to soak up most of the pee (so it doesn't spill out when you remove the floor mat) and then just hosing down the floor mat before letting it dry and putting it back in. These are meant to be taken out and cleaned, so it's not all that suspicious. Just say it got muddy or you spilled a drink in there or something. 

If you are going to let all your piss out I recommend doing it while the car is stopped because depending on how much you piss, it can spill out of the floor mat if you are going up a hill or something. But you should be able to let out little spurts while driving without too much consequence! 

Hope this helps - have fun and let us know how it goes!

xx

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I wet myself all the time while driving!  I use a large plastic garbage bag over the seat then a thick beach towel folded to 'hold' everything!! But be careful, if a cop pulls you over you will have a hard time convincing him you're not drunk in wet pants!!!

87641983_Screenshot_2018-09-06-17-34-492.thumb.png.0b22ef7016cb8f21729a9fb577ec76d6.png

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...