Amusement park peeing

I saw this in the news and it made me think of peeing at amusement parks.

https://www.sfgate.com/disneyland/article/poop-ride-lines-disneyland-disney-world-18465999.php

I remember being in Legoland in Europe, needing to pee while in line for some car ride and being directed to pee on some pretty flowers. In Spain I remember the nannies having us pee behind carnival rides and booths with my cousins and once even waiting while my cousin dropped something more substantial. I remember exploring Tom Sawyers Island in Disneyland, running around and taking a pee break in one of the caves.

More recently we had the girls pee in the parking garage beside the car after taking the tram at the end of the day. I suspect that's very common and even noticed some other puddles on the garage floor. 

Does anyone else have amusement park peeing experiences? Were you directed to pee in the park growing up? Have you more recently?

When I was much younger we'd go to a fair that was set up on november here, during one of our trip there I remember being desperate to pee and my mother told me to head behind a stand to relieve it, I eventually landed inside a booth-sort of thing and peed there XD

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 2:01 PM, WateryMoose said:

When I was much younger we'd go to a fair that was set up on november here, during one of our trip there I remember being desperate to pee and my mother told me to head behind a stand to relieve it, I eventually landed inside a booth-sort of thing and peed there XD

So you peed inside the booth? did you wet the wall and ground? Was you mother encouraging you to pee on the both or you just found it and she had no idea?

1 hour ago, Pee Outside Girl said:

I was about 6 years old, I went with my parents to US and my mom, aunt and sister went to six flags with the son of one of my aunt’s friends, he needed to pee and the restroom was about 30 seconds walking from where we were, she instructed him to pee behind a trashcan and on the trashcan

Any idea why she did this? Was is just normal for him to pee outside instead of seeking a bathroom? Did you ever pee outside at that time?

On 12/1/2023 at 7:56 AM, Havelock said:

So you peed inside the booth? did you wet the wall and ground? Was you mother encouraging you to pee on the both or you just found it and she had no idea?

I painted the entire inside of the booth with my pee, and no I don't believe my mother spotted it, I just went for the most secluded spot possible xD

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I have peed on water rides at theme parks - Khali River Rapids at Disney's Animal Kingdom being one.   I got wet anyway, so I just peed on the raft.   Everyone was getting off the ride wet, so nobody was going to be bothered that I had wet trousers.  It was warm there and I soon dried off.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Emilaze said:

When I was a child, idk what it was with me but I ALWAYS felt the need to pee when there weren't any toilets around. My aunt used to take me and her kids to amusement parts every month and would always have us pee in the car park beside/behind our car first before going in for any of the rides. And any time we had to pee while in the park she would have us pee behind those big ass trees or behind rides, if there wasnt any toilet nearby. 

I still do this sometime (tho mostly in water parks) as an adult if I think I can get away with it. The only difference now is that 7 out of 10 times, it isnt a "necessity" like it was when I was a child.

That's great to hear.   In water parks, there is absolutely no need to visit a toilet to pee.   The opportunities are endless.   I also don't think it is just pee fans who bypass the toilets, many others pee anywhere out of convenience.   When I have visited water parks, I have always thought that there are far less people going into the toilets than you would expect for the number of people in the park.   When in the normal theme parks, there are continually people entering the toilets, but in water parks it is far less.    I've said this before, but at Blizzard Beach I saw a young lady reading on a sun lounger.  She got up, went and sat on the sand of the beach, just above the water line with her legs stretched out in front of her and slightly apart, sat there for less than a minute and then went back to her reading.  No prizes for guessing what she was doing and she couldn't have been more obvious unless she squatted and pulled her bikini to the side.

I'm sure many more just pee in the lazy river or on the slides or splash pools.   I know I do and I've even peed whilst standing in queue lines because everything is wet anyway.

My wife also pees in the various pools and lazy rivers at water parks.   She is not into pee, but does it because it is convenient.  At one place we were about to get out of the lazy river but she said "Hang on, I need a wee" and sat in the shallows for a minute before getting out. At others she has just let go whilst in the pools or floating on those inflatable rings.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That's great to hear.   In water parks, there is absolutely no need to visit a toilet to pee.   The opportunities are endless.   I also don't think it is just pee fans who bypass the toilets, many others pee anywhere out of convenience.   When I have visited water parks, I have always thought that there are far less people going into the toilets than you would expect for the number of people in the park.   When in the normal theme parks, there are continually people entering the toilets, but in water parks it is far less.    I've said this before, but at Blizzard Beach I saw a young lady reading on a sun lounger.  She got up, went and sat on the sand of the beach, just above the water line with her legs stretched out in front of her and slightly apart, sat there for less than a minute and then went back to her reading.  No prizes for guessing what she was doing and she couldn't have been more obvious unless she squatted and pulled her bikini to the side.

I'm sure many more just pee in the lazy river or on the slides or splash pools.   I know I do and I've even peed whilst standing in queue lines because everything is wet anyway.

My wife also pees in the various pools and lazy rivers at water parks.   She is not into pee, but does it because it is convenient.  At one place we were about to get out of the lazy river but she said "Hang on, I need a wee" and sat in the shallows for a minute before getting out. At others she has just let go whilst in the pools or floating on those inflatable rings.

I went to the water park recently, and I have not see anyone use the public loo either or at lest very little. I do wonder where poeple would go or how many. I was In the queue and needed to go but couldn't as was worried other people would have felt my warm pee on the cold floor. And how there were walkways above you and its always dripping with water and wonder if people peed there too and all that dripping on u or oto the floor/pool below. 

If you can smell the chlorine stronger then useal then yeah that pee mixed. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Emilaze said:

When I was a child, idk what it was with me but I ALWAYS felt the need to pee when there weren't any toilets around. My aunt used to take me and her kids to amusement parts every month and would always have us pee in the car park beside/behind our car first before going in for any of the rides. And any time we had to pee while in the park she would have us pee behind those big ass trees or behind rides, if there wasnt any toilet nearby. 

I still do this sometime (tho mostly in water parks) as an adult if I think I can get away with it. The only difference now is that 7 out of 10 times, it isnt a "necessity" like it was when I was a child.

@Emilaze What a great way to grow up. Were your aunts kids male or female? Do think this had any impact on where she had you pee? or was she just a pee outside kind of person who would also pee outside herself?

Did she have to help or teach you to squat? Or had you learned on your to squat somewhere else?

12 hours ago, Havelock said:

@Emilaze What a great way to grow up. Were your aunts kids male or female? Do think this had any impact on where she had you pee? or was she just a pee outside kind of person who would also pee outside herself?

Did she have to help or teach you to squat? Or had you learned on your to squat somewhere else?

And @Emilaze, did your aunt also pee by the car or anywhere else in the park?

I went to the state fair every August growing up. In high school this became a full day of sneaking bottles of liquor and smoking joints in the woods. Consequently a lot of us started giving less and less of a fuck to wait in line, especially once it got dark. Behind tents, trailers, and display vehicles became go-to piss spots. It was fun because it was risky, with lots of people around and a decent chance you’ll see someone you know. I also distinctly remember pissing in a dead end in the mirror maze 

• Like 1
On 12/13/2023 at 2:27 PM, Alfresco said:

I also don't think it is just pee fans who bypass the toilets, many others pee anywhere out of convenience. 

True. Also leaving the water and walking alllll the way to the toilets is a mood killer for me atleast. 

On 12/13/2023 at 2:27 PM, Alfresco said:

My wife also pees in the various pools and lazy rivers at water parks.

I do too ! Unless its a private pool. 

• Like 3