The Hiss of the Piss

• 2 weeks later...

I've always wondered why ladies make that hissing sound when they pee...........is it their pussy lips ,or shape of their pee hole, or something else, pressure maybe?

I had an 'affair' with my grandma spanning many years, and peeing fun was at the for front of our enjoyment, and she had long lips........she hissed every time she peed, and I loved hearing the hissing noise she made, which even happened when I gave her oral, and she orgasmed, and let go a torrent of pee.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I tend to think it could have something to do with the labia the folds and maybe the clitoris, my ex rarely hissed she was more of a trinkler and dribbler she had very open labia with very little folds my wife on the other hand has an incredible hiss with alternating flutter sounds and her labia lips are puffy with outer folds and a large clitoris are which makes me think it's the pressure of the liquid passing through all the diversions of skin 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, Pinguy94 said:

I tend to think it could have something to do with the labia the folds and maybe the clitoris, my ex rarely hissed she was more of a trinkler and dribbler she had very open labia with very little folds my wife on the other hand has an incredible hiss with alternating flutter sounds and her labia lips are puffy with outer folds and a large clitoris are which makes me think it's the pressure of the liquid passing through all the diversions of skin 

It definitely is from the pee having to squeeze between folds of skin. It's possible to make somewhat of a hissing sound with foreskin as well if you pinch it together so the stream has to pass through a thin slit. The same happens with a garden hose if you cover most of the end with your finger.

It seems there's a quite narrow range of width where a stream of liquid will hiss, similar to how difficult it is to make an opening that will cause a stream of air to whistle. If you cover your mouth too tightly it sounds like a "raspberry", if you don't cover it enough it's just a silent breath, but if you get it just right it whistles, sometimes almost startlingly loudly! Similarly with liquid, if an opening is too stoppered it will drip or sprinkle, if it's too open it will just gush, but if it's just open the right amount it hisses. I'm guessing the "springiness" (elasticity) of skin is such that it tends to close by itself just the right amount to hiss, when the flow is strong. When it's too weak you get a sprinkle/"tinkle", which I've noticed in quite a few pee audios as the stream dies down. 

It's interesting that you mention your ex with little skin in the way tinkling/dribbling more. Maybe she just had weak flow in general. An unobstructed wide stream going into water sounds splashy (as I'm sure we all know from filling sinks and bathtubs), going onto porcelain makes its own sort of "zzzzz" sound.

20 hours ago, Pinguy94 said:

It’s a mystery.  Every girl is different and I can’t seem to find much rhyme or reason for it.  Most girls seem to hiss somewhat, but some more than others.  An early girlfriend hissed and sprayed in a typical way, and she had small inner lips and a bush.  Another girl was totally smooth, chubby and also had smaller inner lips but large outer ones, and her stream was usually more of a diffuse sprinkle, as though it were running off her thighs and buttocks and dripping down in multiple places.  Yet another almost never hissed, but could piss for a very long time.  Her flow was more of a straight-down, even trickle with very low pressure, and she had somewhat protruding inner lips.  The stream just ran down those lips very gently.  My current lady does a variety of different flows including some powerful hisses at times, and her anatomy is pretty typical.  Her inner lips are usually covered, but they are not unusually large or small.  It’s exciting to hear a woman go into the bathroom and try to imagine what she looks like by the sound, and though women often do  have consistent “styles”, the reason for it seems to be a combination of factors and not correlated to the visible anatomy alone.  Age doesn’t seem to be a great factor either, as I’ve heard just about every type of piss from ladies both old and young.  Whatever the reason, it sure is an erotic obsession for many of us men.  The male anatomy does not appear to have nearly such variation.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 12:53 PM, Brad Wallis said:

It’s a mystery.  Every girl is different and I can’t seem to find much rhyme or reason for it.  Most girls seem to hiss somewhat, but some more than others.  An early girlfriend hissed and sprayed in a typical way, and she had small inner lips and a bush.  Another girl was totally smooth, chubby and also had smaller inner lips but large outer ones, and her stream was usually more of a diffuse sprinkle, as though it were running off her thighs and buttocks and dripping down in multiple places.  Yet another almost never hissed, but could piss for a very long time.  Her flow was more of a straight-down, even trickle with very low pressure, and she had somewhat protruding inner lips.  The stream just ran down those lips very gently.  My current lady does a variety of different flows including some powerful hisses at times, and her anatomy is pretty typical.  Her inner lips are usually covered, but they are not unusually large or small.  It’s exciting to hear a woman go into the bathroom and try to imagine what she looks like by the sound, and though women often do  have consistent “styles”, the reason for it seems to be a combination of factors and not correlated to the visible anatomy alone.  Age doesn’t seem to be a great factor either, as I’ve heard just about every type of piss from ladies both old and young.  Whatever the reason, it sure is an erotic obsession for many of us men.  The male anatomy does not appear to have nearly such variation.

@Brad Wallis Most girls do hiss quite often when they pee for sure. And there is a variety to the girls hissing pee sounds too. And girls also can also make very hot gushing sounds when peeing at times lol. It's very hot the variety of hot and interesting sounds these girls can get while peeing, definitely more interesting and a lot hotter than the sounds guys make when they pee lol. Guys don't have such variety of pee sounds that girls do. Girls peeing streams can also change so quickly in several ways. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/19/2023 at 5:00 PM, Pinguy94 said:

Definitely more of a fan of the thicker lips and larger clitoris especially when it comes to see or hearing her pee. Thanks for the details! Very lucky man 

• Hot 1

Some are hissers and some are completely silent. I had an ex-GF take an emergency piss in the back seat of car, so I knew it would be desperate and a good volume.  After she got her shorts down, I handed her a plastic basin, Only seconds later she handed it back to me, so she could wipe and I was shocked how she produced so much pee in so little time and nearly silently.  The only thing I heard was a faint sound of liquid sloshing in the basin.

• Hot 1

I think at least part of it is about the pressure/force. I tend to hold it a lot because I’m really pee shy, so I’m often desperate and I have a loud forceful hissy stream that I often can’t control. If I go more frequently my stream is quieter and less forceful. 

• Hot 1
35 minutes ago, Tricklez said:

I think at least part of it is about the pressure/force. I tend to hold it a lot because I’m really pee shy, so I’m often desperate and I have a loud forceful hissy stream that I often can’t control. If I go more frequently my stream is quieter and less forceful. 

Thanks for your input. It does seem that the level of desperation does impact the loudness of hissing with ladies I have heard. I do think posture and leg position on the toilet also plays a part in the sound. Do you find this to be true? 

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Tricklez said:

@MRJH22 I think so. When I’m trying to pee quietly I know I change posture a bit but I’m not sure how. I’ll have to play around with it 

Let us know the results of your experiments.