How does it feel to piss wherever/whenever?

3 hours ago, LuvrPiss said:

A lot of men seem to love the thrill of just whippin' it out and taking a piss, it's a bold move and probably brings some much needed relief along with some arousal. But why do you do it?

Speaking only for myself.I don't whip it out and piss unless I have a moderate or strong need to empty my bladder. The feeling of all the pee causing pressure in my bladder is great and can be arousing in itself.  Seeing the stream and growing puddle while enjoying the relief is a feeling that one doesn't get while seated on the toilet or even peeing in a urinal.  The only better thrill is doing it while camping on a clear, crisp, starry night.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, LuvrPiss said:

A lot of men seem to love the thrill of just whippin' it out and taking a piss, it's a bold move and probably brings some much needed relief along with some arousal. But why do you do it?

apart from the kink/naughty aspect, it honestly feels very liberating to be able to comfortably pee outside wherever you want

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I do it mostly out of necessity, when I feel the need arising. Yes, it does feel good to empty my bladder outside, and in public, hopefully no one sees or is watching. I try to find a spot that isn't too public, like an alley, but in a real emergency any place is good.

• Like 1

It feels transgressive and liberating and the more public or naughty the location the better it feels. But this is not exclusive to guys girls can just duck down and pop a squat, plus you're out of sight. Sure casually pulling you dick out and causally peeing is great but I recommend everybody try some casual public pissing.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
14 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Last Saturday we were out in a northern UK city where our son is at University.  It was a lovely sunny day, with clear blue skies although less than 10C outdoors.   He moved into a new apartment for this academic year, so we parked nearby and went to his flat.  From there into the city, sat and had a coffee with lunch and then a walk around.  A couple of hours later and we'd done some shopping, walked through the historic university campus, around a local park and then back towards his flat.

The air was chilly and as we walked in the park I felt the first pangs of my bladder being full - definitely not desperate, but enough to thing enjoyable thoughts about peeing and releasing.   Of course at that stage I was in a public park with wife, son, families, students and a wedding party too having photos near the lake.  That was fine, I didn't need to go anyway.   But as we walked back towards his flat, the sun was setting, the air cooling and the need had intensified.  Still not to true desperation levels.   Sort of where if we passed a public toilet I'd take the opportunity (unless I had anything better in mind).

This time around though, we weren't passing any public toilets - we were heading back to his flat, where I knew I could use his bathroom.   As we got to within a couple of roads away I definitely knew I needed to pee, this was where the nice full feeling turned itself into a 'need'.  Still nowhere near true frantic desperation, but enough - and that sort of urgency that spirals up the closer you get to a bathroom.

As it was, at that point we passed the entrance to the car park where we'd put the car for the day.  Without any pre-meditated plan I suggested I could drop off the bags with shopping we'd picked up, and walked into the car park, wife and son waiting at the entrance.   The car park by the way was open air, only hosting maybe 30 cars on a narrow strip of ground.  It was raised above and out of sight of the road, a wall and railway line along the length of one side and a three storey building along the other, with no lights on at the weekend.  A quick glance around and there didn't seem to be any cameras.

So, pretty much on a spur-of-the-moment I decided to take care of my full bladder - standing behind my car, a quick glance about and there didn't seem to be anybody else about - so I unleashed a modest splattered puddle that foamed and ran forwards to the side door.   It didn't take long, I didn't want to prolong the moment too long and I quickly buttoned up my jeans fly, checked I'd locked the car and walked back innocently around the entrance road to the car park to catch up with son and wife - feeling much lighter and a slight buzz from knowing I'd just avoided a boring toilet pee. 

Opportunistic pees like this are great! Thanks for writing about it for us 🙂 I'm glad you had the chance, took it, and enjoyed it!

• Agree 1
On 10/19/2023 at 5:50 AM, Phyche said:

I started because of the adrenaline rush I would get and I still do occasionally get that feeling. But nowadays it feels freeing to to whip it out and piss as soon as the urge arises. It's a freeing and liberating feeling to relieve myself whenever/wherever I want no matter who's around.

Dude I wanna here more of your stories.  I thought I was daring, but damn you are another level!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/13/2023 at 7:55 AM, LuvrPiss said:

Well...  needing relief ?   Convenience ?   Because it sort of defies convention ?

Last night we (my wife and I) had decided to give ourselves a treat by visiting a display of illuminated art installations in a city not too far from home.   After work we both got warm clothes on, got in the car and did battle with the rush hour traffic.  So we got into the city at maybe 7pm, parked in a modern well lit secure car park (lots of cameras) and walked to the first part of the installation.  There are nearly a dozen items around a trail maybe a mile around, so we slowly made our way around, enjoying the sights and taking a few photos.

Half way around we got a hot chocolate, it was getting pretty chilly, and carried on.   By about 8:40pm we'd got back to the starting point.  My wife had messaged a local friend who was going to come into town to meet us, whilst we waited we went and got some noodles as a quick meal.  By that time the fast food outlets were mostly eat-out only so we walked slowly as we ate.   My wife decided to save her food, so I offered to take it back to the car not too far away, whilst she headed to meet our friend.

Now - what has this have to do with pee...   of course by this point I was ready to pee, although I could have waited and gone at the pub we were heading to.   Instead I walked back to the car, which was now parked in an empty void in the car park. Chances are I'd have been caught on camera so I headed back onto the street.  Walking down the road in the cold night air I was enjoying the feeling of very mild desperation.   I passed a narrow street with dark shadows, but animated voices coming from part way down.  Then a much smaller alleyway.  I thought of ducking down, but didn't.   Instead just after a junction was a wider road which led around the back of a building, like a bit of a car park.  I could turn and walk down that road like I was just going to a car, without any suspicion.

The road curved around, with a high curved brick wall all.   I stood on the apex of the corner as it was and faced the wall.  I could still see the street on one side, and would have been able to see anyone coming from either side.   So that was the wall I pissed against, enjoying the feeling of my bladder lightening its load, and the steam rising from the splashes and river running around my feet as my pee rolled down the wall onto the stone paving slabs.   As soon as I was done I shook, then zipped away and headed back out to go and meet up with my wife and wait for our friend.

Much more convenient, enjoyable and straightforward than standing waiting in the cold with a full bladder.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1