Where have u peed?

I was dehydrated but I did make sure to piss down the stairs a few times. The stairs I picked this time are really covered in piss on the lower levels. You can smell it everywhere and most of the walls, doors and floors have a nice wet coat of resent piss. One of the upper levels was dry so I did my part to spray some dark piss on the wall. I could hear it running and falling down the walls.  Glad I did my part to keep the stairs properly pissed in.

https://thisvid.com/videos/spraying-dark-piss-down-the-walls/

Hope everybody else had some fun too.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
On 9/21/2023 at 12:10 PM, Weatherman74 said:

Peed into the hotel sink just now :-).

Have fun!

100x100https://t1.erome.com/1698/hJqeuoOb/thumbs/ZParJ2Mp.jpg[/img] 

The danger with sink peeing is that it becomes normal. This is good and bad. I used to be pee shy but currently I could easily piss in front of any one or a group and have in the past. Not everyone needs to be a exhibitionist piss vandal but the better we can work together

• 1 month later...

Today has been maybe a ‘4’ on a 1-to-10 scale of boring to wild. 

First pee of the morning in an empty paint can, first thing I picked up in the utility room. Then next was peeing through my fingers in a warm shower.  Third pee as it happens was in the same shower, this time straight into the drain with no water running. 

Beyond that it’s been quite mundane - a couple of urinal pees and I think one standing in front of the toilet. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...