Peeing outside while it's raining is amazing

I really wish I could agree with you but I would have to be naked to do so. I think I would enjoy a rainy day beach pee if it were me and someone else naked and just letting loose on the sand or in the ocean. I hate the feeling of my clothes being wet. Otherwise, yeah...but the opportunity rarely ever presents itself.

Definitely. When it rains I love to discreetly pee in extremely public places - people can't see the puddle forming, so you can get away with more!

My personal favourite was pissing on a crowded train station platform. I rolled my suitcase in front of me, and then discreetly pulled my dick out and pissed on the floor! I don't think anyone saw 😉

22 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

I really wish I could agree with you but I would have to be naked to do so. I think I would enjoy a rainy day beach pee if it were me and someone else naked and just letting loose on the sand or in the ocean. I hate the feeling of my clothes being wet. Otherwise, yeah...but the opportunity rarely ever presents itself.

I love peeing outside naked. Don’t do it much but when I do, it’s blissful.

Yes! I used to have this apartment with a balcony with wooden? Uh, slats maybe? I don't know what they're called. But the balcony had wood up to about belly button height with an inch of space between each board. One night I came home quite drunk during a warm summer shower. It must have been somewhere around 3 or 4 in the morning and so the neighbors were all asleep. I whipped off my wet clothes and stepped out on to the balcony all buck naked and free and pissed triumphantly into the air. After that I often pissed from my balcony if it were raining and quite late at night. Still, nothing could compare to that first time. God, my life used to be so much better. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 8/24/2023 at 11:27 PM, pguy2981 said:

I will go in a corner under the overhang of a building, a balcony, or even under an umbrella. I don't like wet clothing either.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 8/25/2023 at 8:01 AM, Bacardi said:

Sounds like something I'd like to try at least once in my life.

I can remember being younger at a water party at church and being covered head to toe in water. The adults wouldn't let me in the building to pee. I really didn't know what to do so I went into the woods and just wet my pants so no one would see me. I remember it being really peaceful and quiet even tho i was by myself. My little brain told me I guess that no one would be able to tell I had wet my pants and the pee would just dry along with the water when we were done lol. 

I'd imagine it would be the same if I were soaking wet with rain 😊 

My ex did something along those lines, but right in front of me. It was a torrential downpour and we got really wet. I pointed out the porter potty but she opted for her pants since they were already wet. The sheer quickness of her decision to piss right there and then as an audible AND visible stream erupting from her shorts turned me on in ways I never thought possible at the time. It was so obvious she was pissing right there because she made a face to top it all off lol

• Hot 2
On 8/27/2023 at 1:07 PM, Takashi96 said:

Yes! I used to have this apartment with a balcony with wooden? Uh, slats maybe? I don't know what they're called. But the balcony had wood up to about belly button height with an inch of space between each board. One night I came home quite drunk during a warm summer shower. It must have been somewhere around 3 or 4 in the morning and so the neighbors were all asleep. I whipped off my wet clothes and stepped out on to the balcony all buck naked and free and pissed triumphantly into the air. After that I often pissed from my balcony if it were raining and quite late at night. Still, nothing could compare to that first time. God, my life used to be so much better. 

Same here brother!
When it's really rainy or stormy I like pissing on and over my balcony. Best feeling in a long time. Even if I'm lazy and just pissing out of the window.

• Agree 1

Definitely enjoy adding to puddles left by the rain and I also have had times where it is warm and muggy and a light rain shower is refreshing.   I have been out in my garden naked in this kind of rain shower and just let my pee go whilst enjoying the feeling of rain on my skin.

The other good thing about rain is that you can pee outside and no sooner have you finished than nobody can tell what you have done. 

• 1 month later...