Guys who simply couldn’t wait

On 8/7/2023 at 11:58 PM, tulipslane said:

The look of relief on that first guy's face 😍

Yes!! His facial expression definitely proves that he had to do this NOW or otherwise go into his jeans!!

6B817ADB-1D6D-49FD-AC64-E9A64660A000.jpeg

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I hope these help 

“Everywhere including the floor and all over his pants” and “deftly down the sink, not including the dishwater which is in a bowl so it doesn’t get piss in it” are the two kinds of boy, henceforth

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

“Everywhere including the floor and all over his pants” and “deftly down the sink, not including the dishwater which is in a bowl so it doesn’t get piss in it” are the two kinds of boy, henceforth

I know i prefer the former

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Horse_water said:

What's the point in holding it?

Uncut gang, the only place I want to piss is where I am not supposed to.

Leave no stair unpissed.

...and leave no alley, no bush, no tree, no wall, etc. unpissed. I  agree, the only places I want to piss are where I shouldn't piss. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
Just now, Johnboy777 said:

...and leave no alley, no bush, no tree, no wall, etc. unpissed. I  agree, the only places I want to piss are where I shouldn't piss. 

They make it too fun not to. The saddest thing for me is when I'm stuck, forced to  use a regular bathroom. I don't know how to normalize pissing in public other than just doing in whenever I can.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 8/9/2023 at 6:01 AM, oliver2 said:

I will peg both. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1