How "polite" are you when desperate to pee?

First of all, I find it a massive turn on to find a spot, where one or several women left a mess. Although I don't like littering, I also appreciate finding dropped tissues from wiping, because it adds to the admirable 'I don't give a shit' attitude when it comes to peeing outdoors.

Considering my own behaviour, I also love to leave puddles in places, where others will most likely find them. E.g., when taking road trips, I always make sure to be very well hydrated to have several piss stops. I prefer laybys with no toilet facilities or quiet side roads and love to release a full bladder in nature. At night, I tend to do it on the tarmac next to my car. I will most likely clean my dick with a tissue to prevent the last drops from going into my underwear and leave it there for others to admire my work.

• Hot 1
19 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I mostly am respectful I go on walls, bushes, on the pavement but if I’m really desperate I try to be as nice as I can like aiming for car tires

This is exactly what I was wondering about. Also, I love that 'respectful" to you is peeing on a car tire. Feel free to use mine any time you need a piss.

On 8/15/2023 at 3:21 AM, Havelock said:

This is so true.  In some cultures and households public peeing is not in any way considered "naughty peeing."  Its simply the most efficient and normal thing to do.  Growing up in Spain I was encouraged and allowed to pee in many places that were blatantly public and/or would wet or leave a puddle and I don't think anyone considered it naughty. Yet in a US/UK context it might.  I don't think much has changed in Spain. I was recently visiting and saw many instances of blatant public peeing that did not seem to phase anyone. Multiple times I saw children and adults peeing in public when there were public restrooms within 50 feet. I once even saw a boy be directed to pee on a tree when he was 10 ft away from a public outdoor urinal.  He simply had to be pointed the opposite direction to walk up to the urinal wall instead of the tree, but he was not.  Peeing outside is so engrained in the culture that people and families don't even think to look for a toilet. 

Wait you have public urinals in Spain?? Guys can just piss outdoors and no one bats an eye? I need to add Spain to my travel list

• Like 1
On 8/15/2023 at 11:16 AM, Efromark said:

I think that the Galician series are the perfect example to show that nothing has changed, people piss literally everywhere. From behind corners and in alleys till on people's doorsteps and sometimes even inside in hallways.
I love the clip of the girl that is pissing inside in a hallway in the corner next to the elevator, just to have a bit more privacy. 😍

The Galician series really captures the Spanish attitude towards peeing anywhere. The girls are just doing what they were taught growing up. Why would they stop?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Phyche said:

I've mentioned this before but when I need to pee, I pee where I'm at. No matter where I am or who's around. I've posted a dozen times before about the places I've peed. 

With that being said, I'm actually rather polite about it. If I'm somewhere like a store with other people around, I step to the side far enough the spray/splatter won't affect them. If I'm at like a concert or something where it's to crowded to step to the side, I'll aim at the ground at best as I can. If I'm in an elevator I'll stand in the back corner giving them a heads up saying "Taking a piss" or even just "pissing" 

I'm always gonna openly piss wherever and whenever I want no matter who's around. But I'm always going to take them into consideration about how I go about it.

Inspiring on your openness.  I hope you make sure you cock is properly displayed.

• Love 2

I think it depends, if im in a car park and its a hard tarmac floor, i tend to pee against something, like a tire or a wall. You get less splashing on your shoes. If im at the side of the road, i do it onto the grass or into the bushes

On 9/17/2023 at 10:41 AM, Phyche said:

I've mentioned this before but when I need to pee, I pee where I'm at. No matter where I am or who's around. I've posted a dozen times before about the places I've peed. 

With that being said, I'm actually rather polite about it. If I'm somewhere like a store with other people around, I step to the side far enough the spray/splatter won't affect them. If I'm at like a concert or something where it's to crowded to step to the side, I'll aim at the ground at best as I can. If I'm in an elevator I'll stand in the back corner giving them a heads up saying "Taking a piss" or even just "pissing" 

I'm always gonna openly piss wherever and whenever I want no matter who's around. But I'm always going to take them into consideration about how I go about it.

Look, we all love this, but please be careful. We don’t need you getting arrested or something. Would much rather continue getting to read your stories. 

• Love 2
On 9/17/2023 at 3:41 PM, Phyche said:

What reactions do you get from other people?  Especially if you are in places like a store or an elevator/lift.

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

What reactions do you get from other people?  Especially if you are in places like a store or an elevator/lift.

Usually there's not a lot of people around, maybe 2-3 people, and it's very rare they actually say anything. They just give me a look of disgust, although I'm never really looking at how they react to it. I just piss when I need to piss then go about my day. I get most of the actual reactions somewhere like an elevator. Because it's a confind space people normally tell me it's disgusting or I should be ashamed of myself, but I don't care. If I need to piss I'm gonna piss.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/20/2023 at 10:42 AM, Phyche said:

Usually there's not a lot of people around, maybe 2-3 people, and it's very rare they actually say anything. They just give me a look of disgust, although I'm never really looking at how they react to it. I just piss when I need to piss then go about my day. I get most of the actual reactions somewhere like an elevator. Because it's a confind space people normally tell me it's disgusting or I should be ashamed of myself, but I don't care. If I need to piss I'm gonna piss.

The look of disgust is so funny, it gives my life. Most girls and guys honestly want to look or watch. I have had a few guys give me shit for pissing in public but I just ignore them and and angle my cock out more. I'm just jellos/want to see guy or girls pissing in the elevator. Really a tag team would be  best. Girls piss so much harder and faster on the floor an Guys can spray piss any place it needs to go. 

After all the beauty of living in an urban jungle is anonymity and freedom. In a normal town you will get strung up eventually. But living in a large city and every stair well is yours to piss down. Nobody is calling the cops and they are not coming anyway. So just do what you want. Pissing is a do it yourself hobby so remember to give them all the piss you can. And don't be a pussy if they did not want you to piss in it why did they make you such a nice parking garage.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 9/23/2023 at 4:55 AM, Horse_water said:

Really a tag team would be  best. Girls piss so much harder and faster on the floor an Guys can spray piss any place it needs to go. 

I agree with you about the tag team. The times I've had a female to accompany me peeing public, no one has said anything even in the US. I think it just changes the dynamic and people don't know what to say .  I really need to find an accomplice for some public pee fun soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...