Reason to move

21 hours ago, Bacardi said:

What a bunch of rookies lol. At least look for door bell cams before having a sneaky pee! 

This is one of my greatest fantasies tho. Wish I could be like them. I really liked the way the other girl was egging her on like "Pee, pee, pee!" I need a friend like that. 

I think we all need a friend like that 

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Havelock said:

Wow, looks like the videos of Russian apartment complex peeing. I had no idea it happened so much in NYC projects. You would think there would be more video if it was so common.

Most people can’t afford those stupid camera door bells. 

Edited by ABBYPEEGODDESS
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Most people can’t afford those stupid camera door bells. 

I just meant that there seems to be significantly more video like this from Russia. In that case its CCTV vs. Ring doorbells. Perhaps there is no CCTV in those building in NYC.

15 minutes ago, Havelock said:

I just meant that there seems to be significantly more video like this from Russia. In that case its CCTV vs. Ring doorbells. Perhaps there is no CCTV in those building in NYC.

I don’t think so since drug deals ran rampant there and they would probably get stolen or broken.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/3/2023 at 4:43 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Yup this is very common I was doing this as a kid  no one cares in NYC you gotta you gotta go

As an nyc resident, I can confirm. We all have better things to worry about than someone pissing somewhere besides a toilet. I’d say a large portion of nyc residents have relieved themselves in a weird spot before.

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Yes when theirs rats as big as Master splinter running around you don’t care where people pee.

Exactly! The bigger concern is a rat scurrying up to you while you’re peeing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

“Ah yes I see its aiming you need training in” -Some giant sewer rat 

I wouldn’t question that at all, enough weird things go on in nyc that a talking sewer rat is another Tuesday for us

• Haha 3
  • 5 months later...
14 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

As another NY'er, Agreed! @Gianna_1974  (I tried to message you, but your mailbox must be full).

Right? Lol don’t think I’ve ever been in a project building where I didn’t see at least one puddle 😂 ..and thanx for letting me know 

• Love 1

Practically you pretty much can but you have to have situational awareness to gauge if there’s some reason you shouldn’t try for it. There are also lots of places that have private security, so I definitely recommend not trying those places. It’s usually pretty obvious 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Carpetpisser said:

I've never been to New York City- is it really that open so you can pee pretty much anywhere?

Oh, it’s a fine if you’re caught, but enough people have a “Not my circus, not my monkey” mentality toward… most things.

I work at a hospital close to one of the most used train stations in the Bronx, and I’ve seen dudes in broad daylight decide that they were gonna pee on the sidewalk, next to some structure that offers no cover. And people literally just. Ignore it. 

“Oh, that guy’s pissing in the street. Keep walking before he starts begging us for money.”

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Hidengo said:

Oh, it’s a fine if you’re caught, but enough people have a “Not my circus, not my monkey” mentality toward… most things.

I work at a hospital close to one of the most used train stations in the Bronx, and I’ve seen dudes in broad daylight decide that they were gonna pee on the sidewalk, next to some structure that offers no cover. And people literally just. Ignore it. 

“Oh, that guy’s pissing in the street. Keep walking before he starts begging us for money.”

NYC is on my list of cities I want to visit. Sounds like I have another reason to go. No pun intended! The only time cops look the other way down here is when the bars close and large events like concerts & street festivals. 

• Like 1