Garden center

2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I never have, but one of my favorite stories from Experience Project was of a girl who is at a garden store and goes to the bathroom (she makes note that she wanted to pee in the plants on display but couldn't) but instead if peeing in the toilet she stands and pees into a potted plant that was in the corner. My favorite detail was when she overshot the plant and peed on the wall and said "no biggie" lol. No idea if it was true or not but it's given me plenty of orgasms.

I think I’ve read that one 

5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I have, just the once, although I would like to do it again, but I am usually there with my wife and not easy to get away with it.   The time I did pee in the garden centre, I was on my own and I went into the outdoor section.   I just crouched down in the aisles between the plants, looked closely at some low level plants and peed out of the leg of my shorts onto the path.   When finished I stood up and moved along.

Not a garden centre, but related.  I did go to a place that sells sheds.  I needed to pee and they didn't have an obvious toilet so I just peed behind one of the sheds.   That got me thinking about how easy it would be to pee inside a shed, so I went back there a different time when I needed to pee and this time I went into a shed towards the back of the site.  I peed on the wooden floor of the shed, which left a sizeable puddle.  I wonder whether anyone found it before it dried up?

Niceee. I like it 

13 hours ago, Weatherman74 said:

I did once a few years ago.
I was together with a friend, she was also into peeing so she gave me "shelter" as I peed into a planted pot which was standing on a shelf in the outside area.
We both enjoyed the situation very much. When I peed, I realized that she stared more on my cock and stream as on the area around us 😁.

Sounds like a fun experience 

I did when I was 14 or 15. Walked around until I was about to piss myself and found some potted bushes and pissed into one of them. Personally I find it more fun to pee where it leaves a mark or puddle. If I was to do it now I would try to find an empty isle to piss in or on a wall or something.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, PeeingPoshBoy said:

I've always wanted to try this - but the closest I've been was peeing in the garden centre car park

If you want to try and can get to go to a garden centre on your own, then there really are plenty of places that are out of sight.   If you are still nervous, go on a day when it is raining as there will be less people walking around the outdoor area and your pee puddle will instantly disappear on the wet ground.    Probably worth scoping out the location and coverage of cameras, but garden centres are generally big enough that the cameras don't cover everything.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

If you want to try and can get to go to a garden centre on your own, then there really are plenty of places that are out of sight.   If you are still nervous, go on a day when it is raining as there will be less people walking around the outdoor area and your pee puddle will instantly disappear on the wet ground.    Probably worth scoping out the location and coverage of cameras, but garden centres are generally big enough that the cameras don't cover everything.

My nearest garden centre has a section with a load of sheds - the thought has occurred on multiple occasions to piss in/on the sheds

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 12:24 AM, Peekid said:

Just wondering has anyone here ever peed in the garden center at somewhere like their local Walmart or something? I personally haven’t, but I want to 

I pissed in a DIY store once... between some timber at the back of the store.

Oh and I had a very naughty piss in IKEA once too 😉

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

I've pissed in the garden section of my local Walmart many times. Very few people are normally back there so it's a very easy spot to piss. I usually wear gym shorts so I can easily get my dick out, either over the waist band or through the leg hole. Sometimes I piss in a potted plant, other times I'll piss on the floor openly in the middle of the aisle either standing in one spot the whole time or I'll walk around while I piss. I've also done it inside the store on multiple occasions, but I like pissing in the garden section because it'll soak into the concrete where as inside it leaves an obvious puddle on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 7/24/2023 at 3:54 PM, Alfresco said:

I have, just the once, although I would like to do it again, but I am usually there with my wife and not easy to get away with it.   The time I did pee in the garden centre, I was on my own and I went into the outdoor section.   I just crouched down in the aisles between the plants, looked closely at some low level plants and peed out of the leg of my shorts onto the path.   When finished I stood up and moved along.

Not a garden centre, but related.  I did go to a place that sells sheds.  I needed to pee and they didn't have an obvious toilet so I just peed behind one of the sheds.   That got me thinking about how easy it would be to pee inside a shed, so I went back there a different time when I needed to pee and this time I went into a shed towards the back of the site.  I peed on the wooden floor of the shed, which left a sizeable puddle.  I wonder whether anyone found it before it dried up?

This is something id love to try. Also camping shops where they have outside areas where the demo tents are displayed. 

On 7/24/2023 at 2:17 AM, Weatherman74 said:

I did once a few years ago.
I was together with a friend, she was also into peeing so she gave me "shelter" as I peed into a planted pot which was standing on a shelf in the outside area.
We both enjoyed the situation very much. When I peed, I realized that she stared more on my cock and stream as on the area around us 😁.

I see why you're called the weather man, the forecast always calls for gold showers when you are about 😁

• Haha 2