Post Funny Stuff Here...

6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Apologies to any non-Brits...   and those under a certain age I guess...

IMG_9FF2F8F0BFE3-1.thumb.jpeg.e8f36c736b69af1d612ce9ec8790e1f8.jpeg

I mean I think if anyone's too young to get that reference, they probably shouldn't be on this site

• Haha 3
32 minutes ago, MC Cumzy said:

I mean I think if anyone's too young to get that reference, they probably shouldn't be on this site

Thanks for telling me to go somewhere else, it's something I'd consider!

• Hug 1
5 minutes ago, colette888 said:

No need for that - the pic refers to a British tv character in a serial drama, who left about 10 years ago.   So I was meaning there's a young generation who won't know who she is - but also anyone who doesn't watch British TV (and the programme Coronation Street specifically), it won't mean anything.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, colette888 said:

Before you go somewhere else please, please let us know where that magic pee beach is ... and pee van of your taxi freinds...

• Love 1
On 1/7/2024 at 4:27 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

No need for that - the pic refers to a British tv character in a serial drama, who left about 10 years ago.   So I was meaning there's a young generation who won't know who she is - but also anyone who doesn't watch British TV (and the programme Coronation Street specifically), it won't mean anything.

To be fair, my corrie knowledge comes from either when my mum used to watch it or when Harry Hill took the piss out of it

On 1/7/2024 at 4:20 PM, colette888 said:

Hi Colette, please do not take it personally.

This people has no shame to intimidate others in chats...Electronic era with neuronal heart atrophy

You your work and your stories are so much loved here!

I have been treated here so many times with rude comments that stoped participating. Deletion of photos is outrageous, but who cares people play games for them not us...

Wishing you nice wet time and warm kindness of Life...

• Thanks 1