Nude beach and peeing

So I'm going to Studland beach for my first time in a weeks time and for those of you that don't know Studland beach it's a nudist beach in the UK.

I'm a little nervous as it's my first time there, and I was wondering what I do when I need to pee, as far as I can tell there's no loo's nearby. Do I just stand up and pee or do I go brave the freezing water and like everyone that goes in the sea, pretend I'm looking out to sea and unleash 

• Like 3

When I’m lying in the sun I just either slowly pee on myself in little spurts so it’s not obvious or brave the water. 

Ive also sat cross legged on the edge of my towel and peed between my legs on the sand. It’s fun being sneaky haha  

Otherwise, go find a bush to stand behind 😂

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

In the sea is definitely the ‘safest’ option per se - I’m not sure how well tolerated simply standing and pissing on the sand would be or not by other beach goers, but if you’re far enough away from others then you’d have no problem getting away with it without them noticing!

I must say upon my experience of visiting a nude beach (in corfu), it can’t help but carry an air of slightly more ‘anything goes’ to it - and so when I needed to piss, I initially intended to just go properly in the sea, but in the end couldn’t help but just start enjoying a nice handsfree piss in the open air when I’d got as little as about ankle deep.. it felt amazing!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
7 hours ago, James_erased said:

In the sea is definitely the ‘safest’ option per se - I’m not sure how well tolerated simply standing and pissing on the sand would be or not by other beach goers, but if you’re far enough away from others then you’d have no problem getting away with it without them noticing!

I must say upon my experience of visiting a nude beach (in corfu), it can’t help but carry an air of slightly more ‘anything goes’ to it - and so when I needed to piss, I initially intended to just go properly in the sea, but in the end couldn’t help but just start enjoying a nice handsfree piss in the open air when I’d got as little as about ankle deep.. it felt amazing!

Once again... "Good Boy" James! 

• Love 3

Ironically, I'm going to be in Studland the second week of August. I go to nude beaches quite frequently and where I pee kind of depends upon the beach I'm at. At Blacks' beach in CA I walk a bit towards the cliffs and pee in the sand if I'm in the populated area, but if I'm in the uncrowded north part I just go nonchalantly a few feet from my towel. At Gunnison Beach in NJ its so packed I normally walk back to the roped off area and go there. I can't wait to make my pee marking on Studland! 

One cool trick I figured out if you're in a crowded area and don't feel like getting up, scoot to the end of your towel until your wiener (or pee pee if you're a girl) is over the sand and let it go! Nobody will even notice if you're discreet. Me and my GF proved that it works!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

If you want to be absolutely safe then braving the waters is the way to go. 

However, the way I do is by sitting at the end of the towel with my legs drawn up and letting go VERY slowly into the sand because being sneaky is fun. The key is to never let yourself get to the point of bursting as you would want to have complete control over your stream. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

I attend nude beaches regularly - at the sea and lakes. It is a matter of how crowded the beach is. I prefer just sitting at the edge of my towel and slowly let go into the sand/grass. You can cover it with your legs to the sides and if you brought a bag with you, simply place it in front and pretend to search for something in it. Afterwards, you can cover it with sand with your feet when going back to your former position on the towel. I have done this hundreds of times and am pretty sure I have seen people of both sexes doing so.

If people are lying very close to me, I pretend to have a little walk and may find a suitable spot in the dunes or behind some bushes/rocks and do my business there. Often, the smell tells you, that you are not the first one who had the idea of emptying your bladder there.

The easiest, but for me also the most boring way, is to simply release it into the sea/lake. I only enjoy it when I am close to bursting and can feel the warmth around me when I release a full bladder into the water.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
9 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Once again... "Good Boy" James! 

Maggie, swimming out in the sea, looking to shore and observing that the water she’s swimming in is being improved by a cute young guy pissing into the waves

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

If there are no toilets there, then everyone who stays for more than a short time will need to pee, and if everyone is doing it then they can hardly be upset that someone else is peeing.

I am sure sitting on the edge of the towel is a common technique and this technique is one that I have used and have seen others use on non nude beaches.   There is a good chance that others nearby will realise what you are doing (why else would you move to the edge of your towel.), but nobody is going to mind as they are probably also going to need to pee at some point.

Likewise if you walk off to the dunes or behind some physical obstruction and reappear after a minute, they know what you are doing, but it is accepted.   I think that some people would be less than impressed if you just stood up and peed right out in front of you on the sand.  However, even then, if you have the guts to do it, it is unlikely that anyone would actually challenge you about it.

Personally, I would watch and note what others do.  You can guarantee people are peeing, so look and see if they get up and walk to the sea, go in the water or by the waters edge, go to the top of the beach, sit up and move slightly where they are.  Chances are that if you are not looking for it then you won’t notice, but if you do look then you will see plenty of examples to follow.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

If there are no toilets there, then everyone who stays for more than a short time will need to pee, and if everyone is doing it then they can hardly be upset that someone else is peeing.

NARRATOR Unaware, Mr Alfresco has stumbled upon the Beach of the Spectacular Hypocrites

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Exactly, very well described!

Let me add though that here in Portugal people are in general much less discreet when it comes to peeing... at the nude beach I often go to, it's not uncommon at all that girls, particularly the younger and prettier ones.. , decide to give "a little show"... for example, yesterday afternoon, a blonde skinny tourist which was accompanied by a couple of older girls, perhaps her sisters, at one stage, lifted her nice bum from the huge yellow towel they were all sitting on. walked gingerly a few steps towards the sea and then when it seemed she had made eye-contact with a couple of local guys, she found a fairly large and polished black stone, right on the edge of the shore, completely dry only because it was low.tide... and there she bowed and lowered into a squat, before releasing a steady flow of volitive piss. which lasted at least half-a-minute.. then she wiggled her bum twice, and without returning to the standing posture, crawled a little until she could use to right hand to pour seawater into her crotch... 

Well, thank you ever so for brightening my Monday morning with this thoroughly delightful mental image! Safe to say I’m rather envious of the guys in question of who got to witness it first hand..

That also said, I can certainly attest to a somewhat more brazen approach to pissing at the beach in Portugal - upon attending one in Cascais, there was a woman sunbathing by herself and on a couple of occasions got up to walk to the waters edge, squat down and simply piss through her bikini bottoms into the sea - all very much in full view of anyone wishing to admire the spectacle (myself absolutely included!) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, colette888 said:

Exactly, very well described!

Thank you.

2 hours ago, colette888 said:

in Portugal people are in general much less discreet when it comes to peeing

Yes, unfortunately, particularly during the day Brits tend to be a bit reserved about displaying peeing and I understand that there is much less reservation in some European countries.

Your example from yesterday is a perfect description of a very relaxed attitude.  Thank you for that description.  Not only was she not worried that people knew what she was doing, but she actually made a bit of a show of it.  That is a wonderful attitude.

• Agree 1
25 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Thank you.

Yes, unfortunately, particularly during the day Brits tend to be a bit reserved about displaying peeing and I understand that there is much less reservation in some European countries.

Your example from yesterday is a perfect description of a very relaxed attitude.  Thank you for that description.  Not only was she not worried that people knew what she was doing, but she actually made a bit of a show of it.  That is a wonderful attitude.

Wonderful attitude of hers, but I assure you she's not an exception at all, scenes like the one I described are pretty frequent on nude Portuguese beaches... come and check by yourself... 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, James_erased said:

That also said, I can certainly attest to a somewhat more brazen approach to pissing at the beach in Portugal - upon attending one in Cascais, there was a woman sunbathing by herself and on a couple of occasions got up to walk to the waters edge, squat down and simply piss through her bikini bottoms into the sea - all very much in full view of anyone wishing to admire the spectacle (myself absolutely included!) 

Exactly! As you certainly have noticed the Cascais beaches are semi-urban, quite busy ones, where huge crowds gather especially on Summer weekends and privacy is difficult to achieve... There behaviours like the one you witnessed are fairly common, if the sea is rough and/or its temperature is freezing.. had you reached more secluded locations your mind would have been blown away by the kind of little shows some women freely offer... hehehe 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
4 minutes ago, colette888 said:

had you reached more secluded locations your mind would have been blown away by the kind of little shows some women freely offer... hehehe 

Well that’s it then - I need to book another flight to Portugal! I love the sound of beach pissing little shows freely on offer by some women.. 😉 is it a thing for men to indulge in such behaviours at the beaches there too, at all?

5 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Well that’s it then - I need to book another flight to Portugal! I love the sound of beach pissing little shows freely on offer by some women.. 😉 is it a thing for men to indulge in such behaviours at the beaches there too, at all?

Men in this country are totally uninteresting, if I'm allowed to say it...

Anyway, in nude beaches for who is keen on that type of show (I'm not!), glimpses of pissing dicks are countless, in any shape, size and position... I must add that most of the times they are accompanied by more or less discreet wanking actions...

But, on "normal" locations, where swimming-suits are compulsory, guys behave as you've seen in Cascais, they only piss when well inside the Ocean waters...

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2023 at 7:45 AM, supaspark31 said:

So I'm going to Studland beach for my first time in a weeks time and for those of you that don't know Studland beach it's a nudist beach in the UK.

I'm a little nervous as it's my first time there, and I was wondering what I do when I need to pee, as far as I can tell there's no loo's nearby. Do I just stand up and pee or do I go brave the freezing water and like everyone that goes in the sea, pretend I'm looking out to sea and unleash 

You sound conflicted. Personally I would walk up to the edge of the break where its wet and piss there. Pissing in the ocean is fun, and you get to put on a little show.

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...