Situations to avoid

Guest Wetling

Guest Wetling

As you already know, since I live alone, I don't have to be so careful anymore about what I do indoors. But I also do live a fairly normal life with friends and a job, and that means I can't foresee every situation, so sometimes I have to become a little creative to hide the evidence of my private "adventures".

One of those situations occurred at the end of last summer. I wanted to write about this for a while, but couldn't find the time and/or motivation before. I came home late after meeting some friends, and my best friend was with me. She had asked me if she could sleep at my place, because it was the weekend and she was very tired. It would have been rude to say no, and I'm not like that. But I didn't prepare for company, and that brought up a problem which I created in the weeks before. I briefly thought about telling her to wait a few minutes, because my home was a mess, but that would have been weird. She's my best friend and certainly wouldn't care about a dirty kitchen or some things lying around on the floor. Of course that also wasn't what I was concerned about. I was worrying about the huge pee stains on my couche's seat cushions. πŸ˜‰

That being said, besides the wet patches I might have left on it when my panties were a little to soggy, I don't normally piss on my couch. Or least, didn't... It just "happened". Three times. πŸ˜„ It began when I was watching a movie one night. Late in the evening, curled under a blanket, I got sleepy. I turned off the TV and the lights, turned over and closed my eyes. It was warm and comfy, but I had needed to go for a while and didn't want to get up. My mind started wandering. I peed my panties a little, started touching myself, fantasized about just letting go before falling asleep, and finally, I did. I turned on my belly, leaned on my forearms and pissed a full bladder-load on the sofa. It was such a relief, made me feel so naughty, and I loved it. Of course I could not sleep after this. I was wet from more than my piss and needed to come. Since I couldn't sleep in the mess afterwards, I walked over to my bedroom, and in the morning I discovered the couch felt only a little damp. It didn't take more than one and a half day for it to feel dry again, so I didn't care much.

The next week I peed on it again. This time mostly on the other cushion. I was touching my wet panties while watching TV when I thought about the piss in the cushion I was lying on and got the urge to pee again. As with my mattress, knowing there's already so much of my dried up pee in it turns me on. I had been spraying my bed with piss for a long time already, but never released a full load on it. I definitely don't want to be forced to get a new mattress. But the couch took it well last time, didn't it? I spread my legs, put two fingers on my pussy and released a huge piss fountain. It wasn't as much as last time and dried rather fast. Over the next days I thought several times that I should wash the seat covers. But I had other things to do, didn't really care, and didn't expect any guests, so they stayed that way. Until... I had another piss on them. I came home late from work, where we had a lot of workshops. I had been busy all day and holding for a long time. At first I hadn't much time to go to the toilet, and later I didn't want to, because it felt good and I was already fantasizing of pissing through my panties somewhere on my way home. I often just piss through my panties in the toilet when I'm home, but this time I was bursting and wanted to make a mess. I thought about pissing on my pillow again, but it would be too much and I didn't want it to be wet for the night. The bathroom rug wasn't naughty enough. It was still warm outside, I was wearing a skirt and my panties were dripping wet. I was horny as hell, and when I got home, I knew what I would do. I got off my shoes, and without turning the lights on, kneeled down on the sofa and soaked it with my piss. I forced every last drop out and felt very dirty when I laid down in the mess to finish myself. My skirt was wet, and I wore it in bed and over the next day. Body heat is always good for drying damp cloth.

It took ten more days for my friend to ask me to sleep over. Everything was dry and a scent was barely perceptible, but the stains were obvious. Fortunately my friend was really tired and I told her she should go straight to the bathroom while I made her bed. I got a nice white cotton blanket which I wrapped tightly around the seat cushions. I have had that on my couch before without any specific reason, so she wouldn't ask. I got her a clean and fresh duvet and pillow, and everything went well. It was much like my bed, where I used to hide the stains under covers and sheets for a long time.

I took these pictures after driving her home the next day, and what I discovered may be the reason why everything always dried up so fast. My piss actually soaked through the cushions, or run around them or something. Just look at the wonderful stains I found underneath them. πŸ₯° Isn't that dirty? I love my messes so much.

b1.thumb.jpg.666e1502ca0a9bd9dce3852418cdab46.jpg b2.thumb.jpg.6f453569f69d967a5b97bc7f94deac45.jpg

I wanted to wash the covers after taking the pictures, but I think you can imagine what I did instead. So they stayed wrapped in the blanket which was now pissed as well.

pc1.thumb.jpg.fb1ec3e08141103cea09d15f6985b159.jpg

I was ultimately forced to clean everything up. My mother came over and the landlord wanted to change some heating valves. πŸ‘€ Of course that didn't save the couch forever, but that's another story. I wonder how I kept it dry for the following months. Maybe it was because of the cold weather or because I had company more often. I seem to be reluctant to piss on something for the first time, but after that, it needs to be repeated. Maybe I have a fetish for accumulating pee in absorbent things or something like that.

Hey. Great story. Thanks for sharing in such detail. Clever move getting a blanket on your couch to cover the Staines as soon as you got home with your friend.

Was there not a smell of your pee on the couch?

The idea of wetting/peeing on things isn't something that normally turns me on, but you can really tell by your writing how into it you are and how much you love it, which made it a veryΒ sexy read πŸ”₯πŸ’¦Β 

• Agree 2
Guest Wetling
5 hours ago, MRJH22 said:

Was there not a smell of your pee on the couch?

No, it had been over a week since I did it then and was completely dry by the time she came over. πŸ˜‰

1 hour ago, Hightower said:

you can really tell by your writing how into it you are and how much you love it, which made it a veryΒ sexy read πŸ”₯πŸ’¦Β 

Thanks. πŸ€— I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway. A huge part of my kink is about wetting and messing around.

43 minutes ago, Wetling said:

Thanks. πŸ€— I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway. A huge part of my kink is about wetting and messing around.

Gotta admit the stain photos were very hot! Almost like evidence at the crime scene of your pissy adventuresπŸ˜‚

• Agree 2
Guest Wetling
1 hour ago, wetwulf said:

And you just inspired me to write another chapter of my Tales of a Furniture Wetter series.

Such stories never fail to excite me. ☺️ It was mostly out of carelessness and convenience that I started to piss on my bed. Only then I discovered that doing it turns me on all by itself. It's just such a depraved thing to do.

Edited by Wetling
On 6/23/2023 at 1:10 AM, Wetling said:

As you already know, since I live alone, I don't have to be so careful anymore about what I do indoors. But I also do live a fairly normal life with friends and a job, and that means I can't foresee every situation, so sometimes I have to become a little creative to hide the evidence of my private "adventures".

One of those situations occurred at the end of last summer. I wanted to write about this for a while, but couldn't find the time and/or motivation before. I came home late after meeting some friends, and my best friend was with me. She had asked me if she could sleep at my place, because it was the weekend and she was very tired. It would have been rude to say no, and I'm not like that. But I didn't prepare for company, and that brought up a problem which I created in the weeks before. I briefly thought about telling her to wait a few minutes, because my home was a mess, but that would have been weird. She's my best friend and certainly wouldn't care about a dirty kitchen or some things lying around on the floor. Of course that also wasn't what I was concerned about. I was worrying about the huge pee stains on my couche's seat cushions. πŸ˜‰

That being said, besides the wet patches I might have left on it when my panties were a little to soggy, I don't normally piss on my couch. Or least, didn't... It just "happened". Three times. πŸ˜„ It began when I was watching a movie one night. Late in the evening, curled under a blanket, I got sleepy. I turned off the TV and the lights, turned over and closed my eyes. It was warm and comfy, but I had needed to go for a while and didn't want to get up. My mind started wandering. I peed my panties a little, started touching myself, fantasized about just letting go before falling asleep, and finally, I did. I turned on my belly, leaned on my forearms and pissed a full bladder-load on the sofa. It was such a relief, made me feel so naughty, and I loved it. Of course I could not sleep after this. I was wet from more than my piss and needed to come. Since I couldn't sleep in the mess afterwards, I walked over to my bedroom, and in the morning I discovered the couch felt only a little damp. It didn't take more than one and a half day for it to feel dry again, so I didn't care much.

The next week I peed on it again. This time mostly on the other cushion. I was touching my wet panties while watching TV when I thought about the piss in the cushion I was lying on and got the urge to pee again. As with my mattress, knowing there's already so much of my dried up pee in it turns me on. I had been spraying my bed with piss for a long time already, but never released a full load on it. I definitely don't want to be forced to get a new mattress. But the couch took it well last time, didn't it? I spread my legs, put two fingers on my pussy and released a huge piss fountain. It wasn't as much as last time and dried rather fast. Over the next days I thought several times that I should wash the seat covers. But I had other things to do, didn't really care, and didn't expect any guests, so they stayed that way. Until... I had another piss on them. I came home late from work, where we had a lot of workshops. I had been busy all day and holding for a long time. At first I hadn't much time to go to the toilet, and later I didn't want to, because it felt good and I was already fantasizing of pissing through my panties somewhere on my way home. I often just piss through my panties in the toilet when I'm home, but this time I was bursting and wanted to make a mess. I thought about pissing on my pillow again, but it would be too much and I didn't want it to be wet for the night. The bathroom rug wasn't naughty enough. It was still warm outside, I was wearing a skirt and my panties were dripping wet. I was horny as hell, and when I got home, I knew what I would do. I got off my shoes, and without turning the lights on, kneeled down on the sofa and soaked it with my piss. I forced every last drop out and felt very dirty when I laid down in the mess to finish myself. My skirt was wet, and I wore it in bed and over the next day. Body heat is always good for drying damp cloth.

It took ten more days for my friend to ask me to sleep over. Everything was dry and a scent was barely perceptible, but the stains were obvious. Fortunately my friend was really tired and I told her she should go straight to the bathroom while I made her bed. I got a nice white cotton blanket which I wrapped tightly around the seat cushions. I have had that on my couch before without any specific reason, so she wouldn't ask. I got her a clean and fresh duvet and pillow, and everything went well. It was much like my bed, where I used to hide the stains under covers and sheets for a long time.

I took these pictures after driving her home the next day, and what I discovered may be the reason why everything always dried up so fast. My piss actually soaked through the cushions, or run around them or something. Just look at the wonderful stains I found underneath them. πŸ₯° Isn't that dirty? I love my messes so much.

b1.thumb.jpg.666e1502ca0a9bd9dce3852418cdab46.jpg b2.thumb.jpg.6f453569f69d967a5b97bc7f94deac45.jpg

I wanted to wash the covers after taking the pictures, but I think you can imagine what I did instead. So they stayed wrapped in the blanket which was now pissed as well.

I was ultimately forced to clean everything up. My mother came over and the landlord wanted to change some heating valves. πŸ‘€ Of course that didn't save the couch forever, but that's another story. I wonder how I kept it dry for the following months. Maybe it was because of the cold weather or because I had company more often. I seem to be reluctant to piss on something for the first time, but after that, it needs to be repeated. Maybe I have a fetish for accumulating pee in absorbent things or something like that.

Have you try to confess you freind softly and indirectly...? He or. She obviously enjoyed the stay - it might have been lucky pee soulmate?... Just asking opinion would not expose you immediately but the talk might open bigger door you never know ... Novises are sensetive and mighthave notice something unusual that was attracting perhaps.You might have whisperΒ  her his right to wet when he or she was falling a sleep - it would be unusual, but remains a kind mistery in the morning that attract a freind's confusion andΒ  thoughts again and again... until he or she submits....

Guest Wetling

She was happy, we had breakfast together and I don't think she noticed anything. Of course you never know who might be into it. Maybe more than you'd think. But how do youΒ break it to them? It's fucking embarassing. She's definitely one of the persons I could live with if she knew but I still fear her reaction.

Do not afraid! It might be as embarrasing to let her stay not admitting... If it is you true freind she would accept you as you are Watch with her by accidence some nice gentle pee movie on girls freindship... to feel , to understand her reaction...

Or put some nice provocating photo or painting or your's not obvious but pee portraitΒ  in you guest's bedroom.SomethingΒ  touching romantic... that person would notice and discuss when trully comfortable.

It is your home - your seduction language and signs...May be that movie below...? Quite innocent on the wall if to frame a fragment...

486292818_lesbianshower9.thumb.png.346aad1f89c2eed1134aefbbca448ec2.png

Β 

received_656183209251955.jpeg

Β 

orca-image-449018194.jpeg

Edited by A_AShes
  • Like 1

It is definitely difficult to tell others about your love of peeing.Β  Β For the most part, people probably think of pee just as a natural bodily function and a waste product and really is just a nuisance.Β  Β Those people might be OK with you saying you enjoy pee, but probably wouldn't want to engage.Β  They may be slightly intrigued andΒ  ask a bit about it, but probably wouldn't cause you any grief.Β  Β The problem is that there are also a large number of people who find peeing activities to be disgusting and they would be less than supportive if you told them of your interests.Β  Β They would consider you a freak and would probably be very negative.Β  Β It is the fear of opening up to someone like that which holds most of us back.

I have found that it is relatively easy to gauge people by their general attitude to peeing and discussing pee related things by starting very gently and seeing how they react.

One indicator may be how open they are about their own needs.Β  Β Do they openly announce that they are "going for a piss" or are they a little more subtle, like "I need to find a toilet" or even a completely discrete term like "powder my nose".Β  Β  Β The other option is bringing peeing up in general conversation by working round to including a reference to something that happened where you were desperate or even that you saw someone in a traffic jam so desperate that she ran off into the bushes and see what her reaction is to that.Β  Β If you relate it to someone else rather than yourself then that doesn't put the pointers to you.Β  You can move the goals slightly when you gauge her response.

For example, as a result of this technique, I've found out that one of my wife's female friends isn't exactly into peeing, but sees it as a perfectly natural thing to do without being ashamed of it and she has told me that she has not issues peeing in bushes when she is on a walk and I've had her talking about very desperate pees.Β  Β 

• Agree 4

Not to terrify you but almost everyone i told had ab idea I couΓΆd be into pee.

So at least without going into specifics you could just tell them broadly that you like a relaxing pee in nature or that you find peeing can be aesthetic.Β 

You can follow it up with details abd more naughty stuff if they are somewhat into it as well.πŸ˜‰

• Agree 1
On 6/23/2023 at 2:10 AM, Wetling said:

That is sooo hot. Would love to sit there and feel your piss πŸ˜€πŸ˜‹

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Wetling said:

She was happy, we had breakfast together and I don't think she noticed anything. Of course you never know who might be into it. Maybe more than you'd think. But how do youΒ break it to them? It's fucking embarassing. She's definitely one of the persons I could live with if she knew but I still fear her reaction.

If I were you, she'd have discovered already.... hehehe

• Like 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Because you’d have been like β€œHey, watch this!”, looked her in the eyes, pulled your skirt up & pissed all over the floor?

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, oliver2 said:

@colette888 is blessed with the telepathic ability to know your kink just by looking at you

Yes, as soon as you look at @colette888 ...you trigger her kink?.... I envy your telephaty!!! It would be so wonderful if the girl happily wet as soon as she felt your wish... You have God given ability Oliver to seduce too...

Edited by A_AShes
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, oliver2 said:

@colette888 is blessed with the telepathic ability to know your kink just by looking at you

What you should know is that any telepathic activity isn't a prerogative of very few elected individuals, but derives from Universal Laws anybody can apply. I suggest to practise....

On 6/27/2023 at 4:38 PM, colette888 said:

A little suduction hint in the bathroom if someone is shy to open up... Might it help you next time, Wetling?

received_220337454045513.jpeg

received_571866011777485.jpeg

When it comes to situations that I need to avoid it's mostly ones caused by my enjoyment of rewetting.

Sometimes I'll allocate myself a whole day to wetting / rewetting (like yesterday). It becomes an issue if someone turns up uninvited. My family all live far away so it's not an issue for them, but sometimes people I know will pop round and just knock the door. I'll be sat upstairs gaming away with a soaked pair of boxers between my legs and I have to just pretend I didn't hear them at the door!

The other one is clothes that show wet patches. I rarely wet in public, but when I do I have to be extremely careful about my walking route, and the clothing type I have chosen. I won't wet the trousers, but I'll find somewhere quiet and pull them down to pee through just my underwear. Then hope with all hopes that I don't run into someone I know on the way back with my damp boxers hidden under my black walking trousers!