Regular pee spots

@walanuk’s post reminded me of the days I was at university.  I shared a flat with a couple of other guys about 2 miles out of the city.  After a night drinking we walked to the edge of the city and then through a park and across a remote path to get back home.  We regularly stopped in the park for a pee as it was the first place away from the roads and crowds.

I will also say that I am a volunteer on a preserved railway and it is common for many of the guys to pee by the side of the loco shed rather than walk to the toilets.  It has become the accepted thing to do, so I do regularly pee there.  I also have a caravan that is sited in one place and I often pee behind that too. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, Trevor99 said:

At the airline I fly for, I semi-regularly have an overnight in the same city and the crew hotel is almost always the same one every time. I've probably peed in that pool 20 or more times by now. 

Oh I love the thought of this. Each time you pee in that hotel pool you are increasing the amount of urine in the water.  No criticism at all from me! 😉

• Love 1
On 7/16/2023 at 4:07 PM, Trevor99 said:

At the airline I fly for, I semi-regularly have an overnight in the same city and the crew hotel is almost always the same one every time. I've probably peed in that pool 20 or more times by now. 

Pissing is pools is awesome. I've was lucky enough to find a few unoccupied and pissed into them. Everybody should get the chance to into a pool, it sounds great and you get to leave a nice foam of bubbles.

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, embruh said:

I can't say I regularly use it, however other people do for sure 🥴

It's at the very end of an alley, right before the seaside. There's that little protruding wall that provides perfect cover for anyone coming from the beach for a quick piss, and you can really tell. If you turned back the alley takes a 90° angle so no one can see from behind either.

There's some other really good spots in the town, such as the train station/car park that doesn't have a toilet. So the surrounding bushes are always filled with used tissues in the summer.

I'm super curious how those pissy stairwells that are mentioned look like too 🥴🥴

smelli_corner.jpg

That looks like a super cool place to pee. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Bertsmall said:

Bin sheds. What a perfect place for a piss. 
Today I was working on an estate and remembered there is an open sided bin store. I walked in an unzipped and pissed against one of the containers. As I was mid piss a girl came past chatting on her phone and turned and saw what I was doing and gave me a big grin! Was a massive turn on! 

A favorite of mine as well. These seem to be fairly acceptable as a public bathroom when one isn't easily available

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 8/23/2023 at 9:04 AM, Bertsmall said:

When we were kids this used to be out ‘pee spot’ when we were playing out. The perfect height to pull your cock out and piss through the hole, into the container. The hole was also big enough so that girls could sit on the edge of the wall with their bum over into the container. 
I remember one time a few of us decided we needed to go so we went one at a time. 2 boys and a girl. One of us had a bad aim and I can remember Gemma complaining when she went in that ‘there’s all wee on the wall I have to sit on’ 🤣

IMG_6236.jpeg

What is the purpose of this structure (other than being a perfect pee spot)? 

• Like 1