I pissed on my fluffy jacket

5 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

All the fun always happens after I've gone to bed ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

๐Ÿ˜‚ย Please accept from me this award for best double entendre in the history of ever!

ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

Honestly, I really love that jacket! You have good taste.ย 

Also, it's hot how you moved your hips around to make that pattern with your stream!

Thanks! I love it too! Yes, I did! And it was a strong stream too. Really quite enjoyable! Highly recommend!!

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 5/9/2023 at 9:29 PM, Alfresco said:

Gotta love absorbent fabrics.ย  ย Nice job in soaking it and yes, I would also love to wear a jacket after you had treated it.

Wish I could have sent it to you to soak the rest of it. ๐Ÿ’š ย but honestly, it was so heavyโ€ฆ.it would have cost heaps to post over. ๐Ÿ˜† maybe you have something fuffy there to soak?ย 

13 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Wish I could have sent it to you to soak the rest of it. ๐Ÿ’š ย but honestly, it was so heavyโ€ฆ.it would have cost heaps to post over. ๐Ÿ˜† maybe you have something fuffy there to soak?ย 

Yes, that would have been lovely but probably wouldn't be so fresh by the time it got here either!

Yes I've peed on plenty of fluffy things over time.ย  ย I'm thinking of getting a DryRobe or equivalent changing robe/coat and that would be fun as the inside is all fluffy lining but the outside is waterproof so I'm guessing you could pee in it whilst wearing it and nothing would show on the outside.

• Love 1
On 5/11/2023 at 7:47 PM, Alfresco said:

Yes, that would have been lovely but probably wouldn't be so fresh by the time it got here either!

Yes I've peed on plenty of fluffy things over time.ย  ย I'm thinking of getting a DryRobe or equivalent changing robe/coat and that would be fun as the inside is all fluffy lining but the outside is waterproof so I'm guessing you could pee in it whilst wearing it and nothing would show on the outside.

Maybe, but I wouldnโ€™t be too certainโ€ฆ I peed on my jacket a few years ago, thinking one side was waterproof but the fluid leaked through!ย 
ย 

But if you do it, I would love to see photos!!ย 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/5/2023 at 1:55 AM, Takashi96 said:

Honestly, I really love that jacket! You have good taste.ย 

Also, it's hot how you moved your hips around to make that pattern with your stream!

Was there a video of this? Your comment kind of implies that there isโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘€

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 5/16/2023 at 7:59 AM, durianfury said:

Was there a video of this? Your comment kind of implies that there isโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘€

Noโ€ฆ it was just Takashiโ€™s vivid imaginationโ€ฆ๐Ÿ’š I am too shy to post videos.ย Just photos for now. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Maybe one day I will have more courage. ๐Ÿ’ช

• Love 1
On 5/5/2023 at 5:18 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Hi all. I just pissed on my fluffy jacket. It was fun. It soaked right in, then I stepped on it and the pee splashed up onto my feet! Fun! ๐Ÿ’š here are before and after photos.ย 

DF20EA24-4AA9-4A56-A0B2-109B38332E65.jpeg

Wow, it's great, it's very hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ, I love it when women piss on clothes, especially jackets and it gets soaked in piss. After you pissed on it, this beautiful jacket became even more beautiful ๐Ÿ’ฆ. Did you piss standing in a high squat position and you had a strong stream? I imagine how hot it looked, especially if you were pissing in a high squat, if your stream was strong and in addition moved your hips, trying to make the piss cover and soak as much of this beautiful jacket as possible. It's so exciting. Oh, I would love to put it on, and still wet or even dried, knowing that it was pissed by a woman ๐Ÿ˜‰. I'm sure to you really had fun it.

Oh, I'm so very dreaming, to woman pissed on my puffy winter jacket ๐Ÿงฅ ๐Ÿ’ฆ.

• Love 1
On 5/15/2023 at 12:55 PM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Maybe, but I wouldnโ€™t be too certainโ€ฆ I peed on my jacket a few years ago, thinking one side was waterproof but the fluid leaked through!

Wow, did you piss on another of your jackets a few years ago? You must have pissed a very lot, with very huge masses of piss, if your piss leaked through the jacket. It was also a fluffy jacket or a puffy winter jacket, and what happened to it afterwards, did you put on this jacket after you pissed on it?

It looks like you very like pissing on jackets ๐Ÿ™‚.ย  If I were next to you, I would be very happy to give for you my puffy jacket and, I hope, you would be with great pleasure to piss on it and soak it through with huge masses of piss. ๐Ÿ’ฆ

• Love 1
On 8/8/2023 at 7:57 PM, Oleg777 said:

Wow, it's great, it's very hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ, I love it when women piss on clothes, especially jackets and it gets soaked in piss. After you pissed on it, this beautiful jacket became even more beautiful ๐Ÿ’ฆ. Did you piss standing in a high squat position and you had a strong stream? I imagine how hot it looked, especially if you were pissing in a high squat, if your stream was strong and in addition moved your hips, trying to make the piss cover and soak as much of this beautiful jacket as possible. It's so exciting. Oh, I would love to put it on, and still wet or even dried, knowing that it was pissed by a woman ๐Ÿ˜‰. I'm sure to you really had fun it.

Oh, I'm so very dreaming, to woman pissed on my puffy winter jacket ๐Ÿงฅ ๐Ÿ’ฆ.

I just stood over it and released and made patterns.ย 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/8/2023 at 8:19 PM, Oleg777 said:

Wow, did you piss on another of your jackets a few years ago? You must have pissed a very lot, with very huge masses of piss, if your piss leaked through the jacket. It was also a fluffy jacket or a puffy winter jacket, and what happened to it afterwards, did you put on this jacket after you pissed on it?

It looks like you very like pissing on jackets ๐Ÿ™‚.ย  If I were next to you, I would be very happy to give for you my puffy jacket and, I hope, you would be with great pleasure to piss on it and soak it through with huge masses of piss. ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Another fluffy jacket. Gothic black one.ย