New and weird

2 hours ago, Liketowatchhim said:

I think I’m weird. My fetish is watching a guy unzip and piss. I get off to videos and stories.  There something about watching a guy unzip whip it out and then shake that really turns me on.  

Anytime 😉

2 hours ago, Liketowatchhim said:

I think most men expect reciprocation  but I just like watching and holding it to 

If you hold your bf’s dick to aim it then shoo him out of the bathroom and lock the door so you can go pee I expect he might find that a bit odd, but in this community there are enough exhibitionists to keep the voyeurs happy and vice verse ☺️

On 3/2/2023 at 4:01 AM, Liketowatchhim said:

I think I’m weird. My fetish is watching a guy unzip and piss. I get off to videos and stories.  There something about watching a guy unzip whip it out and then shake that really turns me on.  I’m not into the golden showers.     I’m not into being watched though. I don’t mind but I wouldn’t do any kinky things. 

Welcome! So good to have you here! 💚💚💚 You are gonna love this place! 

• Like 1
On 3/1/2023 at 12:31 PM, Liketowatchhim said:

I think I’m weird. My fetish is watching a guy unzip and piss. I get off to videos and stories.  There something about watching a guy unzip whip it out and then shake that really turns me on.  I’m not into the golden showers.     I’m not into being watched though. I don’t mind but I wouldn’t do any kinky things. 

That is not weird at all, and I would gladly let you watch me unzip any time...no obligation. If you like  hearing about men pissing I just posted a story in  "Good Morning!"  in the men's section about male pees.

• 3 months later...