I’m Chrissy :) ask me anything!

Chrissy89

Is it okay if I ask two? I'm fascinated by your "origin story." Where the first time you peed outside it was because your boyfriend made you, and after that you were hooked. How did you feel about realizing you had a pee fetish? How long was it until you peed outside again?

• Love 2

Two from me -

Outside of your time as a Mum and a professional, do you have any specific hobbies that you'd like to tell us about - or any that you previously enjoyed and you'd like to get back to if time allowed?

As someone who's left their home to make a career in the city, are you 'at home' there or would you jump at the chance to return to your roots? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

Heres a few to start you off, what's your

Favorite song

Favourite band

Favourite gig (if you been to 1)

That’s so easy lol… 

I can’t choose my favourite band… too many. I do love my Indie from growing up in the 90s but then I’ve also discovered I have a love of a country. 

Just now it’s Humankind by Coldplay ❤️ and their Music of the Spheres tour that’s just been in the UK 🎆

Edited by Chrissy89
Oopsies
  • Hot 1
46 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Two from me -

Outside of your time as a Mum and a professional, do you have any specific hobbies that you'd like to tell us about - or any that you previously enjoyed and you'd like to get back to if time allowed?

As someone who's left their home to make a career in the city, are you 'at home' there or would you jump at the chance to return to your roots? 

Ok. 
1. my hobbies are: badminton, running and piano. Recently I’ve taken up the wonderful art of Shuffling after seeing it on TikTok 😊

2. As much as I work “in the city” I’m only there a few days per year. My work is remote and online which suits me. Where I stay just now, I love ❤️

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
22 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I absolutely love that uniquely Scottish expression 'where I stay...' - it conjures up such a sense of adventure.  This is the roof over my head just now, but who knows what exciting adventures tomorrow, next month or next year may bring.

Valid point. I’ve never actually thought about that Mr Goose! Now you will make me question everything I say… is it correct English or is it just our weird and wonderful slang? 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Valid point. I’ve never actually thought about that Mr Goose! Now you will make me question everything I say… is it correct English or is it just our weird and wonderful slang? 

Saying 'correct' implies that everything else in incorrect and I'd strongly dispute that.  I'm all in favour of our nations having their own identities, dialects and grammar - although don't get me started on 'US English'

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Most times when I’m out and about to be fair. I’m a shy girl who really dislikes going in public places where I can be heard. The worst time was in the spring of this year when we were at a gig in London. I was working in the office, so hadn’t been all day. N came and got me and we hopped on the tube. As we were heading towards Wembley I could feel me starting to need… by the time the gig was over I was in so much pain. It was the best feeling ever when we got back to the hotel… my walk had turned into a shuffle 🤣

What did you do to hold it?

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Saying 'correct' implies that everything else in incorrect and I'd strongly dispute that.  I'm all in favour of our nations having their own identities, dialects and grammar - although don't get me started on 'US English'

Absolutely ❤️ it’s what makes the UK so great 😁

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

I'm going to steal @Sophie's question:  Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized ponies or one pony-sized duck?

Oooh tricky one… I can’t fight. I’ve always wanted a horse and to have 100 duck size ponies would be really cute so I’d probably go for the option of trying to lure them in with goodies and turn on my good Scottish charm so they fall in love with me and I can keep them forever 🤣

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wether said:

No need to hold with hands between legs? 😉

I’ve never really been one for that to be honest. I’ve seen guys do that which kinda makes sense because of their anatomy 😂.  For me it’s just all muscle control and a quick prayer!

• Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

My dream as a little girl was always to be a pilot. I started doing my private licence before covid, had a block of lessons then boom! Lockdown…. Now it’s far too expensive, between fuel and the hire of planes, then there’s the complete lack of instructors as well as many of their own licences or medicals have expired. 
The money I had saved went on a garden refurbishment. 
maybe one day. What a great question 😘 x

Wow! Love that dream ... you may not know there is at least one pilot who is a member here. Hope you're enjoying your garden anyway ... and who knows, the circumstances may be right again one day to restart the lessons 🙂 

• Agree 1
  • Love 3