I’m Chrissy :) ask me anything!

Chrissy89

1 hour ago, Schmitty20 said:

Did you ever have to pee really bad and ended up not making it to the bathroom in time and had an accident and peed in your pants? If so did anyone see it happen? Were you a little embarrassed about it? 

I’m a determined woman.  I’ve been totally bursting but I’ve always made it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Sexismygod said:

As a follow up, would you ever put yourself in a situation where making it to the toilet was simply not possible ... and just risk it?

Well since joining here I’ve become more daring so I’d probably say yea, providing I’m not gonna get caught by family or my friends 

• Love 2
Just now, Chrissy89 said:

Well since joining here I’ve become more daring so I’d probably say yea, providing I’m not gonna get caught by family or my friends 

As the saying goes ... accidents happen 😉

And if a toilet is not available and you don't want an accident, well, you'll just have to be sneaky.  Hehehehe

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, avatar said:

If you had to highlight some fun fact unique to you, what would it be? It can be an unusual talent, personality quirk or whatever you find interesting about yourself.

Ooooh ok… don’t judge me… 

As you know I have many quirks 😉 

Here’s something that unique to me, I can’t burp… I’ve never been able to even as a little kid 🤣

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Chrissy89 said:

Here’s something that unique to me, I can’t burp… I’ve never been able to even as a little kid 🤣

Do you just inflate and inflate? or does it come out of the um... other end?

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Oh don't worry, obviously we've all past judging of one another here lol.

And about the burping... do you mean like on command or at all? Like what happens if you drink a large fizzy drink for example? 🤣

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, avatar said:

And about the burping... do you mean like on command or at all? Like what happens if you drink a large fizzy drink for example? 🤣

Nope. I could do the famous Sprite challenge and not get any burps. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Chrissy89 said:

Nope. I could do the famous Sprite challenge and not get any burps. 

That sounds more like a superpower tbh. I tried a similar challenge with two large diet cokes, took all my will power to hold it in.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Sorin said:

Hi. What panties do you prefer to wear? Thong, normal, boxers, brazilian? And what color do you prefer the panties to have?

My normal everyday wear is briefs or hipsters. I do have a few short knickers which are just super comfy and I love them. 
The colours range. No personal preference. 

• 4 weeks later...

I thought of some questions for this type of thread so I am going to ask you them, and maybe some of the other generous AMA people:

• If you think about how others see you, what do you think are 2 or 3 things that people might get wrong unless they know you very well?
  • What are 2 or 3 things you now understand about yourself that you didn't know ten years ago?
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Kupar said:
  • If you think about how others see you, what do you think are 2 or 3 things that people might get wrong unless they know you very well?
  • What are 2 or 3 things you now understand about yourself that you didn't know ten years ago?

Ohhh what excellent questions. 

1. When people first get to know me, a lot of people think I’m younger than I actually am - quite the compliment 😅

2. Many people don’t realise my love of flying until the get to know me really well. 

1. One of the biggest understandings now has to be my autism and that so much of life now makes sense, like an enormous weight has been lifted off my shoulders. 

2. I’m certain I’m bisexual

3. I didn’t believe I would be a good mum until I was given the joy of children, and I’ve done a pretty good job there! 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Ohhh what excellent questions. 

1. When people first get to know me, a lot of people think I’m younger than I actually am - quite the compliment 😅

2. Many people don’t realise my love of flying until the get to know me really well. 

1. One of the biggest understandings now has to be my autism and that so much of life now makes sense, like an enormous weight has been lifted off my shoulders. 

2. I’m certain I’m bisexual

3. I didn’t believe I would be a good mum until I was given the joy of children, and I’ve done a pretty good job there! 

Thank you so much @Chrissy89! Really interesting. I understand you better now ... and that's the purpose of these threads I reckon 💖

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MC Cumzy said:

Do you have a favourite comedian?

Too hard to choose. 

I’ve seen Lee Evans, Michael McIntyre, Greg Davies, Kevin Bridges and Gary Faulds live and they all made me belly laugh. 

some of the stuff that the big yin done back in the day as well is outstanding. 

xx

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Chrissy! It's Kai. Happy almost birthday 🙂

I've got a few questions about your outside pee habits.

1) Do you pee outside regularly or is this more of an occasional thing? Are there any places/environments you especially like to pee? (grass, leaves, sand, etc.)

2) Do you have a favorite position and, if so, why?

3) How do you clean up after?

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Chrissy! I've enjoyed reading your stories and this AMA a ton! I had thought up a couple pee-related questions for ya...

1. If you're really full and had just started peeing, are you able to stop your stream? And if you stopped, say after going for 5 seconds or so, would you be able to pull your pants back up and keep holding? I know for me, once I get going it's difficult to stop!
  2. You mentioned you've always made it to a safe place to pee earlier in this thread, and I commend your determination! Have you ever leaked in those really bad scenarios (or other ones)?