Male Dick / Cock of the Day

Johnboy777

2 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

If and when you decide to be with a man, this would be an insignificant detail, but circumsized stays cleaner without manual cleaning.

let's say that i like girls more now, but i don't disdain handsome boys either 🤣

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

In Italy and Europe, circumcision is not as widespread as it is in America. For example, among my male friends and acquaintances, no one is circumcised that i know of

I find it interesting that you know that about your friends. I'm a guy and haven't had a clue whether or not most of my friends were circumcised, it's not something we really talk about. I did have one friend who readily mentioned that he wasn't, the only other way I'd generally know is if we'd shared a bathroom while one was using the urinal and I had a peek. 

I wonder if maybe in Europe people are more open about these sort of things, less hidden about the body and its functions. It would go along with the fact that many women go topless on beaches and that there are even open nude beaches in some areas.

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Very beautiful shape, is this what a circumcised penis is like?

From what I've seen in pictures (that's the only way I know about what it looks like, not being circumcised myself and not knowing anyone in person who showed me), there are a variety of techniques/styles. This is about the most "natural"--looking I've seen, it looks like my own uncut penis when I have the foreskin pulled back, just without the bunched up skin around. There are some though where the remaining skin really looks pulled unnaturally tight, to where it looks to me like it would be painful. Also in many of those cases the skin near the tip is a different color, I've read that's because it's the inner part of the foreskin (the part that normally faces the head and keeps it moist) that's actually turned outward. Those look odd to me.

4 minutes ago, Carb0nBased said:

I find it interesting that you know that about your friends. I'm a guy and haven't had a clue whether or not most of my friends were circumcised, it's not something we really talk about. I did have one friend who readily mentioned that he wasn't, the only other way I'd generally know is if we'd shared a bathroom while one was using the urinal and I had a peek. 

I wonder if maybe in Europe people are more open about these sort of things, less hidden about the body and its functions. It would go along with the fact that many women go topless on beaches and that there are even open nude beaches in some areas.

let's say that my group is a bit alternative, almost all metalheads, so it's not that we're exactly the calmest people. However, i was able to see the penises of almost all my friends, because it happened that once we were a little drunk and we decided to go to the spa at night near me, we climbed over the fence to take a bath there, obviously having been a 'improvised we had no costume behind. And so we bathed naked, let's say that the alcohol helped limit the embarrassment. Obviously that time my eye went to my friends' penises (we were three girls and four boys) and none of them were circumcised. A couple of them got erections because of the situation. When we girls realized this it was very funny. Because they were embarrassed and tried to cover themselves with little success 🤣

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Carb0nBased said:

From what I've seen in pictures (that's the only way I know about what it looks like, not being circumcised myself and not knowing anyone in person who showed me), there are a variety of techniques/styles. This is about the most "natural"--looking I've seen, it looks like my own uncut penis when I have the foreskin pulled back, just without the bunched up skin around. There are some though where the remaining skin really looks pulled unnaturally tight, to where it looks to me like it would be painful. Also in many of those cases the skin near the tip is a different color, I've read that's because it's the inner part of the foreskin (the part that normally faces the head and keeps it moist) that's actually turned outward. Those look odd to me.

I imagine that you need to find a good doctor to make sure that the penis is nice to look at after the operation, a bit like us women when we get breasts, sometimes it turns out well done, other times very badly. Then I think it changes whether you are circumcised as a newborn or as an adult, because there is growth involved. The penis of the boy in the photo, personally as a woman, i find it aesthetically very beautiful

Edited by Mary Moon
9 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I imagine that you need to find a good doctor to make sure that the penis is nice to look at after the operation, a bit like us women when we get breasts, sometimes it turns out well done, other times very badly. Then I think it changes whether you are circumcised as a newborn or as an adult, because there is growth involved. The penis of the boy in the photo, personally as a woman, i find it aesthetically very beautiful

Sadly, that's not at all how it works.  I don't know how adult circumcision happens these days, but in infants it's . . .  stunningly barbaric, and completely random.  It's not a nice practice.

6 hours ago, numberten said:

Sadly, that's not at all how it works.  I don't know how adult circumcision happens these days, but in infants it's . . .  stunningly barbaric, and completely random.  It's not a nice practice.

However, i am against this type of operation on newborns and imposing choices on those who are not capable of deciding. I don't find it ethically correct, the only operations that I approve in these cases are those to resolve some aesthetic malformation of the child in order to avoid him growing up as an outcast due to some defect

• Agree 1
On 7/20/2024 at 4:59 PM, Mary Moon said:

I can say that a circumcised penis is very inviting for a blowjob. I've never been with a guy, so I've never had this type of experience 🤣

Well, now you have peefans as an educational resource! 🙃

On 8/1/2024 at 12:55 PM, happymatty said:

Trying to keep it hard whilst sticking that in there wasnt easy 

IMG-20230616-WA0000.jpg

Really love the quirky, humorous & off centre.... 🙂 Inc  the solution to the hot day ball chiller Wonderful, keep up the good work

Euro  xx

• 2 weeks later...