MidoriLemonade85: Ask Me Anything (oh god, what am I getting myself in for…!?)

11 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Hiya my lovely, some questions from me:

1. As I’m hungover today: do you actually like Midori and lemonade? 
2. What’s your favourite Disney movie? 

😘

Hey gorgeous. Yes, I do. Though it is a girly drink, and TBH, straight whiskey is more effective. Also like Baileys, Port, Sake, Rum, Frangelico and Contrieu. My parents travelled when I was young. I learned all I know from duty-free shopping! 😆✈️🤑

Pocahontas without question! Most beautiful Disney princess of all time. I dyed my hair black and grew it long to look like her. Couldn’t figure how to do blue streaks though! 

Hope your hangover lifts soon, my lovely!!! 😘

1 hour ago, LovesToWet said:

Top 3 places you want to visit but haven't yet? 

I love travel questions..,,

1. England… Cambridge, Liverpool, Manchester, Stonehenge, Brighton, London would be lovely. 

2. Hawaii for the beaches

3. Santorini for the colours and sunsets and pools and food.

if I could have a fourth it would be USA for New York, California, San Francisco, Las Vegas. Seen them in movies so much! Las Vegas would be my vibe the most I reckon. Bright lights, music, fast cars and hedonism.  But would love to see Strawberry Fields in NY for my man, John Lennon. 💚

…and I mean Iceland would be out of this world. But now I am getting greedy…..✈️

…great question! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Pocahontas without question! Most beautiful Disney princess of all time

Oh my god my one of my childhood favourites! ❤️😭

2 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I love travel questions..,,

1. England… Cambridge, Liverpool, Manchester, Stonehenge, Brighton, London would be lovely. 

2. Hawaii for the beaches

3. Santorini for the colours and sunsets and pools and food.

Ummmm…. No bonnie Scotland? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿? 😫 🤣

5 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

But would love to see Strawberry Fields in NY for my man, John Lennon. 💚

Strawberry Fields is very poignant and peaceful, and of course the Dakota Building just around the corner.

But of course if you want to see the original venue of Strawberry Fields (now a lovely garden and visitor centre with those iconic gates) there's only one destination - which is on your list.   With one or two (dozen or more) other attractions there too.  😉

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Strawberry Fields is very poignant and peaceful, and of course the Dakota Building just around the corner.

But of course if you want to see the original venue of Strawberry Fields (now a lovely garden and visitor centre with those iconic gates) there's only one destination - which is on your list.   With one or two (dozen or more) other attractions there too.  😉

Yes! 🥹 Oh I do hope I can get there!!💚

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought of some questions for this type of thread so I am going to ask you them, and maybe some of the other generous AMA people:

• If you think about how others see you, what do you think are 2 or 3 things that people might get wrong unless they know you very well?
  • What are 2 or 3 things you now understand about yourself that you didn't know ten years ago?
3 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Thank you, lovely Kupar. 💕

Things people might get wrong about me: 

People, especially work colleagues, treat me as if I am innocent and childlike and need protecting. They apologise for swearing in front of me! You all know I am not innocent, and have a dirty mind, and am somewhat sneaky, secretive and opportunistic (we all have to be, to survive as the kind of people we are). But I find it amusing, though sometimes annoying. I don’t want to be left out of important conversations if people think I am not tough enough to handle it. I perhaps need to muscle in a bit more to prove I can cope with difficult things and not be so protected from bad stuff. 

I am stronger than I look. I have been through a few things in my life. Got some battle scars, like all of us. But, still standing, still smiling, still learning, still helping, supporting, understanding, and working very hard on everything. 

People might think I am excited or motivated by my job, my income, superannuation, housework, decluttering, gardening, paying off the mortgage, owning a car. I am really not. And I don’t feel like I own anything. I guess I see life as transitory and impermanent. Everything is borrowed really, when you think about it. Everything could be lost tomorrow. So I don’t connect to it. I am kind of an outsider/observer/alien. I have always felt like I am really only half human. The other half is ethereal. So that feeling has made it hard for me to find where I fit in and what my passion really is, because my passions are usually weird/alternative and not down to earth. 

I am imaginative and I marvel at the beauty and magic in the world like a child. I have consciously kept that, even though I am in my 40s. It makes life bearable and enjoyable. I like to appreciate things. Spiritually people may think I am religious but I am not. I believe in chakras, astral travel, magic, angels, mermaids, crystals, Tarot and astrology.  But I also love maps, science, history, languages, astronomy, and psychology. People may think I am a daydreamy new age type but my logical brain works well too, and I love details and facts. I am great at organising things. Not so good at maths.

Things I understand about myself I didn’t know 10 years ago:

10 years ago I had just had my 2nd child. I remember feeling at the time that I had bitten off more than I could chew. I didn’t have much family help, had a husband who worked long hours on the other side of town, and of course very little sleep with a newborn and a jealous toddler (at that stage with undiagnosed autism). I lowered my standards with housework, gave up me time, social life, any career goals, and went into survival mode, taking each day as it came to keep the wheels turning. I think being a parent is like driving a car… you keep looking forward and keep accellerating to keep up with all the demands and expectations and you have no time to look out the window at the beautiful view whizzing by. 

What I learned was that I am stronger and more organised than I thought, and am good enough. I have spent much of my life thinking every other human on this planet is better than me. My kids are still alive, healthy and sassy 10 years on, so I must have done something right. 

I have also learned that fun is an important thing to factor into life, parenting and marriage, if you don’t want to end up boring and sad! Fun makes great memories, which write the most meaningful and memorable chapters of your life. It is also one of the hardest things for an exhausted working parent to prioritise. 

I have learned, particularly in my current job that near enough is good enough to impress people. I have been implementing the 80/20 rule, as a recovering perfectionist, which prevents overwhelm and burnout and being uptight. 

Kink-wise, I have learned I am not crazy or mentally unstable for having the kinks I do.  I am not alone anyway. I am less secretive about them, well, I am not pushing them down as much anyway. Being on PeeFans has helped me relax and be more loose about it all really. I have learned kinks are part of the human experience. You choose what you do with them.

I have also learned that my personal pleasure does not have to be private and is equally as  important as my partner’s. I will always be a people-pleaser and a cock-worshipper, but my orgasm is an important part of the adventure too. I have learned to be less bashful about it.

Amazing answers @MidoriLemonade85! Thank you so much ❤️❤️. I think I, and others, know you better now 😊

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

There are more and more times in this virtual world that a 'heart' is just not enough - this is a perfect example.

Thanks so much for your answers, your honesty and letting us into your world.

Awww, Goose. 💚I love being here, and you make it a beautiful place to be. 

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...