MidoriLemonade85: Ask Me Anything (oh god, what am I getting myself in for…!?)

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

Is it a thing in your house where if I was just actually going to the restroom I'd randomly see you in a room drenching it with the door open while family is just watching TV or minding their business?

It would be lovely if it worked that way. My family pee in the toilet with the door open and pee in the garden but not yet like that. 

Just now, MidoriLemonade85 said:

It would be lovely if it worked that way. My family pee in the toilet with the door open and pee in the garden but not yet like that. 

I see. I was asking that particularly because sometime ago you said that even when people are in the house you still pee. so I was thinking is it one of those situations where people know what you do and the doors are open? 🙂

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

Is it a thing in your house where if I was just actually going to the restroom I'd randomly see you in a room drenching it with the door open while family is just watching TV or minding their business?

Only in my fantasies. But if you are happy to think about me peeing all over my house while family do their thing, go ahead. I did pee on my dirty laundry recently while my kids were in the next room. Quite risky. I am not sure how I would explain myself! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, this is interesting said:

I see. I was asking that particularly because sometime ago you said that even when people are in the house you still pee. so I was thinking is it one of those situations where people know what you do and the doors are open? 🙂

On my days off when I have the house to myself I can pee wherever the fuck I want 💚

• Love 1
  • Hot 1