The funniest thing ever (whilst peeing) ?

Although I'm not a fan golden shower and especially not golden showers involving animals, this story sounds really cool. I don't know if it was the rabbit or the girl who was more surprised. Anyway, if it had been, say, a snake instead of a rabbit, you could have seen peeing during a high jump world record.😀

Edited by laughingbeast
  • Haha 4

I once had a very similar experience while staying at a friend's place. The house had a guestroom at the back with a balcony that faced a forest and very minimal lighting. One night I had been drinking, had to pee and didn't feel like using the only bathroom in the house ( which was right next to my friend's bedroom). Therefore I chose to unleash my bladder off the back balcony. Everything was going fine and then something shot between my legs. It was my friend's cat who had a habit of climbing up the latice on the back of the house like a monkey. I then had to catch the cat and wash its back stealthily, so as not reveal that I had peed off the balcony and on the cat in the process. I must say the cat was surprisingly nonplussed about the incident. 

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Takashi96 said:

I was fortunate to have peed on a very compliant cat. And not very much. 

Fortunately, I've never accidentally peed on a cat, but once when I tried to wash my parents' cat, it ended up climbing out of the sink up my sleeve and onto my head. 😀

• Haha 2

I was peeing on the side of a building and then my sister's friend arrived in an uber, saw me facing a corner, and when I was done I walked over to her and she said "It's 10 PM and you're already peeing on buildings?" 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I then had to catch the cat and wash its back stealthily

This sounds like the kind of situation where the cover-up makes the situation worse, but I guess it was one of the cats who isn’t too bothered about getting wet!

13 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

One of those discriminators between Peefans and everyone else then - it's 10pm AKA you can't be drunk enough to pee in public on buildings VS step aside, the world is my toilet.

Totally agree.   I don't consider the time when deciding to pee on a building.   I've peed outside in public at all hours of the day.

Not a naughty pee, but a weird one, funny in a kinda sad way. I was using a urinal (boo), with the fixtures coming about 4 feet high. The one next to me had cigarette ash and liquid on top (probably pee someone squirted up there... sidebar: when using a urinal it's always good to get pee on top of it). So a heavyset guy comes in, unzips, and pees... BUT he puts both forearms on the messy top of the urinal to lean on while peeing! I didn't stay to see if he washed his arms afterwards.

• Haha 1
On 10/19/2022 at 5:46 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I've just randomly thought of one of those things which probably forms a stimulant into my kink...

When I was 18/19 I was sort of 'with' a girl (it was complicated) who played a huge role in my sex education.  With hindsight I'd definitely have explored pee some more - I don't think she considered herself to have a kink, but it definitely wasn't a closed door.

Anyway, I digress - we met through a motorbike training scheme at the time, and it used a number of local venues.  One of these was an empty car park with absolutely no facilities.

Anyway the story she told me during pillow-talk one time was that after 3 hours of steering around cones she was absolutely desperate for a wee, so walked down the grass banking out of sight.  In a low squat and gushing away, a rabbit apparently ran through her legs getting a complete golden shower in the process. Lucky Rabbit!

What amusing pee anecdotes do you have to share with us?

In a similar vein, my friend once peed on a moth! She was camping with friends one night and squatted to pee. Mid stream a moth flew underneath her and got a little wet! 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

In a similar vein, my friend once peed on a moth! She was camping with friends one night and squatted to pee. Mid stream a moth flew underneath her and got a little wet! 

I hope the moth was OK!

On 10/19/2022 at 11:46 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I've just randomly thought of one of those things which probably forms a stimulant into my kink...

When I was 18/19 I was sort of 'with' a girl (it was complicated) who played a huge role in my sex education.  With hindsight I'd definitely have explored pee some more - I don't think she considered herself to have a kink, but it definitely wasn't a closed door.

Anyway, I digress - we met through a motorbike training scheme at the time, and it used a number of local venues.  One of these was an empty car park with absolutely no facilities.

Anyway the story she told me during pillow-talk one time was that after 3 hours of steering around cones she was absolutely desperate for a wee, so walked down the grass banking out of sight.  In a low squat and gushing away, a rabbit apparently ran through her legs getting a complete golden shower in the process. Lucky Rabbit!

What amusing pee anecdotes do you have to share with us?

What fun pillowtalk that must have been 😉

• Agree 1