Hot Tub Peeing

Hot Tub Peeing  

80 members have voted

1. 1. If YOU are in a shared hot tub next to a pool (ie. apartment complex, gym, YMCA, hotel, etc.) and need to pee, do you normally...

• pee in the hot tub
    • hang your butt over the side and pee out of the tub
    • stand in the tub and aim your pee out of the tub
    • exit and pee in the grass/etc surrounding the tub
    • exit hot tub and go pee in the pool
    • exit and find a toilet
  2. 2. If the GENERAL FEMALE POPULATION is in a shared hot tub next to a pool (ie. apartment complex, gym, YMCA, hotel, etc.) and needs to pee, would they normally...

• pee in the hot tub
    • hang your butt over the side and pee out of the tub
    • exit and find a toilet
  3. 3. If the GENERAL MALE POPULATION is in a shared hot tub next to a pool (ie. apartment complex, gym, YMCA, hotel, etc.) and needs to pee, would they normally...

• pee in the hot tub
    • stand in the tub and aim your pee out of the tub
    • exit and find a toilet

22 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I have never ever been shy about peeing in pools and hot tubs and would expect everyone, regardless of gender, to pee in them too.

I’m not at all shy about peeing in pools, but the limited amount of water in hot tubs sometimes gives me pause. More than that though, is just releasing into the hot tub is so discrete there is almost no fun in it. To date, I’ve peed in the hot tub (a few times), hung my butt over the side and peed through my swimsuit so that the pee ends up on the concrete surrounding the tub instead of in it (a couple times), gotten out to stand in the grass next to the tub and just flood my swimsuit with pee (once), gotten out and jumped in the pool to pee there (several times). 

It seems like men are more likely to announce their need to pee and then go hop in the pool to pee since peeing in the pool is so widely accepted. Women seem less likely to announce their need to pee so I suspect they are just peeing in the hot tub, but they may also be waiting until a natural time to make their way to the pool and peeing there without announcing it.  

• Like 1
On 8/18/2022 at 12:07 AM, ChrisS said:

I’m not at all shy about peeing in pools, but the limited amount of water in hot tubs sometimes gives me pause. More than that though, is just releasing into the hot tub is so discrete there is almost no fun in it… It seems like men are more likely to announce their need to pee and then go hop in the pool to pee since peeing in the pool is so widely accepted.  

Some years ago I used to go to a gym and health club with a pool & hot tub, and I’d go pee either in the showers or in the hot tub. A hot tub is smaller, yes, but the water’s less likely to go in everyone’s nose, mouth and eyes, and if/when the water ends up too dirty it would be more plausible to replace it with fresh, so this one feels arguable.

A story I read I can’t remember where had a girl with her bf in the hot tub and whispering to him “I have to pee, do you think I can do it here or should I wait until I’m back in the pool?”, and the whole concept of the pool as the “right place” to go pee, uh, affected me strangely 🥰

• Agree 2

This is similar to a discussion topic thread I started here a few months ago. My wife and I have a hot tub, and if I need to go, I just stand and pee into the grass/bushes area to the side of the hot tub. My wife always goes before we get in, so has not had to pee while we're in the tub. 

My wife has attended several hot tub parties with friends (all women). Per my wife, the women generally either a.) Hang butt over the side and pee discreetly, or b.) Get out and pee standing/through swimsuit into the grass. Since it's all women, and since there's drinking involved, these practices are "accepted", and no one really makes a big deal of it. 

If my wife needs to pee, she does c.) pee discreetly through her swimsuit into the grass while walking to or from cooler. 

It's usually dark at these parties, so is a lot easier for them all to pee discreetly than if it were daylight.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

@Kirby23 Do you think maybe people are less willing to pee in private hot tubs than public ones owned by a hotel, sports club or whatever?

Yes, I'd think so. And in this particular case, the hostess (hot tub owner) specifically asked the guests not to pee in the hot tub. They're all nurses, so she's a no-nonsense kind of lady. Kind of like a "Let's all be adults here, ok" talk prior to them getting in. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • 2 months later...

Just this evening there was a young woman alone in the community hot tub. My desk overlooks the hot tub/pool and at one point I noticed her get out of the hot tub and walk over to the steps into the pool. She stood on the first step of the pool (about 6 inches of water) for about 20 seconds and the walked back to the hot tub. I couldn't see any pee falling from her bikini but I can only imagine she must've been peeing. Do y'all agree she was peeing or is there something else she could've been doing?

The poll results seem to show only a couple of you get out of the tub and go to the pool to pee. Do you think this woman was just an outlier, or do more people get out to pee in the pool than represented by the results?

On 11/24/2022 at 1:25 AM, ChrisS said:

Just this evening there was a young woman alone in the community hot tub. My desk overlooks the hot tub/pool and at one point I noticed her get out of the hot tub and walk over to the steps into the pool. She stood on the first step of the pool (about 6 inches of water) for about 20 seconds and the walked back to the hot tub. I couldn't see any pee falling from her bikini but I can only imagine she must've been peeing. Do y'all agree she was peeing or is there something else she could've been doing?

The poll results seem to show only a couple of you get out of the tub and go to the pool to pee. Do you think this woman was just an outlier, or do more people get out to pee in the pool than represented by the results?

Interesting situation there.  Maybe she decided it was better to pee into a larger pool than the smaller hot tub?  Maybe she didn’t want to sit in a hot tub containing her own pee. Either way, there doesn’t seem much other reason for going and standing in the edge of the pool - unless of course she was contemplating a swim to cool down from the hot tub but decided the water was too cool when she stood in it. 

• 1 year later...
On 8/17/2022 at 5:07 PM, ChrisS said:

I’m not at all shy about peeing in pools, but the limited amount of water in hot tubs sometimes gives me pause. More than that though, is just releasing into the hot tub is so discrete there is almost no fun in it. To date, I’ve peed in the hot tub (a few times), hung my butt over the side and peed through my swimsuit so that the pee ends up on the concrete surrounding the tub instead of in it (a couple times), gotten out to stand in the grass next to the tub and just flood my swimsuit with pee (once), gotten out and jumped in the pool to pee there (several times). 

It seems like men are more likely to announce their need to pee and then go hop in the pool to pee since peeing in the pool is so widely accepted. Women seem less likely to announce their need to pee so I suspect they are just peeing in the hot tub, but they may also be waiting until a natural time to make their way to the pool and peeing there without announcing it.  

I agree with what you’ve said about peeing in the hot tub being so discrete there is no fun. However, for me that makes it the ideal place to pee when discretion is needed. I certainly enjoy peeing in the pool or the grass more, but if I’m desperate for a pee, it’s often easier to do so in the hot tub with no one but me the wiser. 

As for me, I definitely pee in public hot tubs, no second thoughts. Even if I don't necessarily have to go, I try to squeeze out at least a little because I enjoy the feeling. I've done it in my own hot tub a little, but not a whole bladder's worth, just a squirt or two to feel the sensation. 

As I mentioned above, my wife is a little more discreet about it, but has attended enough hot tub parties that she has her "tried and true" methods. She said the easiest is to do a "pee walk" - get out of the hot tub, and walk in the grass, for example, to the cooler and back. While doing this, she'll discreetly pee through her swimsuit, down her legs, into the grass. She only does this one if it's dark though, and can do it without being super obvious. 

Another method is the "cool off" method. She'll get out of the hot tub, and sit on the edge, with just her feet remaining in the water. While sitting on the edge, she'll gently release, usually a little at a time, until she's empty. She thinks this method is probably the most common method among party attendees, as people often sit on the edge to "cool off" (and she suspects they're peeing).

Finally, if there's no other way of doing it, she will go in the hot tub, but she uses that as a last resort, only if there's no other way to do it.

She said that she's never really noticed any of the women at these parties going inside to pee, so she suspects they're all doing at least one of these methods.

• Hot 1

Two other data points:

When I first installed my hot tub at home, I had a quick conversation with a female coworker (Amy) about it. 

I had a spot picked out, but sort of mentioned off-hand that it's a long way to go back inside if one of us needs to pee. Without missing a beat, she said "Just go in the grass."

I said "That's fine if it's just my wife and me, but what about if we have other people there?"

She said "I don't know, when I have people over to use the hot tub, if someone needs to pee, they just go in the grass."

I asked "just women? Or guys and girls both?"

She said if it's just women, they just go right there in the grass (in view of everyone). She said they're all friends and no one cares. But she said if it's guys and girls together, they might go behind the shed (for privacy). But she also said it depends on how much they've been drinking. By the end of the night, they all just go wherever, and no one cares.

The other example is my friend "K". She had a hot tub installed about a year ago out behind her garage. I sort of offhandedly remarked that it's a long way from the bathroom. She laughed and said no one goes inside. If it's just her boyfriend and her, they just go in the grass if they need to. Or if it's cold outside, she'll just hang over the side. I asked what they do if they have people over? She said they haven't had anyone over to use the hot tub yet, so it hasn't come up.

• Thanks 1

I am of course fond of pissing in hot tubs (along with pools or any other underwater type facility) - it’s essentially a missed opportunity not to, isn’t it? An act of which stimulates both the body and mind 😉 I prefer to do it when the jets aren’t running as they can otherwise be a bit overpowering to the enjoyable sensation of urinating into the water. 

One of my favourite hot tub pissing anecdotes was taking my girlfriend (at the time) to a spa hotel on valentines, of which had a big outdoor hot tub, populated strictly women only (besides myself) and getting to enjoy a nice relieving piss into the water of my fellow hot tub guests.. 🤫

My Dad has owned a hot tub for years. We used to go into it together all the time. When we needed to pee, we'd just get out and go in the grass. This one time he brought this woman over he had been seeing. She was quite attractive, and we were all in the hot tub together. He at one point went inside for something, I forget what for but he was gone for a few minutes. It was just her and I in there. She was older, considering I was younger in this story, but she looked really hot. She had nice big boobs that were showing quite a bit of cleavage in her bikini top. I had to pee, so I told her, she said "go ahead, I don't mind!" Where the hot tub was positioned was on this upper deck, so it was about 15-20 feet off the ground. So I stood up and faced the other way over the side, whipped my dick out and started pissing. From where she was positioned, she was at the other side of the hot tub in the corner just sitting there, and I'm sure she was able to see my stream arching out and she laughed a bit. I peed for a while, about 30 seconds and she said "seems like you really had to go!" It was funny lol. I finished, and sat back down in the hot tub and the night continued. We'd have parties at the house sometimes with multiple people over at once, so it wasn't out of the ordinary for people to pee in the backyard or anything like that, and my Dad would tell me since I was a kid just to go outside since it was easier. 

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was playing around with AI to try and come up with a fun sign that could be posted at a hot tub party to encourage guests to pee in the grass. The best idea was 

“Please water plants, not our floors”

what do y’all think? Would the general population understand it? Listen to it? Be comfortable with it?

One winter night in high school I was in a hot tub with a few friends. Our host was a friend of a friend, a girl named Sam. The hot tub was on the very edge of a large deck. About 10 minutes after we got in Sam announced she had to pee and simultaneously climbed over the rim, found purchase for her toes on a tiny ledge, crouched below the rim and started pissing into the snow below. I didn’t see her hands go below the rim so she must have been pissing straight through her bikini. She stared at us all and asked what we were all so shocked about.

• Love 4

I always enjoy a relaxing pee in the hot tub if I need but I do keep in mind the volume of a hot tub compared to a pool. If I’m in the hot tub and need to go, then I have no problem releasing where I’m at, but if I’m at a hotel or waterpark or whatever and need to go, I’d slip in the pool or wave pool/lazy river to go rather than the hot tub. Hot tub is a pretty small volume compared to a lazy river or regular swimming pool. Although I did have a layover last week in Minneapolis and it was absolutely freezing, so I may of used the hotel hot tub a couple times😆