Things that made you smile.

Sophie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I just woke up to a phone call from my program director at my university. Last month I had an essay I wrote in my journalism class published in my city's newspaper and my director told me they chose me to be on the front page of the department highlighting that as a "student success." Needless to say, I am in tears. I've come such a long way in my education and never thought I'd even be published before graduation, let alone featured on the school's website 😭 

Why am I bragging about this on a fetish forum? I have no idea. You guys are like my family and I had to tell you!

Just wonderful @Bacardi ... and it's made me smile too 😊

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Love that you shared with us @Bacardi - and you're right, we are all family.  (Think that makes me the pervy old uncle).

But fantastic news - Go @Bacardi

Now your career mission is to choose a suitable pseudonym so you can have pieces published subtly encouraging public peeing and its benefits...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Kupar said:

Just wonderful @Bacardi ... and it's made me smile too 😊

6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Love that you shared with us @Bacardi - and you're right, we are all family.  (Think that makes me the pervy old uncle).

But fantastic news - Go @Bacardi

Thanks fellas. Love you guys. 

6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Now your career mission is to choose a suitable pseudonym so you can have pieces published subtly encouraging public peeing and its benefits...

Honestly a few years ago I wrote an Ethnography, or a study of a certain population (Kumar actually helped me with it!), and I've been dying ever since to write one on fetish forums and what they're really like. But, I can write one but publish it where right? Lol. Maybe the Journal of human sexuality. I don't know. I haven't gotten that far yet. 

But there's no way I'd ever publish it under my real name 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

(Kumar actually helped me with it!)

@Kupar this made me smile cause autocorrect was doing so well in the chat the other day and now look what it did 💀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 4/6/2024 at 6:01 PM, Bacardi said:

I've been dying ever since to write one on fetish forums and what they're really like. But, I can write one but publish it where right?

You could publish it right here on peefans, for a start.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, longbastard said:

You could publish it right here on peefans, for a start.

That's an excellent idea! (And, if she didn't mind, perhaps that most erudite of PF members @greedyneedygirl might act as peer reviewer.)

• 3 weeks later...