Ultimate Hotel Poll

Ultimate Hotel Poll  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Where have you pissed when staying in a hotel room?

• Carpet
    • Curtains
    • Bathroom floor
    • Bathtub or shower
    • Closet
    • On bed
    • Under bed
    • Behind bed
    • On couch
    • Under couch
    • Behind couch
    • Corners
    • In drawers
    • Sink
    • Walls
    • On tables
    • On the desk
    • Behind the TV furniture
    • In the mini-fridge
    • On the chairs
    • Garbage cans
    • Nightstand
    • Mirror
    • On doors
    • Balcony
  2. 2. Do you clean up your piss?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

After learning their dad did this a couple of times and I didn't seem to be bothered by it, our boys have done so several times now as well when we've been on the road. So I'll agree that being hydrated, which they usually are is the only solution to having a lingering odor. On occasions where they peed in one spot, like in a corner and it failed to dry, I simply took an empty soda cup from the garbage and tossed it on the floor over the spot to make it look like the cause. I've noticed the paint or wall paper in hotels is quite durable and repels liquid quite well and as such wasn't noticeable even an hour later, except with a uv light. Doing so along a wall seems to be rather unnoticeable in the morning and as I've said spraying a fine mist randomly, it disappears instantly. I'd have to guess that between the boys and my husband they've probably done so a dozen or more times in maybe 5 or 6 hotels and nothings ever been said about it.

• Like 2

I used to travel for work a few times a year alone, and I'd always piss in my hotel room. At first I was worried that if I got caught, my employer could find out somehow. So I was careful to pee only behind furniture or under the bed. Over the years, I got more careless and pissed all over the room, usually on the carpet. Nothing ever came of it and nobody ever questioned me. I'd sometimes pee in the room for an entire week. I'd get back to the room after work, after holding my pee all day, and release it while walking around the room. I'd also piss on the carpet when I woke to pee during the night, and before I left the room in the morning. I never worried about trying to make it diluted. Sometimes I'd go in one spot, and sometimes I'd sprinkle it all over, depending on my mood.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

Man, I should really just be more bold and careless when I'm in hotel rooms. Sounds like I'd be fine.

Ikr, I would get so nervous releasing a few drops on open carpet.  Never let myself do the massive full bladder spray on the carpet that I’m dying to try. Next time…

On 4/13/2023 at 3:58 PM, Alfresco said:

In addition to the comments regarding CCTV, most hotels are large enough that they can’t have CCTV covering every spot.   Yes, they probably do have cameras giving a general view of corridors and public areas but there are many corners and alcoves that escape coverage.  You need to be aware of what is around you, spot the cameras and then consider which points are out of cover.

For example one hotel near me I sometimes would walk in off the street because I needed a pee even though I wasn’t staying there.  I established that the bar area had cameras and there were cameras covering the entrances to the guest room corridors, but once in the labyrinth of corridors, the coverage was minimal.  

I found a couple of areas where there were short corridors off the main corridor going to a couple of rooms and they were ideal locations.  I also found that staircases had no cover and there were a couple of storage rooms which were quite suitable.   One was a cleaners cupboard that wasn’t locked on that day and another was a storage area for the put me up beds that sometimes get added for additional guests.

I don’t go there anymore because it has changed hands and my wife knows the new manager, so it could get very embarrassing if I were caught.

Other options you can get away with even if there is CCTV coverage.  E.g.  I stayed in one hotel with a water cooler in the corridor on each floor.  It was very easy to leave my room wearing just a dressing gown and take my water bottle to fill.  Crouching down to fill the bottle allowed me to pee unobstructed and undetected on the carpet as the dressing gown covered everything and I did it hands free so anyone looking would assume I was just filling the bottle.  If wetness were detected afterwards then it would be assumed to be due to careless use of the water dispenser. 

Very clever, re the pee by the water cooler. Must have felt nice to hear your pee freely hitting the carpet as you filled the water bottle. 💚

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 4/13/2023 at 4:04 PM, Alfresco said:

Interesting perspective - I had always considered that cups and glasses were good options because they would always go through the dishwasher before the next guess - ok there could be lazy room attendants who just give them a wipe over but if you want to be really sure, make a cup of tea or coffee afterwards (your choice whether you actually drink it) leaving the dregs of that in the cup would definitely mean it got sent for washing properly.

I would have thought that would leave less of a hazard than peeing on the floor, bed or chairs where the pee will stay there indefinitely.  Although, I do get the point that people don’t drink off the carpet!   

I think with all the new Covid protocols everything needs to be thoroughly cleaned, and most hotel rooms only have a couple of mugs, wine glasses and cups if you are lucky so it does not take them long to clean them, or maybe just replace them with clean ones. Most of us conscientious, polite travellers wash our cups on check out, or at least leave dirty ones by the sink. The biggest problem in hotels is broken things or stolen things I think. Not a dirty cup or two. 

• Agree 1
On 4/13/2023 at 11:12 PM, GenericUsername said:

The problem is that there’s no 100 percent guarantee the cups would actually be cleaned between guests. 

Seasoned travellers always clean glassed and coffee cups before use, and rinse out the kettle, whether a 5 star resort or caravan park cabin. 

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Very clever, re the pee by the water cooler. Must have felt nice to hear your pee freely hitting the carpet as you filled the water bottle. 💚

Yes definitely, it was nice to be peeing out in the open public area and not be detected as well as hearing the splashing on the carpet and knowing it would never be suspected as a pee spot.

11 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I think with all the new Covid protocols everything needs to be thoroughly cleaned, and most hotel rooms only have a couple of mugs, wine glasses and cups if you are lucky so it does not take them long to clean them, or maybe just replace them with clean ones. Most of us conscientious, polite travellers wash our cups on check out, or at least leave dirty ones by the sink. The biggest problem in hotels is broken things or stolen things I think. Not a dirty cup or two. 

Yes, totally agree with this as well.   I would never want to do anything that would break hotel property, but I'm sure peeing in the glasses isn't an issue as they are always washed with commercial dishwashers, so it has never bothered me.   To be honest, even at home I pee in glasses and just rinse them out and stick them in the dishwasher.  Not an issue.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Yes definitely, it was nice to be peeing out in the open public area and not be detected as well as hearing the splashing on the carpet and knowing it would never be suspected as a pee spot.

Yes, totally agree with this as well.   I would never want to do anything that would break hotel property, but I'm sure peeing in the glasses isn't an issue as they are always washed with commercial dishwashers, so it has never bothered me.   To be honest, even at home I pee in glasses and just rinse them out and stick them in the dishwasher.  Not an issue.

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. But of course, some of us have peed in the dishwasher too, so we are pretty easy-going about this kind of thing. If I popped in for a cup of tea I’d be honoured to drink out of your pee cups, sorry, tea cups. 💚😉

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. But of course, some of us have peed in the dishwasher too, so we are pretty easy-going about this kind of thing. If I popped in for a cup of tea I’d be honoured to drink out of your pee cups, sorry, tea cups. 💚😉

I'd be happy for you to do so.   Personally, I'd drink out of a cup still full of pee.....

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2023 at 10:32 PM, NaughtyGold said:

I would say, it is all about good preparation. Ideally take an anonymous big hotel in a large city. Criteria for selecting the perfect room: plush carpet, spare cushioned furniture (fabric sofa backrests are very absorbing) and long curtains. For all is true: the darker, the better. Most important: go for two beds in the room 😜 The standard rooms in the houses of the big chains usually offer layouts with two queen size beds. The mattresses need to have a decent hight. Since back in my days in a pee relationship I go by these criteria whenever possible.

My gf and I really loved to mess around and until today I rarely use a bathroom for peeing while in a hotel. Wet sex after a night out always was a highlight. Knowing that we could leave our dirty yellow secret without any clean-up effort got us off even more. One bed always became our playground 🫣.

We removed all sheets and protection covers and during the fun slowly released the full loads of our bladders and any other precious body juices directly into the mattress. The quality and size of the mattress really made the difference. We only soaked the good ones (where we were sure that they could absorb our piss without getting drenched to the bottom) and tried to aim most in the center and leave the rims (which of course during the action with the various positions we tried during our pee games didn’t always work out).

In any case, before we left, we flipped the mattress, hiding the huge stains and put back on all covers and sheets. Less than five minutes effort and the bed looked unused. The only minor evidence we left were sometimes clammy sheets at the edges. But generally no additional work for the cleaning crew and hopefully no offense for any next guest. 

I am also sure any potential odor gets taken care of by the air fresheners that are standard in most hotels.

I love that you take off the protective covers and piss directly into the mattress. That's hot, and how it should be. By the way, I love your profile photo. I do the same in my bed, lying on my back, pissing up into the air hands-free and letting it fall back onto my mattress, which has no protection and never will. I like to do that the most with my morning pee which is still very yellow. Next time I'm in a hotel, I'm going to do the same thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

I am nit yet very experieneced, as I am on my first pee vacation myself, but maybe look for a carpeted hotel room, ideally with a lot of movable furniture to hide puddles beneath.

For the car i guess leather seats are easy to wipe down after having fun in there.

Keep us posted😉!

I've had fun pissing in the hallway and the stair wells of hotels.  If they have a pool or Jacuzzi things are normally quite during the week and you can piss in those.  I would also check out the down town of where you'll be you might find some fun spots.

Depending on the kind of hotel the staircases, especially in those less frequented upper floors. Maybe find a bucket somewhere.

Under your bed could be an option but don't overdo it there. A little pee here, a little there. A few little spots are better than one large puddle. Be mindful. Since everything is booked by your employer the last thing you want is them getting a complaint because they found a large piss puddle in your room or a wet seat in your rental.