Places to pee around the house besides toliet and shower?

16 minutes ago, Queenie said:

Where can I pee in my house thats not a toliet or shower?

Whereever you want! - Just kidding.

Sinks, buckets, plants, random containers, cups, glasses, measuring jugs, clothes baskets, towels, the floor, carpet all seem popular.  Depends on how much mess you are willing to clean up.

Please tell us where you decide to try.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

If you have clothes which don't show that they are wet or a skirt, you could also pee while searching for the key of the front door or in front of the trash cans when taking out the trash . 
Its fun and you don't have to clean it up because its outside. Do it on a rainy day and you have even less to worry about. If you plan to pee somewhere where you can't/won't clean it up like in a big plant or the basement then make sure to drink lots of water beforehand to minimise the smell which might give you away. 

If you want to go inside, then i would go for the kitchen sink or dishwasher because its inside room in which you wouldn't normally pee in, which adds to the excitement. You could also pee in a cooking pot the next time you have to clean the dishes. I would basically go for something that is a little bit more exciting than just a random bucket.

It could be fun to pee inside of the cats litterbox if you have one. Or you might try to pee next to your dog when going for a walk. 

I might add some more things if i get more ideas. It would maybe help us if you could describe your house a bit. If you for example tell us that you have a pool and live in an area, where it is currently very warm, then i would suggest to pee while sun bathing. (Just let go while lying down). So yeah inspiration helps :D. 

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • Love 2

I like to pee in the garden, I think it is easier for the ladies as they can just sit on the grass and let go with no one able to see anything.

I also like dirty washing, especially towels, and then straight in the washing machine.

10 hours ago, Peeteller said:

I just peed in the bathroom sink, yes I have a house full of people, so my choices are very limited. I still want to be a little more adventurous 😏

I miss doing this but I don't have easy access to sinks anymore 

I find I can get just enough of a messy kick by rolling up a towel, placing it on chairs, arm of the sofa etc and then sitting on it and peeing. 

If it's a convenient spot, for example a dining room chair I love straddling it and peeing while I rub myself on it. 

Otherwise you'll have to find hard surfaces or washable places like cushions or the kitchen floor. 

I really love the mention of watering your pot plants further up. I might have to try that haha. 

Also don't forget about waterproof sheets. You can put them under your regular sheets if peeing the bed is something you like. 

It would be such a dream to be invited somewhere you can freely pee anywhere you wanted. 

Guest ShyPeeMan
On 1/30/2022 at 6:25 PM, Peeteller said:

I just peed in the bathroom sink, yes I have a house full of people, so my choices are very limited. I still want to be a little more adventurous 😏

Try sitting in the toilet still fully dressed and peeing

3 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Sounds like fun, I wonder if a so called straight person would participate in a peefess, even if you might get wet from the pee of the same sex. With me I wouldn't mind splashes or even sitting in a wet chair, not sure how I would react to just getting straight peed on

What do you think if we could pee freely around some house but you had to sit in someone's else wet chair

I couldn't help with that one. I'm not straight and I also enjoy pretty much all aspects of pee play from either sex. 

The thought mostly came from when I used to watch videos of a guy just walking around his house peeing on literally everything. Carpets, the lot and I thought oh crap I wish I could do that, but I really like my house so I don't want to actually ruin anything haha. 

I hadn't factored in anyone else being involved tbh, but I personally wouldn't mind it. 

• Agree 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
6 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Sounds like fun, I wonder if a so called straight person would participate in a peefess, even if you might get wet from the pee of the same sex. With me I wouldn't mind splashes or even sitting in a wet chair, not sure how I would react to just getting straight peed on

What do you think if we could pee freely around some house but you had to sit in someone's else wet chair

If everyone is doing it, you probably would just join in and not really mind in the moment

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Little piss girl said:

Do they clean it up easily?

Well yes...   I mean in the washing machine case, they're designed so we can put in clothes will all manner of dirt on them - dirt, mud, spilled food, drink, even clothes we may have wet ourselves whilst wearing.  And the washing machine washes away all traces down the drain.   So no difference peeing on clothes already inside the machine or peeing on them and then putting them in?

Similarly the dishwasher rinses away all the food remains and then before it finishes its cycle uses steam to sanitise everything.

If there's other people in the house perhaps best to make sure you switch on either to wash straight after, otherwise they may come back to put more clothes or dishes in and find your puddle.

• Agree 2