Nonchalant Peeing in Naughty Places

I'm not sure if this is the right place to start something like this, but here goes.

This is one of my all-time favorites:

http://femdesp4life.tumblr.com/post/84128366543/letmeseeyoupee-if-theres-one-thing-i-cant-get

It's a rather good example of what arouses me most. I'm not a big fan of accidents, but neither do I particularly like it when the peeing is deliberately erotic. For me, the best kind of unorthodox urination occurs when the woman may be desperate for a while (mainly for the sake of a strong stream), but the ultimate self-relief is a consciously deliberate act due to preoccupation or nonchalance. For instance, maybe she's just too engrossed in a TV show, so she tries to hold it, but when it becomes too much for her, she says something like, "I don't care anymore. I'm just gonna go right here." She then lowers her pants, squats or stands over a convenient spot on the floor (or bed, sofa, etc.), and lets loose. All the better if she moans in relief.

Unfortunately, this is rather difficult to find. Free content where the peeing is deliberate also tends to present no pretense as to the situation, with the actresses overtly putting on a show, while I prefer that they at least pretend to be breaking decorum for less erotic reasons (as described above). Such content also tends to be too racy for my taste (vaginal close-ups and what-not, while I'd prefer a side or back view with a good stream). The above is one of the few gems I've been able to locate that's at least in the ballpark.

Anyway, I was thinking this could be a link-sharing thread for those who are at least close to me in terms of their interests. Even if it doesn't quite do it for me, it might be just what someone else is looking for, so if you have any relevant links to share, please do!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

There is a really nice video floating about on the internet of a woman at a carnival in costume just standing and letting out a stream of pee from under her skirt, as nonchalent as as possible. Plenty of people around but none of them noticing. If I find it again I will post a link.

• Like 4
Nice! Here's another one of my favorites:

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Peeing-on-her-carpet

That one is a clip from WetFetishCat, who is a member of this site. She actually has hundreds of such clips and sells them for the very affordable price of only $2 each. If you are interested in seeing more of the same and willing to pay a very reasonable price, contact her. :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

Wow Paulypeeps, nice find. My lady friend has done similar, only once when I was there sadly, but a few times she has been bursting so just found a quiet corner and peed under her skirt, and through her knickers. She usually tells me about it afterwards which obviously turns me on.

Shame us guys can't get away with it easily.

• Hot 1
  • 1 year later...
You make a real point. Sometimes the content in these videos is so contrived, it's actually a turn off. Here's an idea: I would start my own video company. Being the attractive young female, I would star in the productions. Being both an exhibitionist and pee lover, this would work. We would take requests to do videos, featuring the subject matter you want. Of course we would have to charge for the service. Could advertise on this site. I should go on "Shark Tank", maybe they would give me $$ to start this.

If that's your pretty bum etc in your avatar, then you would certainly qualify!

I'm not sure if there are any rules about advertising or self-promoting on this website, but I film and sell peeing videos :wink:

We have no rules against self-promotion. Please let us know more about your videos, their prices, and where to buy them. Some members here might be interested in buying. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
If you like that video, you will like this one. Hopefully it's available to non VK users, if not DM me and I'll download it and upload to EP.

http://vk.com/video235561354_170580229

If you like that video, you will like this one. Hopefully it's available to non VK users, if not DM me and I'll download it and upload to EP.

http://vk.com/video235561354_170580229

It doesn't work for non members...

We have no rules against self-promotion. Please let us know more about your videos, their prices, and where to buy them. Some members here might be interested in buying. :thumbsup:

In that case...

I'm Remy! I love peeing, and I love filming myself pee for people to watch. I'm 5'4", 115 lbs, DD cup, brunette/redhead Irish American. I also have a wonderful piss partner who films and sometimes joins in :wink: I love naughty peeing, nonchalant peeing, wetting myself, and peeing outside when I can!

If you send a $10 Amazon gift card (by email delivery) to [email protected], you get unlimited access to my snapchat! I post and send pictures and videos every day.

If you're interested in purchasing videos, email me at [email protected]. Let me know what you like and I can give you a list of what I have! I use Amazon gift cards for easy payment and I email you the video file via dropbox for your download.

I also take custom requests :wink:

Can't wait to hear from all the pee lovers out there!

-Remy

snapchat: remyryanne7

tumblr: www.tumblr.com/sexypublicpissing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Nice casual peeing; shame about the smoking.

Some people say smoking is a filthy habit.

But then again, there are probably many more people outside the realms of this fetish who'd say that pissing all over the floor on purpose is a filthier one.

So each to their own. :wink:

• 2 years later...