Theme park attendant

On 10/27/2021 at 5:17 PM, Purple_minion said:

Never worked at a theme park but I am an avid theme park goer. I find those long lines can sometimes be the best places to observe some desperation in the wild. Keeps me entertained in line 

Haha. Yeh I remember a few guests pissing in the queue line. I always yelled though as it meant I had to disinfect it and clean it up so was a pain!

• Like 1
On 10/26/2021 at 8:12 AM, glad1 said:

She's certainly not the only one to do that.

I think there have been more than a few Zoom meetings of late where at least one of the participants has been naked below the waist. One of the best perks of this whole work from home thing, isn't it?

Do you mean that you think this has been the case in some Zoom meetings that YOU participated in, or just that you suspect that worldwide there have been quite a few cases of this?

11 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Do you mean that you think this has been the case in some Zoom meetings that YOU participated in, or just that you suspect that worldwide there have been quite a few cases of this?

Not personally. 🙄

But I've heard some interesting stories.

On 10/27/2021 at 5:39 AM, Alfresco said:

I bet it is quite common for men and women ride operators at theme parks and funfairs to be inventive about pee opportunities as they can end up with long stints on a ride where they can’t get away. Some places have good staff rotation to avoid boredom and give opportunities for breaks, but many others are less so.   I used to be a volunteer driver at a museum which included railways and fun fair rides.  On busy days it could be that Operators couldn’t get away for 5 hours.  There would be a runner who kept operators supplied with tea/coffe and water, but that meant inevitable needs to pee.  Some rides were a distance from the toilets and it was difficult to say to the people in the queue that you were closing the ride for 10 minutes to go and pee, so I used to find alternative options and I am sure others did too.

The chair-o-planes had shuttering around the ride centre and the driving platform was accessed by a door in this shuttering then steps up to the driving position.   I often had a youngster there to help load the ride and whilst they were loading, I would go inside the door and pee on the ground, people just the other side of the shuttering, but they couldn’t see me.  We had a lady who regularly drove the chair-o-planes and she admitted to doing this too.  I think part of the reason she drove this ride was because it was the one with the most cover.

On a similar vein I once asked the girl who served me at a burger van where I regularly stopped for a coffee how she managed when she needed the loo. She said "Oh I just pee in a cup and tip it down the sink" which I thought was great but I wonder what the hygiene rating people would say. Sadly I haven't seen it for ages, could this be why they have disappeared ?

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Geepee9 said:

On a similar vein I once asked the girl who served me at a burger van where I regularly stopped for a coffee how she managed when she needed the loo. She said "Oh I just pee in a cup and tip it down the sink" which I thought was great but I wonder what the hygiene rating people would say. Sadly I haven't seen it for ages, could this be why they have disappeared ?

Yeh I can’t see that being too hygienic 🤣

• Like 1
21 hours ago, glad1 said:

Not personally. 🙄

But I've heard some interesting stories.

I've not done the naked from the waist down thing put have wet myself on purpose during numerous Teams meetings, it's fun to do while talking to a bunch of your workmates 😄

• Like 3
  • Cheeky 1
On 11/5/2021 at 8:57 PM, Geepee9 said:

Sounds pretty sensible to me - assuming she gets a gap between customers, or she doesn’t mind giving a free show.  Although it might not seem entirely hygienic, if you think about it, it is not going to affect the hygiene of the food preparation.   Presumably she uses a disposable cup, or a cup reserved for the purpose.   The contents are emptied into the sink, which is effectively a waste receptacle and not a food preparation facility.  After she is done, as long as she doesn’t allow the used cup to contaminate food prep, and washes her hands, then it is no worse than going to a toilet and washing her hands.  The only thing is that most people probably don’t think that way and might be horrified about her peeing in close proximity to the food.  Of course there will be plenty of us on here that would actually quite like to have a cup of tea made in the cup she used.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

The trailer was in a large layby on a countryside B road just off a rural A road. It was not a busy road well off the beaten track that had very light traffic at times. The cups were single use white styrofoam so I assume it was binned. I too was very happy with the level of hygiene I just assume the inspectors would outlaw anything so remote without a proper loo. At times the traffic would have been quiet enough to pee behind the caravan.

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

The only thing is that most people probably don’t think that way and might be horrified about her peeing in close proximity to the food.  Of course there will be plenty of us on here that would actually quite like to have a cup of tea made in the cup she used.

I think I've posted this, but it is some time ago so forgive the duplication...

My wife had an acquaintance who owned a burger trailer which sounds similar, and shared a story which my wife then shared with me. At the end of a long day she'd closed the shutters, sent the other staff home but was bursting for a pee - so closed the door and squatted over a bucket.  However as a slightly (and beautifully) curvy lady she'd managed to form a seal over the bucket.

On standing up she'd lifted the bucket with her, which had then fallen and hit the floor - causing her piss to splatter over everything.  Now, not being one of us it had apparently added an hour to her close down whilst she sanitised every cabinet, work surface, wall and floor.  Of course as you say, most of us wouldn't have considered that necessary at all.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Geepee9 said:

The trailer was in a large layby on a countryside B road just off a rural A road. It was not a busy road well off the beaten track that had very light traffic at times. The cups were single use white styrofoam so I assume it was binned. I too was very happy with the level of hygiene I just assume the inspectors would outlaw anything so remote without a proper loo. At times the traffic would have been quiet enough to pee behind the caravan.

It’s definitely interesting as there are so many of these vans and they are open long hours but clearly no facilities. I wonder what they are “meant” to do?! Intrigued now! 

• Agree 2
On 11/7/2021 at 12:41 AM, Peewee123 said:

It’s definitely interesting as there are so many of these vans and they are open long hours but clearly no facilities. I wonder what they are “meant” to do?! Intrigued now! 

I've often thought this.   A very few have portaloos nearby, but the vast majority don't.   I know one not far from me where I've seen customers go through a gap in the hedge and appear again shortly after, presumably having been to pee.   I've only seen the men do this, so I've not followed them, however, when I have been through the gap myself I've found tissues behind the hedge so I am sure ladies pee there as well sometimes.   I can only assume that the people staffing the van also go there to pee - unless of course there are two or three staff members and they take it in turn to take the car and go back home or to a nearby toilet.   In my mind at least, if I see a van with a cute girl as part of the crew, I assume that it would be too much faff and time lost to drive somewhere for a toilet and I imagine that they just pee in a cup or go behind a suitable bush etc.  If I get the opportunity, I may just try stopping at a couple of these places and asking the question.   I could always start it with "I'm busting for a pee - is there anywhere I can go?"

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
15 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I've often thought this.   A very few have portaloos nearby, but the vast majority don't.   I know one not far from me where I've seen customers go through a gap in the hedge and appear again shortly after, presumably having been to pee.   I've only seen the men do this, so I've not followed them, however, when I have been through the gap myself I've found tissues behind the hedge so I am sure ladies pee there as well sometimes.   I can only assume that the people staffing the van also go there to pee - unless of course there are two or three staff members and they take it in turn to take the car and go back home or to a nearby toilet.   In my mind at least, if I see a van with a cute girl as part of the crew, I assume that it would be too much faff and time lost to drive somewhere for a toilet and I imagine that they just pee in a cup or go behind a suitable bush etc.  If I get the opportunity, I may just try stopping at a couple of these places and asking the question.   I could always start it with "I'm busting for a pee - is there anywhere I can go?"

Good idea I really want to know now lol

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
On 11/10/2021 at 8:50 PM, Carpetpisser said:

I walk in front of her truck, look down and see what must've been two massive puddles that had dried in the dirt. I added mine and a little extra bonus. I was hoping she'd come around and watch, but no dice..... that time. 

Did you ever stop there again?